Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The beginning

A - I was curious, went into my Mom's lingerie drawer and then C - loved the way her bra felt on me! Then, there was noting fo several decades until memories of those feelings had me trying on bras again - and I've been "hooked" ever since!

A & C, in that order, for me as well.

I found the proverbial pair of pantyhose and tried them on as a lark, then loved the way it felt, then became a persistent "connection of girl-clothes-sex" -- as Teresa describes it. It "grew" slowly toward other clothes then full dressing, through a gradual sequence of strengthened-associations.

What's interesting is -- I'm not even sure it was about gender at first, although there was other gender-related stuff that has always made me wonder.

Like most of us (I suspect) -- I have thought a lot about how different my life would be without that particular incident. Was it inevitable that it happened with *something*, and if so, how likely was it that the something was (a) female, (b) pantyhose, .... ? Would be curious what others think (although I'm -not- trying to force anyone into some sort of born-vs-made, tg-vs-tf, category discussion, since that seems to be taboo.)