Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single ladies roll call........................................

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

Single ladies roll call........................................

Just curious....how many single ladies are out there ?? I see a ton of posts all dealing with S/O's...but who is single out there ? Who would rather be single? Who is lonely wishing they had a S/O ?

Banned Spammer
    Single here, well divorced but I think that qualifies. Would love to have an SO who can handle both sides of me but haven't a clue as to where to even start looking for that special lady.

Still single. And in fact, I have never had real relationship with girls before through my 28 years life. I do would like to meet someone who truly understands both part of me, but I'm just not the initiator type to just go hit on girls (I'm not a socialize person much). Oh well.. maybe I'll just marry with my female self lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Chan View Post
    .. Oh well.. maybe I'll just marry with my female self lol.
    So...you'd have to wear both a Tux and Gown? Do a quick clothing swap between vows?? would be kinda rough.
    Although...I could swear I saw a "half suit half gown" costume done up by someone recently..

Single here, not really looking. Similar to Bonnie and have already over-explained it in my lengthy marriage post.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

My last relationship ended about a year and a half ago and I've been happily single ever since. It was one of the happiest breakups I've ever had, we're still very good friends. I'm not really interested in starting a new relationship right now, maybe in a few months/years

Silver Member
    Single, lonely, wish I had an SO (I wish for an SO more than anything.)

single here as well since my divorce, never found a woman who accepted my need to be female once in a while

Quote Originally Posted by KaceyR View Post
    So...you'd have to wear both a Tux and Gown? Do a quick clothing swap between vows?? would be kinda rough.
    Although...I could swear I saw a "half suit half gown" costume done up by someone recently..

Single here, not really looking. Similar to Bonnie and have already over-explained it in my lengthy marriage post.
    Being a sci-fi geek, if there were a time machine, I could do Tux first, doing a vow alone until the end, then go get change into Gown and travel back in time to before the vow and there I will meet my past self in Tux while the real me is en femme That would be an interesting experience.

Single and happy. I enjoy my work and I can dress, as and when I want, after work.

There is an old three stooges video, 'An Ache in Every Stake', where Curley asks "Are you happy or married?".
    Stephanie

Very single here! I have had very little experience in relationships and not sure if I am even looking for one right now. I have a couple of close GG friends and for now I think it is enough

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hi. Single lady present. I guess it goes both ways, being single has advantages in terms of not having to explain but it can also be very lonely. If I had the choice Id choose to have an S/O but she would have to know up front about Erica and she would have to be 110% accepting. I know, alot to ask.
    Erica

I'm divorced, and don't think I would ever want to change that again. I enjoy being alone, but, at times, I do get the feeling of loneliness. Would like to find a friend, companion, to share quiet times, activities, and conversation with, yet understanding there is no commitment on either side.

I am in the early stages of transition, and while I love women and totally admire their intuitiveness and complexity, I really have no desire for a romantic connection. The friends I have on this forum and my support groups, at this time, are all the social activity I require. That may change tomorrow, who knows. I'm about as complex as those I admire.

Bobbi

Single and lonely :-(
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

It's hard to believe it's been 9 years since I got divorced and I haven't dated since. I like being alone but I get lonley at times. At first, I didn't want to be on the rebound and rush into another relationship. Next, when getting into conversations with women that were interesting and attractive it turned out that they were already married.

I've become selective and have trust issues to boot. Living alone has increased my closet CDing immensely and I would hate to purge because I found "the one".
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    Happily single right now Haven't been with a woman since my ex-wife. My boyfriend and I broke up but are still good friends. Not interested in dating at all anymore, well at least until I am happy with myself

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Divorced once and my second wife flew the coupe so I guess that makes me single.
    My life is a lot easier now and its going to stay that way.
    I do have a BFF that I am close to but its not a sexual relationship. She totally accepts me as I am and I do her.

Single and perfectly gay here!(In both senses of the word)

Single and starting the new year making it a goal to allow Vanessa to grow and enjoy the possibilities out there for her.

I'm divorced, so that make me single again after 24 years of marriage I hope to meet someone I can share and make a life with. Someone that can love both sides of me. But I'm not searching very hard right now, I kinda like being single for now.

Divorced and single. love it that way. Have never been lonely since my wife left (14 years ago). I don't have an SO and don't need one. I have many friends, both men and women.

If you are lonely, it is your own fault. There is so much to do out there for others. I'm talking volunteer work. Because of my volunteer work, I have more people in my life than I can imagine.

Jodi

Single for 21 years. Don't see it changing any time soon. But I'm cool with it.

Been a Widower now for Seven Years. Moved to Florida. So many things to do here in the winter months. Lonely No. Hope to join a Support Group here in Central Florida soon and meet some new people. Have a Lovely day. Charla

Single for many years, only two serious relationships in 50 years. I seem to be caught in a conundrum where I don't want to lie and I'm not ready to tell the truth.

Gold Member
    I m a Widower, for about 9 months, starting to get lonely, Thank God I still have my Cat.
    But he is getting close to 18 now and has Diabetes. I have to give him shots twice a day.
    For sure, anyone I meet will know about my other side.
    Rader