Thread: I encouraged a fellow crossdresser to join this forum.

I encouraged a fellow crossdresser to join this forum.

I chatted with a fellow crossdresser from Connecticut on Cragslist (I know, I know). Very closeted and I encouraged her to join the forum. I have no idea what her name is, but I wanted her to know that there is a better place to meet fellow crossdressers, or to just chat about your issues on here. I am just saving someone from the questionable responders on CL.

Just so you know, it was under strictly platonic relationships.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
    It is a nice thing to help others find a more suitable world.
    Other sites such as Craig's list cater for people with a different taste to ours.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've introduced 1-2 people to this site also, I dunno if they actually joined or not?
    Finding the other side of me.

Banned Read only
    Rebecca, you did a good thing. I hope she joins and finds you here.

Hey I took a chance and posted an ad on CL under strictly platonic for a genetic girlfriend and after many spam replies I hit the jackpot, so CL works but one has to be cautious.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I brag about this site when ever I can to other girls that I meet at events...

Renne.....

Lara,

Thank you.
    I noticed her posting was at least a month old. We had several nice conversations and my concern was with her relationship with her SO. I told her that it would be better to talk about your issues with people that have experienced this issue. She said that she signed up and I hope that she finds someone to help her through her issues. Maybe, she will find me on here, she knows my feminine name. She lives nearby too. We will see how it works out.

Thank you for all of the nice comments on here. I do agree that CL has it merits and like anything, caution is the rule.

This is the best site for crossdressers that there is, it will help any girl come to under stand what is going, and for those that try to hide the fact that thay have crossdressing feelings its not going to go away so you can get a lot of help here

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I have had nothing but excellent results on Craigs List buying and selling stuff. Met some nice people. Then again none of this was in the personals section. Sometimes i just think there are people that like the drama of it all.

Darla,
    Same with me, buying and selling items. I have met some good people and I have made some new friends from the site. Personals, be careful. Same with classified ads, be selective and ask questions, first. You just never know. Regions vary with the amount of trust.

Its been really hit or miss for me on CL. I have not met anyone their yet, and probably will not be either. As far as buying and selling there, I will have to give that a try.
    Finding the other side of me.