Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

I am not attracted to men but another crossdresser is awhile other story as I find them sexy and very hot

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I don't need that sort of validation. The only attention and attraction I want or need is from my SO. Validation comes from how people in general respond to me or the fact that they simply see me. Attention from men is NOT desired.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Im with Adrianna, there is a thrill like no other when i can turn a man's head. However, I notice that the guys are getting older.

Exhibitionism? Sounds like it. I've never gone thru the trouble of getting dressed and looking for construction sites, but I've had guys fall for me online. Or were they just giving me a line? Funny, some boys in their 20s are crazy about older women.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

One of my favorite things is watching men watching me. No I'm not self conscious about how I look, I've always been a people watcher.
    I get a laugh out of the guy with his SO that is working at getting a look at me without his partner busting him...lol. Typical guy behavoir!
    Most guys look you over then move on, 1 minute later you are forgotten.

Then there was the time several weeks ago. We were at a LGBT friendly club. I was dressed to the nines and feeling very good. (see avater)
    It was karaoke night, a Hispanic man was singing, I went up to tip him for his performance. I ended up dancing with him as he sang.
    He came by our table and asked me out, he kissed my hand, he whispered in my ear about how romantic we were going to get. He was really pouring it on! I politely passed on his offer.
    (Okay i left a nice red kiss on his right cheek)

I danced again with another gentleman (straight). He was very nice and showed me how to be led around the floor by his hand on the small of my back.
    I was at my most lady-like behavoir possible in poise and manner.
    I was on a cloud, yes somewhat intimidated, but this was a special time for me.
    I wanted the song to go on forever.

So the point of my post:
    If you go into a place where men are, then be prepared for those men that will go beyond their attraction for you from afar.
    Last edited by Carmen; 03-21-2014 at 09:50 PM. Reason: spelling fix
    "Missed it by that much!"

Platinum Member
    Hi Vanessa, it means that you have got your ticket punched , You have been validated.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't mind if a guy says something like hey you ladies are looking good today or that's a nice dress other than that I can't stand to have any attention from the male gender unless its a casual, normal conversation.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    After having some strange guy put his Hand on my lower back and try a cheese pick up line I try to avoid guys one on one. You look at thinks differently when the average guy out weighs you by 50 pounds.

Hi,

Hmmm .To be treated and seen as a woman. oh ...

Okay i am treated as a female , now to be seen as a woman well i am one though to be seen as one , thinking here a bit,

Yes i spos thats part of what it is in being a woman , though really for myself it was more to be accepted for who i am, this of cause goes back 56 years, because i felt and knew it was not the case, the other detail is when your trying to live your life, as normal and your not its a little different,

I know im being treated now as normal and men see me as i wont go as far as to say a normal woman yet i am treated as a woman,

What i am seeing is that many of the men i know seem okay with me with out any issues, so i count that as good,

...noeleena...

Well halloween is pretty much the only time I walk out the door free, last year i did a lot more and I realized I would dress the way I wanted to see a women dressed. I don't know what it is I love about slips, and on one of those nights I was going out my slip was showing when I was walking out the door and my wife told me to take off that grandmother slip, no women wears a slip anymore, I didn't take it off and when driving and walking around I made sure a little was showing, that's what I think is a little sexy and that's what I did.