Thread: Feel like I'm a teenager again.

Feel like I'm a teenager again.

This is so stupid.....I can't explain though. I still love women. There is one works at local grocery store that I'm nuts over. She is my age and looks so smart and pretty. Yes, she notices/smiles/waves at me too.
    I feel like a 12-year-old again. More-or-less like watching re-runs of Mystic
    Pizza movie. yes this is Mystic.
    Sometimes she works the floor or registers...today she did both....and helped bag my stuff....looked at her hand...wearing a ring.........oh well...at least I felt like a teen again.....really nice! (it was so nice, for a moment I forgot about JoAnn)

Go get her tiger! Always be yourself and remember honesty is the best policy

Hi Joann, Org. from Derby, left my ex in Naugatuck. U look great so as long as there are only one ring you may have a out side chance. I am on the west coast of Florida an it has been real crazy, got up this morning an it was 40, got up to 65 but that is still cold for us. JO

It is a nice sensation.
    As long as you remember the ground rules you can still enjoy life.
    I look at 15 to 20 year old girls and note how thy are dressed.
    My eye is attracted to how well they could model for catalogs and flyers.
    I quite often say "Oh my goodness" under my breath.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.