Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how serious CD are you?

Banned Read only

how serious CD are you?

do you identify yourself as a women and you have this urge that you can't stop to crossdress but you can't do it in public? or you just do it for fun not really serious? or any other...............

Not serious at all... I have a laugh at my own expense as much as possible
    Laughing at others can be more costly...
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I guess not serious enough, othewise I would come out of the closet until now.

When ever I get serious..... look out!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It is a part of me. I consider myself to be dual gendered. I could live without dressing, but I can't change how I feel.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    I'm not really serious, but I still do it at times, because I don't find the men's department very diverse, compared to the womens. I think if they had an androgynous department, that would solve my problems. From already being thin, it's difficult to find a size that isn't a block/baggy shape. I would like to see a gender neutral shape in clothes, but ladies department is my only alternative. I use to have gender identity issues.

How serious can a man in a dress be ? .....................Debra

It comes and go's. There are times when it is all consuming and then times where the urge is greatly reduced. For example, I had a hip replacement in mid December and had no urges at all until this week. The opportunity was there, but not the desire. Tonight I will dress fir the first time since November and am excited for the chance. I am also starting to get excited for DLV at the end of March, where I can dress 7/24 for a week and am looking forward to doing some shopping for new outfits, shoes, etc.

Well it's not something I chose to do and I know it's not something I can stop doing, but I try to make the best of it and simply enjoy it. It's a fun activity and the community is weird but enjoyable as well

I'm perfectly happy with my genetics and being a guy most if not all of the time. I don't change genders when I put on a little makeup and a wig.

And yes, it's hard to take a man in a dress seriously
    Last edited by Zylia; 01-14-2014 at 01:21 PM.

I guess I'm not serious enough to want to live my life as a woman but I do enjoy cross dressing its a turn on for me and I grew up enjoying it from an early age. I understand from birth as mom had dresses made for me at birth. She was so sure I was a going to be a girl. My dad stepped in at about age four to five and decided she had to let me be a boy. I always loved playing in moms makeup and her old clothes, especially the undergarments. I really like being a man though but CD does give me a look into my feminine side I enjoy. I am one of those lucky ones that can enjoy both sides of the spectrum. I am not attracted to guys but appreciate a guy that can say heck I love a nylon shirt and can wear something different in men's styles. Due to a small red neck town I can't be out going as I would in a larger city. Hence I stay at the farm or house enjoying my femininity.

I try to keep it light and not take it too seriously; I think my wife is finally starting to lighten up about it a little bit as well

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I am serious a time and circumstances allow me to be. I agree wholeheared with what genermutt said I feel like that as well. Jaylyn sounds like she lives somewhere similar to where I live where its best kept behind closed doors.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think I'm serious but understand it's only something I will do part time, as in my thread about going out I guess if I don't go out in full fem in public does that not make me serious? Not sure but dang I love shopping for women's clothes in fact sometimes I think I'm obsessed at shopping for clothes I'm just glad I've got the willpower to not buy everything I see lol
    I too agree with gender mutt I do feel cross gendered or duel gendered
    Last edited by Rachael Leigh; 01-14-2014 at 01:32 PM.

how serious CD are you?
    Depends in what way you mean serious. I try to look like a woman but don't want to be one. Given height I will always stand out and don't attempt any silly voices.

Do you identify yourself as a women ?
    No. I'm a man in a dress!

you have this urge that you can't stop to crossdress ?
    Not really tried to stop. Depends how busy I am and if opportunity presents itself (business trips etc). Sometimes I will take stuff with me on business trip sometimes I wont. Depends on mood when packing.

but you can't do it in public?
    Been out in some very public places but dont always feel I have to.

or you just do it for fun not really serious? or any other...............
    I am very serious about the fun part.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I feel as if I have two genders so I dress like either at times or a mix of both.
    Do I take myself seriously? No both genders in me are never totally serious.

Banned Read only
    I'm never a woman. I'm a man who is a cross dresser.

Hi Gals
    Its been quite a time since I've been here. Obviously, I haven't been too serious about my cd'ing in the last year. Its been at least 15 months since I dressed an gone out. I still enjoy being Millie, but just don't have the motivation as I did in the past. And, maybe thats because I pretty much have come out of the closet to a few people. Maybe its not as exciting as it was when I was in the closet, I don't know. Maybe its because dressing up is more of a job than being my male self. Maybe I'm going though a faze. Anyway, for now Millie is on the back burner. I still have all of her beautiful outfits. Maybe she'll come back one day.

I do it for fun mostly and never take myself that seriously. Friends and friendships, however, I do take seriously.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

That is a really good question. Right now I guess I'm in the experimentation stage. On one hand I am beginning to identify myself as a woman but at the same time still very aware of my male body. One reason I don't do it in public is I am very appreciative of fine female forms. So me in my ex-body building physique, where my shoulders are broader than my hips and being muscular (I have to wear a sz 42 bra with a 34 waist), doesn't work for me at the moment to even remotely look female going out. So I am content to just under-dress when I'm going out for now. So that makes me semi-serious?

I think I'm pretty serious about my crossdressing, this is part of me, I don't think it's going anywhere and I like this side of me. That said life would be easier without it. I'm a man and I like this side of me as well. I don't know about being dual gendered, but I know that crossdressing runs strong in me. It's like its more than just crossdressing but I just can't explain it,
    Last edited by Megan b; 01-14-2014 at 02:05 PM.

I do it because it pleases me and I have lots of fun. If it weren't fun I would take up something else.

Hugs, Robin

Maybe way too serious. Adult children of alcoholics, and other great dysfunction, or religions that condemned Cding make one very serious! I am told that i need to stop this, by just about everyone i know, religious, or not. Quitting means cutting a big part of my being away, but, to ever have a steady girfriend, I may have to sacrifice it.

I do it for fun in my own home during the day when I am alone. I would not venture out.

I try not to get too serious about anything because every time I get serious I seem to get in some kind of trouble. Never got in any trouble cross dressing though, so I guess that could mean I am not a serious CD. But then again I have been cross dressing for over 60 years, I still enjoy every minute of it and have no intention of stopping any time soon, so I guess I could be a serious CD after all. I like to think of my dressing as both serious and fun at the same time.

I enjoy the variety, color, fit and fabrics of woman's clothing but have few opportunities to dress. I suppose one would say I am not serious about it because if I was, I would make those opportunities. However, I am new to crossdressing. Lately the urges seem to come more frequently and with greater urgency. I may have a different answer to that question in a year or so.