Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

I don't know if this relates to bisexual or gay crossdressers only... but I find that the ultimate thrill of my dressing-up experience is being able to attract the attention and admiring glances of men. While I am still technically a closet crossdresser in the sense that no one but my ex wife knows about Vanessa... and a couple of men who I have gone on dates with whom I'll never see again... I do enjoy dolling up and going for a late night walk to a mall... or in the day time to a place where I can safely be noticed by men without them being able to approach or talk to me. For example I will park across the street from a construction site, get out and slowly walk to the truck of my car like I'm looking for something, or maybe like I'm about to go into a business or knock on someones door and then walk back like I'm lost. To me there is no other feeling in the world as euphoric as putting on a short skirt, super high heels, makeup all done, big sexy hair, and getting the attention of men. It is such a turn on and a high that we can have that kind of reaction from a man. I guess if I had to label myself I am technically a bisexual crossdresser as I have had experiences with men, although when I am not dolled up I do not find men attractive... It's all when I'm Vanessa. How do some of you feel? Do you enjoy the attention or admiration of men even though you are heterosexual? Is it a turn on for you even though you do not find men sexually appealing?

This is not true for everyone, as you'll learn if you do much exploring on this site. But for some of us (me, for example), yes. It's a huge turn-on, a kind of thrill and excitement that I never got any other way.

Glad to hear I'm not alone Lori

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    With this you will learn "to each their own"
    For many it is not about getting anyones attention but being able to express who they are on the inside.
    For me personally I would appreciate the attention of a gg who could just accept me for who I am.
    Erica

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I find it really annoying and it makes me feel uncomfortable, I'm just trying to live my life and have no interest in men. Catching guys checking me out is nerve racking, cause I never know there intentions. And the ones that have hit on me think I'm just playing hard to get when I try to tell them off, even if I tell them I'm a lesbian.

I don't set out to attract anybody, male, female or whatever. Just want to present myself the best I can, and be comfortable in my own self-image. Anything else is a bonus.

Claire x

Yes the attention is nice. I get so forgetful when wearing heels and short skirt. Always having to look for stuff in back of car

I don't like to attract any attention of the people, especialy younger men in groups. It makes me feel uncomfortable going even past them on the street because you never know what will be their reaction. If possible, I try to avoid any situations like that, because they are nerve wracking for me.
    Last edited by Karmen; 01-11-2014 at 03:00 PM.

I respect and appreciate all of your responses... Thank you. Thinking about it I guess it can be uncomfortable as well as exciting. Having the attention of five construction workers across a busy street can be a little more pleasing that having three young drunk guys in their early twenties all of a sudden come around a corner can be pretty intimidating.

Well I belong to a rather naughty site and I have posted some of my pictures there.
    You would not believe the amount of men that want a bit of Suzy!

To be honest its an amazing thrill! I love it.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    There is an extra thrill when you can get a compliment from a man.

I am 100% straight and when I was able to go out dressed I loved being noticed by men. Not sure why I just liked it made me feel like a real girl I guess

I am only sexually attracted and love men, I can't say its a thrill because for me its just a normal thing...the thing is I dress my best when I am dressing for my lover

There have been threads like this in the past, and many of us have done what you do. It's fun, it's exciting, it rewards and validates your transformation efforts.
    Time to get a thick skin, Vanessa, because some people will insist that you are a homosexual in denial, just from a few posts and a profile. I have gone out and received attention, as many others have done, and I know that my sexual-preference die was cast long ago - straight. For many of us, crossdressing is fun, exciting, challenging, and filled with fantasy. What's wrong with a little attention?

I have to agree with the others. I really like fooling other men at times. I'm straight as an arrow (only my wife). It's just fun. What I really enjoy the most is when women like my outfit or comment on my nails, legs and so on. This usually happens at the bar after a few drinks.

Thanks Nicole... I appreciate that. Maybe that's a key word for me... Validation. The attention and looks is appreciation and in a way approval of my transformation... and that is a good feeling for me. I will take your advice to have thick skin... but I have no problem admitting and am bisexual... or even homosexual if some feel the need to press the issue. I am pretty happy with who I am and hope to learn and make new friends in this forum.

wishing on a star! Rebecca Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MzVanessa View Post
    Maybe that's a key word for me... Validation.
    As humans, in one way or another we all seek validation, for all manner of reasons. Transposing this over to being accepted as the females we're trying to emulate, I'm sure we'd also be seeking validation for that too. If that means drawing attention and with that approval, it signals to you your passable, then what's the harm in that? Of course though, if you start having sexual fantasies and acting on these desires about men when dressed, then maybe you need to look into this deeper. Just saying
    Last edited by Rebecca Star; 01-11-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    ~ it's not how the world sees you but how you see yourself that counts ~
    free professional make-up tips and self help videos | free professional hair styling videos and tips

Gone to live my life
    I would be lying if I said it would not give me a certain thrill if a guy thought I was good looking enough to check me out . . . more a validation thing. However, being a pragmatist this is never going to happen to me.

Hugs

Isha

Talking

+1

I'm with you Isha!!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-12-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours to respond

I have no interest in males, however I confess that I have posted some self-shot en-femme photos on a dating site to see if I'd "pass" and my "look" would be considered attractive to males, because what I see in the mirror ( of course ) is a guy in a dress.

I have learned that most men will try to pick up a tranny or vision is clouded by horniness because it wasn't copulance.
    So maybe Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant didn't know those prostitutes where trans. lol

I find the attention flattering.
    It's nice to be noticed and complemented but from my experience most men only want one thing so please be careful.

I am with some of the others on here, I don't dress to get attention from anybody; however if anybody comments on what I'm wearing I will respond accordingly. I am also 100% straight and look for a female companion. If I *did* capture the attention of another male, I would have to say that it would make me feel more like a girl and it would also freak me out because I wouldn't know what to do if I were found out. To be honest though.. I have had a few daydreams about going out on a date with another man and it has turned me on.

Banned Read only
    Vanessa, I am absolutely in your corner; I understand what you are saying completely. Attracting men was of little interest to me in the early days of my dressing; that is, when I started dressing "completely." But as time has passed and I've gone out and met some very nice guys, that has all changed. Now, I find myself dressing up provocatively and going out sometimes on purpose--just to get the response.

Most guys DO focus on the look and, when they do, you can just about bet that they will hit on you. If you happen to be in a place where CD/TV/TG's gather, it's really quite comfortable. When it's in a place where that's to the case and you are not known, the thrill is still there but the fear is right there with it.

Euphoria is a really good word to describe all those feelings when they come rushing over your body and throughout your mind. Nice post girl; keep 'em coming.

Thank you for the reply Lara. Yes... that's exactly how my interest in obtaining the attention of men also grew... as I dressed more and more and my look became closer and closer to being passable (something I have yet to 100% acheive), I became more and more interested in attracting men and used their attention to validate my femininity as opposed to just my own reaction in the mirror. And just like you my look when I venture our pushes the envelope a little more and more each time... the heels get a little higher and the shirt a little shorter to get just a little more attention each time.

When a man pays attention to me it is a validation of who I am .
    I stoped at a popular lounge last night and I was not at the bar 5 minutes until a guy started talking to me . He was not my type ,but he seemed like a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him ,he even offered to buy me dinner ,which I refused.
    I do love being a Girl.