Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The beginning

My priorities came as A, C, and B.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Most def C! I am absolutely jealous that GG's get to wear such soft & silky things everyday without ridicule or having to hide.

Started as more (a) than anything, has evolved to (d).

Banned Read only
    Lucy, I had a crush on a girl of my age from about 5 years old and somewhere along the line the clothes suggested sex with her, I never went off her but now I have the connection of girl- clothes-sex. I suppose I come under C or you might need to add another category.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa View Post
    I suppose I come under C or you might need to add another category.
    I would... But that doesn't seem to be favored at this time by the powers that may be of this site even tho it is drawing in some lurkers..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Like Katey said, at 5 clicking around in heels I wasn't thinking. At 8 or 9 sneaking into some pantyhose and playing with makeup seemed fun and naughty, again not really thinking. I guess d, by 12 or 13 being a girl seemed to be a way better choice to what the male world was offering. I still think so.
    Love KristyE

I think fo rme it was a combination of a and c. Throw in the percieved "naughty" aspect and there you have it.

Both B and C...

I think it all started with shoes for me, then both a + c came into the picture. Now I just love the feel of my femme wardrobe....

Some of B

When I was 6 I saw a girl in my class and her brother playing in their basement, and he was crossdressed. Instantly I wanted to be him.

I guess it was something inside, not curiosity, but I didn't get the just felt right feeling until after I tried it several years later.
    DonnaT

Definitely "D"...all of the above. Every line item was how I progressed into my CD'ing.......be it all happened at once. I was curious about girls clothes. I tried on my sister's clothes and the felt soooooooooo good. It made me want to be a girl so I could wear them all the time. I liked how the felt on me. And now after50 years of CDing...I still get the same feelings and thrill.

Definitely a "d". I remember trying on my mom's clothes and thinking "why can't I have pretty things to wear all the time?"

d for me and at 5 years old...the feeling of nylons was amazing (and still is lol).............then at about 11 discovered the big O by accident (climbing a pole) and that took it all to a whole new level
    wish I was dressed in girl clothes for punishment, then again I would have been always been naughty...............

For me im totally (D) all the above:

first off curiosity kills me daily, i see the myriad of female clothing lying around my home, on others walking down the street, hanging from manikins in the department stores and i just wonder....would/could i rock that? i love the way female clothing looks and thats what is driving my cd train right now
    second, i wish i could have been born a girl, i know that will never change so i make use of what i do have and hey i couldn't be where i am today without the process taken and don't wish to undergo surgery to rectify my current problems so CD is the closest i can get...
    third, the CLOTHING again.....its so soft, comfy and looks amazing!!!!!!

For me it is D. I was curious and had a desire to dress up. I also loved the feeling of women's clothes when I would be out with my mom shopping I would get yelled at for touching the clothes, but I loved the feel of the fabric. Also at a young age I wanted to be a girl, they just seemed nicer and got to wear pretty clothes all the time.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

B & C for sure

D all the above plus it feels very normal - more of who I am.

I could blame it on my mother. LOL. When I was very young she had all of us taking ballet lessons. Sometimes she would use leotards even as the boys costumes. I was young and was just starting to understand sex roles; boys do this, girls do whatever. Naturally there was a lot of contradiction between what I was being told and what my mother was making me do as far as the ballet. I remember being aroused wearing my little leotard.There was still something deeper though. Had a very vivid dream about being a girls when I was very young. If you ask me this question straight up I'm going to say all of the above. It's way more complicated than that though. Wrestle with my sexual identity everyday.
    Things get even more complicated when actually trying to deal with the opposite sex though. Met someone recently. I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me. So afraid that it's going to be something where I don't know how to initiate or maybe she finds someone else. Want to make the most of every chance but feel like such a lost cause.

Lucy_Bella, For me, it's almost a self-therapy. I have led a life of depression to the point of hating myself. I wanted to be anyone but myself, and the more unrecognizable, the better. I dressed up in womens clothes for halloween one year, and was not so much turned on, but finally saw someone in the mirror that i liked. She was different. She was a stranger that could be anything I wanted her to be. Smart, sexy, confident, good looking, proud, strong, everything that my life was devoid of. She's become a refuge for when my own skin becomes "too tight". I can be Staci for a while, and that is almost like a drug that puts me at ease and satisfies me. It's not a sexual thing at all, more like escapism. I'm glad I met Staci. She's probably saved my life. I only feel bad that my wife is the only person I can share her with.

In short, everyone does it for a different reason, and no reason--from the person who likes the way the clothing feels, all the way to the fetishist, is wrong. Everyone is right here, and as long as it hurts no one, that's fine.

Hugs,
    Staci

B and C for me.

Shelly

Silver Member
    My wife asked me why I liked her heels one day when we were shopping. She asked me if they made me feel good. I admitted that they did. We had a good discussion and then asked me if I wanted to buy a pair of high heels for myself, to experience how I would feel. I found myself admitting "yes". I wanted to say "no" but had to admit "yes". I was excited and nervous - I had not crossdressed before. We guessed my shoe size and bought a pair of black stilettos, and I tried them on in front of her. It was great in so many ways. Exciting, naughty, sexy - and natural, right from the first exciting moments. I felt it was something I must have always wanted to do and heels were something I always wanted to wear. I had a deju vu sensation - as if I had worn heels many times before. As soon as I put my stilettos on, I knew I wanted to be, had to be, fully dressed as a woman - completely. I felt fulfilled. I felt normal and natural and good - real good. I added panties, a bra and makeup from my wife and could see how exciting and happy I felt. She said we discovered Heather. I know I discovered me.

I guess my answer is D - all of the above.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 01-20-2014 at 12:14 AM.

I guess it's D for me but there was a path. You start out curious -- in my case I saw my older sister's underwear (bra, girdle and pants) lying around and since I was on my own in the house I thought it would be fun to try it on. And then it just felt so good I wanted to do it whenever I could!
    Love Veronica

You can view my photos on

www.flickr.com/photos/evahopeful

B mostly with a touch of D thrown in for good measure.
    The first time I tried on something of my mom's it just felt right and ever since I've known that this is part of me that I have to express.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Definitely was "D". I always loved the soft sensuous feel of lingerie. Once I put stockings on the first time, I knew I had to try on a pair of panties. The word "WOW" comes to mind. I guess you could say it only grew from there.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Started as a C for me then an A. Always like the feel of silk and satin so I tried on my mothers undergarments and the rest is history.