Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teresa is really fed up with her man!

Banned Read only

Teresa is really fed up with her man!

He went out this morning with chainsaw and axe to cut firewood and came back with scratched and bruised legs, I really don't want to wear opaque holdups all week I'm not planning to go out but how inconsiderate! What does he think he looks like in those overalls and that stupid hat ? No dress sense at all !

Sometimes it just works that way. A man has to do what a man has to do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    Isn't it just awful to do something like that to yourself? I've had many such regrets after the work is done.
    And yes, doesn't that guy dress so very horribly?

I'm so sad for you - gender equality is such a burden, especially when it finds itself in one person... but like Kate said, man stuff needs to be done.
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Does he sing while he saws? "I'm a lumberjack and work all day...................."
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I know how you feel Teresa. ‘He’ went and changed a headlight bulb in ‘his’ van and broke a nail.
    Now Suzy is unable to paint her nails for weeks! What a silly man he is.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Been there, done that. If you knew how many nails Ive broken making firewood. Ugh. Just one of those things that the dual role poses. Dont feel too bad though, Erica is going to make her man go out and shovel snow in a few minutes.
    Erica

I've cut my share of fire wood in my day! With my coveralls on over my bra and panties I can only imagine what it would've been like to cut wood wearing a dress and heels Ouch! I will stick to my coveralls and silly hat!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sorry to hear about your legs I agree it stinks when we have to do what we have to do

Banned Read only
    Funny you should mention that Carole the answer is yes but as my wife left to babysit she started singing it as she got in the car. She's missing out on so much fun, if things could be different.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Teresa,

I hear you . . . been doing renovations all week and my hands are as rough as sandpaper and I broke three nails . . . sometime boy me can such an inconsiderate %$&*#.

Hugs

Isha

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Sometimes I'd like to dump the big lug, but he's just so loveable!

I feel your pain, last night my man was cutting some carriage bolts in half and sawed into my thumb. On the last one of 30, the silly oaf!
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

Men can be such klutzes. They don't care about their appearances and often look like they just crawled through a mile of mud. Good thing that we're around to straighten them out. Afterall, you can't live with them, but you can't live without them either.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

On the other hand (besides 5 fingers...) you would have totally destroyed a pair of stockings if you had done that enfemme.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    I used to get so ****** off at him too so I fixed the problem. I did away with HIM completely.

I do it all the time, too. Did it again yesterday while on my tractor digging up stumps.

Mine did something silly, stabbed his left thumb with a long thin screwdriver,right through the root bed of the nail in one side out the other, .
    11 weeks later the nail has almost regrown but seems to have slowed right down, leaving me one short nail Grrr.
    but bless him, he fixed my sewing machine motor him
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

Agree totally! He ruins weeks worth of nail growing and pampering in a matter of seconds, not to mention the dirty stained hands!!!
    Was busy the last month rebuilding a ATV and built a trailer, hands ruined, and battle scars all over again, will take ages to look pretty again.... He makes me so mad at times.

What a shame, it seems Theresa is such a refined lady too. Over here, the accident only involved vacuuming, but the result was spectacular, about 6 inches of nasty scrape down the shin. Fortunately, I prefer opaques anyway, because this one is going to take months to disappear!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

This is exactly why alisa makes her man wear pants when he uses the lawn trimmer no matter how hot it is.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Mine gets grease under his long fingernails and that is a mammoth job to repair.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Having to chop firewood? I guess I am glad I live in South Texas near Mexico where it is only in the 60s lol.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I remember when I first started to dress and was doing my normal guy things, like weed whacking a ditch while wearing shorts.
    AYYYYYYeeeee. Never again! I wear long pants when I even cut the grass now. It took months before the million little red spots and scabs went away.
    even pantyhose didnt work because they would stick and then pop off when I took my hose off, starting the healing process anew.
    Damned men anyway.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

I feel your pain Teresa. But consider yourself lucky. My guy was in such a hurry in the garage on Tuesday, that instead of moving the little step stool, he decided to step over it. What a klutz. He ended up tripping and falling knees first on the cement floor. Needless to say between the skinning of the knees and hurting his shoulder as he fell and reached out, there has not been a Vallerie sighting for days. How dumb can men get, always in too much of a hurry.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.