So this was a weird experience-
I go to the club Saturday night (I'll post pictures in the picture forum), my friend I was hoping to meet didn't show so I'm sitting alone at a table and oh great here comes another tranny chaser. He uses all the usual lines, I tell him as nice as I can that he's barking up the wrong tree, I'm not into guys, but he doesn't let that deter him and he keeps chatting me up. Well it turned out he was really a pretty decent guy, treated me like a lady, he had some style about him and I actually started to enjoy his company.
Well here's were it gets weird, after a few drinks he leans in to me and kisses me. I have to tell you I wasn't going to kiss him back at first (maybe I was going to slap his face actually), but I thought what the heck, give him a little thrill, but wow I really liked kissing him. We kissed deeply a few times that night before we parted company and I really liked it, I liked him too.
So now I'm questioning myself, I'm not into guys at all, but it was very nice to have a man show me affection. I think about what I do the next time I see him.
Do any of you have a similar story? I'm kind of caulking it up to just another phase of dressing and being feminine-right? Right?
Jenny