Thread: "Almost" Crossdressing in Public

Question "Almost" Crossdressing in Public

I went out last week wearing nothing but femme clothing, but no wig or makeup. I had on (from the inside out) Jockey Elance high-cut panties in baby blue, a four pad girdle in white from Penney's, a beige Playtex Thank Goodness it Fits bra, size 38 nearly A with breast enhancers, a white satin spaghetti strap camisole, a vee-neck rugby-striped shirt with 3/4 sleeves which exposed my camisole around the waist, Levis 519 stretch flared jeans, size 13, 2" "chunky" heeled black pumps, and a Jones New York black jacket which has about six snap closures up the front. I spent about two hours at a mall, Home Depot, and TJ Maxx and didn't notice anyone give me a second look.

While at TJ Maxx I bought a pair of Polo jeans (14 petite) and my first mini skirt (tan Tommy Jeans brand). I took both into the men's dressing room and tried them on.

I guess women's and men's clothes can look enough alike that no one notices. Of course, if I'd been wearing my 38C bra...!

Is this crossdressing or not? What are your experiences?
    Bobbi

Wow!

[SIZE="3"]Aloha Bobbi_Gurli,
    Yes, it's crossdressing, IMHO anyway. This from someone who has yet to go out (nervous laugh). I take it you shave well, meaning light facial hair and no shadow. Also, since you don't have a pic, Are you one of the luck ones with androgynous facial features, or gifted with a femme face?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]XOXO[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]CammyT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Have Fun and If You Play, Always Play Safe[/SIZE]

It's more than I could do, at least for the moment... Good for you. It's a big step!!!

Actually I didn't make any attempt to change my facial features, beard shadow, etc., or wear women's jewelry. I just wondered how a little more than femme than androgynous I could get away with. A fair amount, it looks like. I interacted with store clerks several times, and no one acted like they were seeing anything unusual. Everything I had on, even the jeans as they had a definite flare, would have certainly been identified as female clothing if it had been hanging on a rack.

The dressing room attendant at T J Maxx may have given a little double-take when I took the skirt into the men's dressing room, but I'm not sure she really noticed.
    Bobbi