Thread: masks

masks

Hi everyone im new here and have been crossdressing for years on and off my wife knows but does nt approve in fact she thinks iv given up because she wanted me to grow a beard which i did but keep it very short I would like to disguise this by maybe using a mask I have seen silicone mask but they r very expensive does anyone have any experience of using these
    many thanks
    Katie

Best not to.....have another talk .......Debra

Debra, why is it best not to??

There are at least two members here that use masks with different looks and they seem to make them work very well for them. They are long term members here and well respected by most. I personally am not into masks, but if the work for you, why not. Look up posts by docrobsherry and Kathy-Leigh. I hope I spelled their names correctly. You will see their pictures and with Sherry, if you find the right threads, you can read about all the things that she uses to be her, including her home made masks. Sherry has also gone out into the real world to special events wearing hers, though she does most of her things at home. She will probably post to this thread too.

Good luck and enjoy.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-03-2014 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Kathy-Leigh not sandraleigh ;)

thanks i will

Just seems like if it's something to hide it might make it worse, she thinks your cding has been given up; and a beard will not hide the deception - nothing wrong with a mask - are you going out, just for personal appearence, will it be found - then what will she think.......................Debra

Katie,
    Just don't grow the beard, much easier.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I recently bought a mask from Hong Kong. Just a face mask, not full head coverage. I think it was a couple of hundred bucks. I'd have to look up the details.

Looks pretty cool, but I can't breathe in the thing. A couple of decades ago, I had a latex mask that laced up the back of the head that didn't feel as confining. You can't eat and to drink, you have to shove a straw through the tiny mouth opening. I like the look, but unless I want to just sit and stare at myself in the mirror, the face stays on the wig stand.

Too bad it's your wife's request to grow the beard. I found it so freeing to shave of mine. Sorry about the chest hair in the attached photo, been lazy with grooming lately, there's so much body hair to manage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No offense to people who wear them, but IMO, and probably a lot of "normal spouses" opinions, I think wearing one would be kinda creepy.
    I know my wife would start saying silence of the lambs stuff.
    I could be wrong though, what's the general consensus?

I just admitted to owning a mask and I find them a little creepy too. In my opinion, they're more for fetish driven crossdressing. A mask might not only be the thing to break up the marriage, but perhaps bring a hysterically driven restraining order too.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-03-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: read the quoting rules please

Gold Member
    I picked up a mask like Kathy-Leigh has, It did not cost that much, but I would not want to drive wearing it.
    It is fun around the house.
    Rader

Silver Member
    Joanie, it is very cute, especially with the glasses!

Elivs has left the.... Katie_Did GG's Avatar
    Wife here. No offense to anyone is intended but oh yeah it would have me creeping out. I have an irrational fear of dolls though. So coming across one of those would send me running. For me I wouldn't even link it to CD but that some evil voodoo had been set loose on me. Sorry Doc Sorry Kathy I actually have gotten used to seeing you two ladies and no problems now but at first. I was a 4 year old all over again. BTW Joanie yours looks pretty darn cute. Lovin' the glasses. Got that whole sexy librarian look going.

We aren't in a DADT situation though so please take this with a big ole' grain of salt.

BTW I think the bigger issue is the secret or lie of omission. Your wife thinks this is gone so to find this or anything having to do with CD will cause a big can of worms IMHO. Just sayin' I know you weren't askin'

hugs from another Katie.
    Last edited by Katie_Did GG; 01-03-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    What a profound significance small things assume when the one we love conceals them from us.
    Marcel Proust

Masks are just plain freaky.

Not a fan of masks personally, but I accidentally stumbled upon a website right now that produce and sell very realistic 3D face masks from two any two photos of a face. Quite impressive quality, yet somewhat surreal since it allows you to "wear" someone else face.

There are plenty of examples and videos here
    http://host.thatsmyface.com/Custom-W..._grey.tpl.html
    here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rbhU_aBuAt4
    and here
    http://www.thatsmyface.com/
    Cheers,
    Bima

Not a fan of masks which are meant to be of realistic. Something about them seems creepy to me. Think it would be very hard to pass in one as they are too perfect and no movement.
    Like the non realistic cartoon type or animal ones though....

no offence to anyone but i also find those masks freaky

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Well done makeup is actually a pretty good mask for me. Makes me look decades younger! One of the weirdest things is the abundance of pictures the mask wearers often publish of their masked selves. I've even talked with Sherry about this subject, and I just don't get it.