Thread: New Years plans cancelled...

New Years plans cancelled...

Well, looks like I'm not going to get to dress up for New Years. I had originally planned to get really dressed up (had the perfect outfit picked out. Maybe I'll post a picture later). We (my wife and I) were going to go to a club and celebrate the new year as girly friends. Nope. I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay out late. Oh well, maybe one day I'll find a reason to wear that dress......

Did you girls have any fancy plans to celebrate the New Year?
    Last edited by Christy Stevens; 12-31-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Wow, that has to be disappointing. Any chance you and she can stay home, dress up, and have your own private couples celebration? Not quite the same, but at least you can still celebrate and create a different kind of memory.

I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you have a bright and beautiful New Year. My girlfriend and I have the same plans, we'll be going out and celebrating the new year as girlfriends. If it any consolation I think you look fierce in your avatar picture. Have a great holiday and enjoy.

Hi Christy.....God that has to be a real let down......I hate it when you have to cancel....especially when you have a nice dress picked out. I think you are so lucky to have a wife that you can crossdress with. Thats my dream come true. As for myself I do have plans for tonight. I bought a GORGEOUS dress and I have plans to attend a NYE party tonight. I will take pics and post them later. I hope to see your pics too. Happy New Year to you

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Stevens View Post
    Nope. I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay out late. Oh well, maybe one day I'll find a reason to wear that dress......
    Unless your a Brain Surgeon with surgery scheduled for 7:00 AM I'd think you could manage one work day with a little hangover.

Put on your big girl panties and go have some fun with your wife cause it's 364 days till the next New Years Eve

Gold Member
    Well North of Chicago where I live, they are predicting 6" to 8" of snow.
    So tomorrow will come very early as I will be snow plowing.
    I might be under dressed, but no fancy dress.
    Rader

So sorry Christy, as Misstee said Maybe you can have your own partee (party) at home with your wonderful wife
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Ours got cancelled as well but because of a huge snow storm on top of the ice storm we just made it through.

But we have the fire place going the wine is chillin and we havin a girl night in.

Try to have a Happy New Year anyways
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

My last big fling was seeing 2000 in whilst staying in London.
    The fireworks were not as spectacular then.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Bummer, I had to cancel my plans too but it's because we're getting snow and I don't want to be stuck out someplace on amature night. Maybe I'll wait until the Fourth of July and celebrate New Years Eve then. That way I'll be reasonably sure that there won't be any more snow.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land