Thread: A funny thing at the store.

A funny thing at the store.

My wife and I were grocery shopping the other day. I was wearing leggings and a long top. Even though I had on flat shoes, after shopping for what seemed forever, we had to wait in line. By then my back was killing me so I was standing there leaning on my basket with my foot up on the back.
    A lady and her very large husband were standing behind us. My wife and I overheard her telling her husband that it would be nice if men dressed like that, then there bum wouldn't show and their belly wouldn't hang over their belt. I thought my wife was going to burst out laughing.
    I don't know if she was referring to me as a fat man in woman's cloths or that all fat men should dress as I was.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very interesting comment. I think you look like a woman wearing a tunic. If no one near you was wearing a tunic, what she meant was all fat men should wear a tunic such as the one you were wearing...

I have to agree with Lisa! You look truly female!
    I've always had a problem with flat shoes hurting my back! I've found that even with a small heel my back didn't bother me like no heel does! I have never been able to wear tennis shoes!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Gold Member
    Krystenw:
    You look very nice, and as passable as any GG out their.
    You know; some peoples kids will say anything.
    Rader

Most women wouldn't dream of exposing their bum or belly, so it seems as though the woman in the store was referring to you as another woman.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just guessing. I would say that she didnt think of you as a man at all. She just wished that men would dress as you do.. cover themselves up.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Another question for the cross dressers......

"Naked City".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.