Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

I only flaunt it at parties when I could turn a mans head and see the embarrassment from him when his mates wised him up.
    Never do it in bad taste or to seriously embarrass anyone.
    No fun in that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I totally love being admired by a man The first time, I was 15 and he was 17 I think. It made me feel very special, and he knew I wasn't all girl, which made it even better. It's nice to know you have a man's attention. Very flattering.

Julie and I are both bisexual so we love getting attention for anyone, if they're cute or handsome, to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Being more of a in house CD er I agree most with Erica Marie. I wish my wife could just accept Jackie fully.

I'm a bit mixed on this as I'm kind of in an odd state where I don't really know my own sexuality side myself.
    (My over analytical side places attraction at 70/30 so a bit BI...but with limited/no real life xp it's tough to be sure).
    Note: this is from a CDer that hasn't really gotten out yet and from a person who really hasn't gone out to parties,dances,or been that social when I have been at them. Always been a bit of a social introvert and found it hard to talk,mingle,etc at places. Had hoped to maybe break thru that but probably may not change much when out as Kacey.

For the attraction part, yes I can see the thrill and the validation aspect. The thought that 'yes! I'm convincing!' is great for the CD side. And for me, CDing hasn't 'just' been about passing. I do like the sexy side..(just wish I'd started CDing earlier in life)and will be keeping the trunk 'needs' in mind when it gets warmer (note to self...get more short skirts)
    Kacey, you exhibitionist, you

In Beverly's scenario, as long as it was just head turning and not fully leading them on then it'd be great. Am concerned that once "embarrassed" that the person might shift to anger or retribution later. Can see some with that train of thought, to 'get even', and especially if there was any alchohol involved. I'd be one to let whoever know the truth right away (if someone tried to dance,buy drinks or whatever) and not lead anyone on with false expectations.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    For me,yes ,it's a thrill,my favorite tease is sitting on the bench in the park,"reading" a book,legs crossed,,,omg is my skirt "that" far up?
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Not sure I necessarily want to "attract", but I do enjoy it when I can use my enfemme appearance to make it easier for me to merge into traffic if they like what I look like lol!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Who doesn't enjoy attention? I get a lot of it when I'm at the club dancing en femme. Not that that is my purpose for dancing which is just to have fun but what the hey, may as well enjoy it while I can right? Not sure how much longer this geezer will be able to do it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have been approached by men on several occasions. Most times this led to pleasurable interactions. I even accepted a dinner date invitation once. He was a complete gentleman. I admit that I loved it. I had one terrifying experience when a guy thought I was a GG came on to me and, upon closer inspection, found out I was a CD. I thought I was going to get hurt that night. Luckily, he just called me "faggot" and pushed me then left.

It scares me.

cannot say for real as this has all remained a fantasy for me so far. i am pre-hrt but i find myself increasingly day dreaming about being taken as a woman by a man when dressed. otherwise, zero interest in men. so what does dressing bring to the party? must have to do with a deep and intimate desire to be female, to be viewed as such and be accepted as such. i.o.w., validation

Silver Member
    I feel the same as Rhonda, if it happened to me (believe me, it doesn't) I would find it scary.

I don't know, maybe it is because I am introvert, but the only man I can about finding me attractive... is myself. Attention is just not something I have ever sought out.

Personally, I dress for myself. The look and feeling of the clothing, makeup and hair is very fulfilling. I like to try to make myself as attractive (in my eyes) as possible, but only because it further reinforces the illusion to me. I enjoy compliments, of course, and the gender of the person from whom they are coming doesn't really come into play.

I have to admit, though that I am still dressing behind closed doors and my wife wants nothing to do with this side of me... compliments are a rarity - in total darkness a candle can be as bright as a beacon.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    At my age I'm simply amazed when anyone is attracted to me. What an amazing compliment. I like men. What's not to like, I am one! My most favorite people right now are other CDs. They're so much easier to be around than women. A lot less drama, a lot fewer needs, and so very appreciative of a compliment! Don't get me wrong, I love women, but there is just so much baggage!

