Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic Pill

Adrianna, I LOVE your reply & new avatar. Karren needs to enroll you as a full member in the National Sarcasm Society. Peace , melissa

Aspiring Member
    I believe that every CD who ever purged, would have to admit that there have been times when they would have taken the magic pill. Granted, at most times we enjoy our cross-dressing conditions, but why would CDers ever purge if there were not times when we wished we could be free from the urges?

Why would we want to be free from the urges? To make our wives and family happy, of course.

I agree with Confucios, as I have purged a couple times. I also agree with those who've discussed the cost aspect - I'll add that it's not just a potential savings of money, but also a savings of time.

Not having the desire but remembering it clearly would be a deal breaker for me. But erase the memories would make me into a completely different person and then I might not even marry the same person my life would be entirely different all the kids, and grand kids would never be born. I would have to take it all into consideration before saying yes to that.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Dressing and escaping my life for a few hours is the best thing I do in all of life, so no, I wouldn't give this up for anything.
    Stephanie

Banned Read only
    Hello Veronica, I know your having a bit of fun because it can never happen, and lets face it the medicine cabinet would be stacked out if our wives thought they could change us. ( isn't that why we got married, no mention in the wedding vows ) The only issue I have is we are not selfish, we are loyal, loving husbands and fathers struggling with a problem we don't fully understand.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    Veronica,
    i think when we are in a relationship that if we are honest, we will admit to wanting to change that other person to be more of our ideal. even if we are accepted and supported by a partner, i think it is natural for them to still want a perfect partner--however that may be.

i have a whimsical question i ask at times too: if could have a wish and wake up tomorrow a full GG, would you do it? For the partner i ask if their partner if they would want to change too. sometimes it starts some interesting conversations.
    hugs,
    lesli

Veronica, I would take it in a heartbeat and breathe a sigh of relief. Cross dressing feels like a bit of a curse to me at the moment... It feels great to me, but the conflict and guilt it causes are hard to handle.

It's certainly not a pill that I would take. While it might sometimes make life simpler, it is not necessarily something I would enjoy.

Banned Read only
    Perhaps we should not look for the magic pill because it WILL present us with new problems!

As far as someone slipping me anything in my drink to become what they want, it means you never had what you deserved in the first place. Good riddens bad partner I am off to find someone who loves me for me!

Vanny