Thread: I finally did it.

Talking I finally did it.

Well last nigh I finally went out dressed up. It was amazing. First we drove to my best friends house and got ready there. She helped me do my make up and she was happy to help. We first went and got some food at Tee Jays. The waitress was very nice and she called me a lady. After food we went to a local bar and watched a drag show. I felt great all night. I cant wait to do it again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Good for you! I like reading these stories that don't come with a horror moment. That's a very cute, blendable outfit, but what shoes??? Oh wait, wrong forum.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Aspiring Member
    Yay!!! Looks like all went well! Go and do not look back...it will get easier and easier...

Luna - well done you! Great that you obviously have such supportive and good friends... may this be the first of many such delightful experiences for you.
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Laura View Post
    Good for you! I like reading these stories that don't come with a horror moment. That's a very cute, blendable outfit, but what shoes??? Oh wait, wrong forum.
    these awesome strapped boots from a hole in the wall shoe store. they were only 9 bucks but they are the only pair i own that dont feel like my pinky toe is getting cut off.
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

It's great that you had fun, now do it again!!

Gone to live my life
    Sounds like a great time Luna. It only gets easier as you go out more. BTW you look great and blend well in the vanilla world.

Hugs

Isha

Luna,
    You are only going to get encouragement from us here.
    Do it again.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Luna,
    It is nice to read about these fun, first time outings. Your friend is a fantastic person to help you to live out your dream. Hold on to her, she is fantastic!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Yahoo another door open. Great for you. It was nice you had a friend to go with and a wise place to go for the first time. Someplace you know you will be accepted.
    Erica

Banned Read only
    Applause, applause. Lucky, lucky girl. Enjoy and grow Luna. By the way, you are gorgeous. With friends like that, you'll have no limitations to your dressing and having fun. Feliz Ano!

Congratulations on such a big step. It is fantastic that you had a friend to enjoy it with. I too just made my first foray in public her in northeastern Connecticut. In the next few days I'll post about my experience.

Luna
    Way to go! You have entered a new world. It is always wonderful when I step out into the world as a woman! I applaud your courage and hope the best for you!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Congratulations Luna, Nice outfit and what a great friend you have!

You can't put that genie back in the bottle now so enjoy the future outings.

Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)