I don't want to attract men, but I do want to look attractive... there's a difference.

At a recent CD group's social, a GG there said I looked "hot" and I must admit I really liked it. I also blushed like a schoolgirl...

Yes, like others have used the word "Validation". I consider myself a miss-assigned lesbian. Ya, know, it's like the old saying, just because you don't wanna go to the party, doesn't mean it isn't nice/flattering to be asked"

I obviously appreciate compliments from men and women, on other websites as well as this one (because let's be honest, most of us are men). All the better if people actually think I look like an attractive woman in my pictures, that's what I try to do. That said, I've seen the most crude, raunchy and hairy dressers getting the same kind of attention on other websites, so I guess it isn't necessarily what's in the picture as much as the concept 'chick with an appendage' that draws the attention of at least some men.

I love it

Have been out a few times and having wolf whistles made at me makes me feel wonderful inside, like I was pretty that night out and about in public, You just can't tell someone what it is like until you feel it for yourself, being out and being a woman in public, how great it that, but girl be careful there are a lot out there that don't like us girls, hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Men often do not look like women, but with sufficient, uh, 'help', skillfully applied, they can come close. Some are skilled enough to convince strangers standing across the street. Some, the really clever ones, can be convincing even at a personal distance.
    To me, 'validation' applies also to the work put into the transformation.
    (hoping one day to achieve such validation)

I've never felt it in person, but I've posted pictures online and always get a thrill when a anyone appreciates them, man or woman. Not sure what I'd do if a guy approached me in person. I'd probably collapse into a puddle of girlish giggling glee. :-)

Vanessa, actually, one of the primary reasons I CD is to attract male attention! LOL
    I know exactly how you feel. But for me, I strongly prefer to CD somewhere where guys can talk to me where it can lead to...more

If I'm in public, like you've been, and guys notice me, I feel like it's a waste of nothing comes from that. Like, I start to think about what could have been in that situation had we been at a bar or club, or a private party where him and I could talk.
    I've had many times being in a bar or club where I've had conversations when men and they still didn't know that I was a man. Everytime that happens, I'm learning how to take more advantage of those moments.

I don't go out looking to attract men, I'm in it for myself. The only time I've ever been approached I was caught a little off guard, a young man road his bicycle past me. He stopped, turned around and rode back to me. He said Hi, I said Hey, then he told me I was beautiful, not knowing how to react to this, I just turned quickly and walked away, back towards my car. I kept an eye on this guy the whole way, I could see he was following me at a distance. About 50 feet from my car another man was a short distance away, he saw me and said excuse me. This just really freaked me out. so I started to double time it to the car, in heels none the less.Upon reaching my car the first guy was there again about 20 feet away. he just asked if I was OK, and that he thought I looked upset. As i jumped in my car he told me again that I was beautiful and that he just wanted to make sure I new it. In the end It was quite flattering, and wish I had been brave enough to chat with him.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn

I will go with the stock answer, validation. But with my trying to be as passable and fem as possible, when I do get to do it, is my thrill. Looking in the mirror when complete I at first gush; and then like a real woman start to critique and pick it apart. I have had to tell a few guys that I was not a GG. I have also had guys who certainly knew what I was, and still gave the come-on. It is one of the small treats in life when I get that side of me stroked just for looking like who I wish I really was. Does that even make sense?
    Regina

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Only in the last year or so have I come to enjoy online attention from men. I love the flattering compliments on my photos on other sites and of course while video chatting and camming. Must be that validation thing !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't go out with the intent to attract men because I don't CD for the sexual aspect.The last thing I want is some guy hitting on me.
    It is nice to get noticed buy a guy or girl because they think you look nice and make a nice compliment towards you.
    Being thought of as a women is nice at first glance walking in a store and getting a friendly smile or a hi is all the validation I need.