Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I thing that makes me feel the most fem

The Wig for me, without it is not the same...I wish I could growth my own hair

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Just enjoying being myself, clothes do not define who I am.

For me its wearing a pink panty and bra plus stockings.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    a sexy pair of high heels
    baby oiled legs
    full makeup
    nails
    the sound of jewerly jingling

I like the whole business of dressing up from the skin out, but the three things that really "do it" for me are:

- high heels
    - long nails
    - earrings

- Diane

I dont know that there is just one thing. Lipstick certainly does help me sort of finish off the look though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

For me its just relaxing with plenty of time to put on glossy hold up stockings, bra with fillers, nice silky French knickers, 3 inch patent heels all topped off with a pretty calf length floral silky or satin dress. Wandering around my back yard at night feeling the soft fabric against my legs is my perfect feminine experience.

The things that make me feel the most fem are putting on silky panties, pantyhose, and stockings. I love that. It makes me feel like such a girl.

For me it's my painted toenails, followed by my panties.
    jennigrace

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    For me, it is opening MY very own lingerie drawer, (I dreamed for years of having one!) and deciding which bra, panties and stockings or pantyhose I am going to wear today. I am so thankful for this site and members for helping me to admit to myself I was a CD and the strength to share that secret with my wife and the ability to explore my femininity!

Ina

For years it used to be the femme hair style, but now it's the shoes. It's intoxicating listening to the little clicks as I walk around the polished floors of the shopping mall

Tash

For me, its the feel of a clean shaved body and putting my bra on when I get up , I don't need forms I can fill a c cup bra, I have developed my own breast.

When I first wake up in the morning and notice the pretty lace slip that I have worn all night. It immediately gives me a very feminine thrill. During the day it is a hundred different things from the feel of nylon on my shaven legs to the swish of a skirt against them. Putting on my bra, slipping into my shoes, feeling my wig against my neck, pulling on a pair of panties. It really is a multitude of little things that strike me as feminine. You would think that at 60 years old it would no longer feel that way but it does.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Panties and bra do it for me especially when I lounge about in just them during the summer

For me its shaving my body. I can't feel fem with body hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I totally agree with painted toe nails, especially with party heels on or wedges. Smooth legs too then i am ultra femme. Wearing soft sexy lingerie with certain skirts etc is good however i dont need to look in the mirror to feel like a woman its really natural for me.

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    Freshly shaved smooth body, Moisturize with Grace body lotion, shape nails , Of course Bra and panties,: girlie pajamas. Then just be such a girl ,Hugs Aretha
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

For me it is the look of freshly waxed legs covered in pantyhose! Nothing makes me feel any girlier.

The appearance and feel of my freshly shaven legs encased in nylons. This coupled with my cutely painted toe nails peeking out from high heel sandals will always make me feel feminine.

For me I think it's putting on a wig. Everything else can be in place, shaping, forms, heels, dress, makeup but with out the hair I wouldn't dream of setting foot out the door. Before then, I'm a bloke in a dress and I'd stand out as such in any situation, day or night. Perhaps also it's usually the last thing to go on, apart form shoes and a coat. Shave, shower, underwear, skirt/blouse or dress, makeup then hair. It completes the ritual. Job done, time to face the world.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

For me, it's heels by far. I can be wearing a simple pair of briefs and put on heels and feel like I'm totally dressed
    Close seconds are lingerie (garter belts, thong, ANYTHING lace), skirts, and lip gloss

it's also funny how, even when I need to present as a man, just painting my nails a simple black changes the way I carry my hands, use gestures, hold things, etc, to a much more feminine demeanor. same goes for jewelry. even the jingle of a couple bracelets or a necklace to flirtatiously play with can almost totally transform me to my femme place