Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Single ladies roll call........................................

Lifelong single here. I've had a few serious girlfriends, but none that I wanted to stay with forever. Haven't dated at all since 1997.

- Diane

Always being single...still looking for a nice boyfriend

Single and lonely here. I have never been in a real relationship in my 30+ years. I would want an accepting SO, as I could not hide part of me forever. It might happen one day, but I am not holding my breath.

divorced a few times, so i'm single and couldn't be happier
    marriage is a great institution, if you're ready for an institution...
    did i mention i was very happy
    paula

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I would hate to purge because I found "the one".
    Ressie, she wouldn't be the one then. If she was, she would accept you and your male self equally.

But alas, I am another one of the single ladies. I have tried to date females in the past but nothing happened. I'm still looking for the right one for me as well. I think it would be fun to have a female SO and go do some girly things you wouldn't think about doing as a guy. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world so I think I have to take what I can get.

Very single here and happily so. I seem to get involved with women who lie and cheat so I have kind of given up worrying about it, being an only child I have had lots of practice at being on my own and I am rather good at it and like doing whatever the hell I want.

Single, and sort of happily so. Deep down I would like an SO, but I need someone who accepts me as I am. I need to deal with gender issues first, then maybe I'll find someone some day. I also ran away from relationships because I thought I would have to give up CDing and "man up". I'd rather be asked out than to ask out.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Unfortunately single. Been single now for over 7yrs and have a feeling its going to be a long time more. :'(

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    After 25 years of marriage and a considerable number of ladyfriends over the years, I'm more than content to remain happily unattached. I have a powerful attraction to and for women and love first dates. It's just the baggage that keeps me single. I keep it simple. That way I can find my keys!

Due to this thread, I've had Beyoncé stuck in my head for two days!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Andrea..me too LOL!!! I am sorry to get that song stuck in your head!

I am 49 and I have never been married. Never really have had a serious relatioship.

Even before starting to cd I was not overly interested in marriage. Now after CDing I have even less desire to marry. I am not ready to give up or limit my CDing for a spouse. I find that while I live alone, I do not find myself being lonely. I always seem to have something to do.

I have been married and in a long term relationship after my marriage broke up .Both women knew but in the end it was not feasible .I have been single for 3 years and plan on staying that way
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I'm single. My last 2 girlfriends loved that I am a CD. In fact my last girlfriend and i met on anothe CD site.
    She at that time had been dating another CD (her neighbor). She had sent me a private message, and over a course of a few weeks she had broke up with her gurlfriend and we decided to meet. We dated for over a year
    Problem was we live 3 hours apart. That's too much distance for me. There were a couple other problems that I won't put up with, so I broke it off with her.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Single,(divorced 8yr, thank god she never knew) looking but losing hope & faith.
    Last edited by erica12b; 01-15-2014 at 10:28 PM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I became single when my wife passed away 4 1/2 years ago after 34 years of marriage. The first 7, I hid it from her, the remaining 27 years, I purged and and tried to put it all behind me to save my marriage. In hind sight I think it had a lot to do with my discontent in life in general. Now I can dress all I want in my house. But I seem to have slowed down lately due to the frustration of being stuck in the house. Want to go out dressed so bad.
    To the question, single, lonely and would really like to meet an accepting and understanding lady.
    But then again that can be a lot of work trying to start and build a new relationship.

Tina

No dates here for the past five years, but I'm too busy anyway.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Divorced, gay, in a steady relationship. Not sure what really qualifies as single.

divorced and single for just about 10 yrs, used to it now and loving it.

Single for a few years now, feel like I need to start dating again but I do love the fact that all my free time is mine to do with as I please.

I was married for 24 years, and I've been divorced for 5 years and loving it. Currently dating a very special woman, and trying to get up the nerve to tell her I'm a CD.

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    Divorced over 25 years ago. Being a CD most of my life, never thought I would meet "The One" who I could open up my hobby to. But go figure, I met her and have been in a serious (live together) relationship for going on 10 years now. She knows, shares in and supports my CDing. As a couple, we would both like to meet others like us.

Been divorced since 1990 and been loving it ever since. Not changing now.

Single and Happy. I've been in a few meaningful relationships, but find I'm much more comfortable being single. I certainly does allow me to enjoy other aspects of my life fully.

Married for 25 years and wife knew about my CDing and was ok with it. Long story short she walked out the door 4 months ago saying she needed a time out and that my CDing had nothing to do with it. I have since found out that my life with her was pretty miserable the last 3 years. I am enjoying being able to come and go as my schedule dictates and doing volunteer work. I have actually done less CDing since she walked out. The big problem I foresee is I do not want to grow old alone and finding a SO at 62 who will tolerate my CDing and also put up with me is not an easy job