Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

I do more for myself, although a male complement from time to time would be very validating.

Banned Read only
    I also love being admired by men, as long as they are not creepers! I especially enjoy positive reactions when they realize or state they are aware I wasn't born a girl and they are appreciative anyway. I remember the first times as a teenager when I would be at the beach in a bathing suit or riding around in shorts and a tank top and get admiring looks and whistles! Although I don't look near as attractive now, I still get my share of admirers and enjoy it.

I go out on a daily basis, and yes I go out hoping to attract the attention of a man. And I always have a short dress or skirt on ( if you,ve got the the legs show,em off, that,s what God gave them to you for ) and of course heels just to help things out. ( all men love a girl in heels ) I know I,ve done my thing when a man gives me a nice smile and a hi or a little wolf whistle.
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I enjoy it very much....I love to see the looks...and when you get a response like "wow"...it just makes all the time it took getting ready, exercising, and diet a little more worth the effort.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    I absolutely adore the attention from guys. In my opinion, it's the proverbial icing on the cake. I feel like attention from an interested guy who appreciates the lengths I go to in order to present as an attractive woman makes it all worth it. Attention from an appreciative guy is a reward for a job well done, especially if it's met with "Wow, I can't believe you're really a guy! You look great,"

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I do not get noticed very often when I go out to view the scenic spots around where I live, but when I do it is very nice feeling of validation. I wish it happened more. I am very shy, a life long battle and what freaks me out is the ones that want to chat me up. All I can think at that time is what are they blind and stupid and try to get away.

hi vanessa
    yes i so understand what you are saying. i am a hetrosexual man,and i would never look at another guy when presenting as a man, but when i transform into lacie my whole orientation seems to flip over. from 'Top' to 'Bottom', literally. i'm too timid to parade myself in the real world but i have posted pics on Tgirl contact sites and i love the attention of men and find their comments very erotic and i often fantasize about being with a man. i've given up trying to understand why.
    hugs xxx

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I am only sexually attracted and love men, I can't say its a thrill because for me its just a normal thing...the thing is I dress my best when I am dressing for my lover
    I agree with Barbara

Silver Member
    My goal of dressing is to blend and be rather unnoticed. The last thing I'm looking for is interest from a guy. I'm only attracted to women and I feel uneasy if I attract the male eye since I have no interest in men and I 'm concerned about how they may react should they discover their error. Putting a macho guy in the situation where, in front of his buddies he flirted with a guy could have some interesting outcomes (construction site scenario from above.
    Some may call me a coward or overly cautious but I okay with that.

But that being said, to each their own, just be careful. Try to think like a street smart GG if you seek out the male eye.

Also for those who seek to catch the male eye, how do you know that they don't know you are a male crossdresser which is what they are looking for?

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    Vanessa, I'm with you. I love being the attractive to men and more so to women. Being a short plain balding male I rarely, if at all, feel attractive. But being dolled up as a girl I feel sexy, confident, and attractive. Feeling I don't normally feel in my drab life.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Too much of a hermit to be into that. Uncomfortable to be looked at that way from both sexes. It's hard to take compliments, but it's easier to say thank you and move on.

Much rather get a thrill from attracting attention from a woman. I agree with Rhonda Jean,it would scare me too. One of the reasons I finally had to agree to my wife not to go out dressed.

The trill of a male being attracted to me is amazing. But they must be in need of eye wear.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't see whats wrong with attracting attention from men, after all, you are a woman. When I go out dressed up, I like to flirt with guys. I really think it's my breasts that keep them talking to me because i'm a 6'9" man (and i'm not small). Either way it's so much fun. It's not like i'm trying to get into bed with them or anything, but what woman doesn't like affection from good looking men.

My very first time out on the streets of Seattle several years ago, a guy came up behind me as I was waiting for a light and said "nice legs". I was paralyzed! I didn't know what to do. If I turned around or responded my face and/or voice would have ruined the moment. Fortunately it was raining and I had the umbrella up so he couldn't see my face. I just continued to wait and he eventually walked away, probably thinking what a stuck-up woman I was.

I've played that scene out in my mind hundreds of times with different endings. Would he have become angry at being fooled? Would we strike up a conversation and go for a drink? In almost all the scenarios I've regretted not at least trying to make the connection.

At some point in my life I would like to experience more of what it is to be a woman, beyond the clothes and makeup. The question is whether I'll overcome the fear before the years run out.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    The majority of guys my age want to get in a girls pants, being that I don't have what they want or want what they have. It is an awkward situation if I can't stop their advances.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I enjoy it very much....I love to see the looks...and when you get a response like "wow"...it just makes all the time it took getting ready, exercising, and diet a little more worth the effort.
    I totally agree with Adriana....its hard to describe the feeling when you get the ''wow'' response is more like a magic moment that you have to experience yourself to understand it

I'm not interested in men and my dressing is not for sexual reasons, so I don't really relish that sort of attention. It seems a bit too much like playing with fire. The only attention I like from men is when they chivalrously open a door or offer me their seat.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

When I used to go out and frequent clubs, there were those men we called "tranny chasers." Some were creepy, some were very handsome. I have to admit that, when dressed, I would get butterflies when I was approached.

No not at all. Im the same as Eryn. Not interested in anything sexual. I just like the clothes. Ellie

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I must admit I chat on a CD site that is a little more x rated. It is nice to be seen and admired as a sexy gurl in my pics. We are what we are in pur hearts and minds.......

I love passing as a sexy woman. I will see some young guys walking and drive ahead and go down a side street a safe distance but where I think I will be in their field of vision. Then I'll get out and lean in as though i'm looking for something with my short skirt, legs, and high heels on display. I've gotten wolf whistles, yea babys!, and one guy who's friends had to practically force him to stop looking and move on. Huge thrill!

Quote Originally Posted by Briana90802 View Post
    I love being attractive to men and more so to women. Being a short plain balding male I rarely, if at all, feel attractive. But being dolled up as a girl I feel sexy, confident, and attractive. Feeling I don't normally feel in my drab life.
    That describes me to a T. Totally under the radar as a male, but when I dress, I'm suddenly somebody.

Hi.

I attract attenion with out trying i allso work on cont sites, and im incharge of one, so how am i seen dressed as normal till i start work on the site then ill be in shorts and biboveralls and boots and sunhat, no big deal still wear my earings just the same, and neckless lippy and eye brow liner, go to different firms to order what i need, talk to the guys as normal plus a few women work in those shops as well , and yes though strange to me i do get whisled at, and looked over, just part of who i am,

Is it a turn on why, or why should it be, not as far as im concerned,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 03-04-2014 at 05:40 AM.

I think its just the desire to be seen and treated as a woman, and men would be the best at doing just that to us girls. That being said, I don't find myself attracted to men, I'd like to find that girl who accepts it (sadly they seem rare / few and far in between)