Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had to make her happy

Had to make her happy

Well I was going to wright this tomorrow but since no ones around I will wright it now. If you read my last two post you will understand whats going on with me lately and my wife God bless her she is really trying to bring me around. On Christmas Eve I was underdressed wearing panties and pantyhose most of the day, we had family and friends coming over for dinner, about thirty of us. I don't feel comfortable even being underdressed around my parents and my in laws and even my friends so I went to shower before everyone were about to arrive, and when I got out of the shower I found that my wife put a brand new pair of pantyhose and a white pair of silk panties on top of my cloths I was going to wear that night. She came in the bedroom and I told her I didn't feel comfortable underdressing around everyone, she told me that since I haven't had much luck with dressing time lately she thought it would be fun for me to underdress and she really wanted me to do it. I agreed to do it for her and it was very hard to forget I was underdressed because the pantyhose she picked were so silky every step I took I felt the pantyhose against my pants, she was even teasing me from under the table she would put her foot in my pant leg and with the feeling of her pantyhose feet on my pantyhose legs was driving me crazy. I felt a bit uncomfortable at times but all around it was OK and she thought it was a bit of a thrill that she knew what I was wearing under. Christmas morning I was showing again getting ready for another busy day, go visit some relatives and have lunch with friends and again I came out of the shower to find the same pantyhose but a pair of pink silk panties on the bed. Without a word I put them on and went to the kitchen were she asked me under her breath if I was wearing what she put out for me, I told her yes and spent the whole day underdressed, I know it isn't much but it really does feel good to be wearing something fem even if it's not showing. That was my highlight of Christmas and I thought I would share it with all of you, plus I am happy to wright a happy story for once. Anybody else underdress for Christmas being together with family and friends?

While with family and friends around during the holidays, its very difficult to dress, It makes me feel good to hear your wife is so supportive of you. The nice thing about underdressing is its easy to do when you have company. You can also easily get away with a tank or cami often, which always makes me feel so fem. unfortunately, I didn't get the opportunity to underdress this holiday, but due to a surgery I had last Friday in the nether region, I have had to wear panty liners all weekend. In kind of a warped fashion, its kinda like being on my period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

Maria, I wear panties 24/7 and I wouldn't feel myself w/o them. But the key point of your story to me is your wife's acceptance and playfulness about this. My wife largely ignores (tolerates) my panties and any other dressing, but does not participate. Yours is a far less lonely situation. If it were me, I'd thank her profusely for accepting you as you are. Nancy

Hello, Maria,

I filled with respectful envy that you have a woman in your life like your wife. I've been divorced for a very long time and enjoy living as I do but I'm certain that if I find a woman as fun, playful, and understanding as your wife, my solitude would come to an end rather quickly.

How fun for you both!

Warm Regards,

Janelle

YMMV
    sounds like your wife accepts you and loves you, she is encouraging and supportive. Give her a big hug sometime.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Platinum Member
    What's great is having your wife's support and encouragement. You're very fortunate!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

That is so wonderful that your wife is that way. I wish we could all be so lucky. I would think I was in heave if it happened to me.

lol, i'm so blonde! it took me the longest time to realize what you meant by "underdressed"! What a wonderful and understanding wife you have. you are definetely blessed

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    What a nice and special gesture for your wife to make. From what you said you were not comfortable with the idea but I bet as the day went on you got more comfortable with the idea. I spent a lot of the last few days with panties on while family was around but I have a grand daughter staying with us for over a week yet so I'm really my missing getting dressed
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Thanks to your wife, you've learned a great lesson, even family can't see through your clothes, and under dressing can be a great stress reliever when the world stops you from dressing. She made it a very special Christmas too, showing all of that love and support. There is nothing like the feel of silk panties, the lady has style.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

You do indeed have a wonderful wife

Sigh, I always knew Christina Kay's Avatar
    that is so so sweet of your wife
    you are a lucky girl
    Follow your path.. For only you can decide, which way to go.

Little things mean a lot and you are enjoying some of them now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Very nice story and wife. I like these kind. Merry Christmas to you.

Consider yourself blessed to have a compassionate understanding wife.

Aspiring Member
    It is just wonderful that your wife is with you on this, and it makes the holidays just that much more special. I hope and wish all the best for both of you, it's always so fulfilling when you have a loving and supportive SO...

Just need to echo everyone else's comments. You're very fortunate to have such a great and lighthearted relationship. I hope we can all get to that level.

This sounds like a dream come true! I would love for my wife to do something like this. She is perfectly fine with Christy but I don't think she would ever suggest for me to wear something like that. Especially around family. But, you never know, maybe one day..

Banned Read only
    You are very fortunate to have an accepting wife. I'm glad you donned the clothing she laid out for you. Isn't it better for the two of you to enjoy the mutual secret together, rather than having a non accepting wife who just tolerates cross dressing?

That is an awesome story and a great wife you have.
    To not only tolerate but participate really can add a more fun side to CDing.
    Can only hope to someday find somebody like that.
    Have a Happy New Year...sounds like 2014 is going to be fun for you both
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

I remember those days . . .

With so many people writing about so many problems, it feels good to read such a happy story. I hope that the new year brings you many more of them and that you will share them with us.

Banned Read only
    Wow, Maria, I am SO jealous--I shouldn't be, but I am. I doubt that'll ever happen in my house, but I'm glad you get to enjoy that feeling with the encouragement of your wife. Happy New Year to you and to her.

Loved the story. Thanks for sharing a snapshot into your wonderful relationship with your wife.

I am underdressed 24/7 most of the time, so these holidays were no different for me, being around family and friends. I was visiting my family in Upstate NY and since it was pretty chilly out, I wore tights every day of my vacation there which really helped keep (and my leg joints) a lot warmer. And even better....since it is winter and I am wearing sweaters/ heavy sweat-shirts every day, I was able to wear bra's a lot more than I normally do for my daily wear.

Actually Ms. Maria: There are probably a ton of girls here who would just kill to be in your position to have such a thoughtful wife like you have yourself. Don't let her go. Most TG folks I would think would find it most comforting and relaxing to be able to be underdressed in stiff social situations, like family holiday parties.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 01-04-2014 at 09:16 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine