Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird feelings

Jennifer, firstly thanks for sharing this episode. In some form, it's happened for many of us.

I think the validation aspect (as previously mentioned above, including by yourself) is...well...valid Your guy is apparently something of a charmer, and for him to be attracted so much to you must have been thrilling. No surprise here that you responded as you did. It's what pretty girls do.

Regarding sexuality (and this is strictly about my own; obviously each of us is very different): for me, the dressing came wayyyyy before the gradual movement from heterosexuality to bisexuality. Without a doubt, being seen as an attractive female sort of opened me up (no pun intended) to crossing what I had perceived as boundaries. Now, it's less about the "plumbing" than it is about the person-to-person attraction.

Again, thanks for sharing. The responses have been as interesting as the original posts.

Traci
    YIM -- tracigirl111

Welcome to the "Dark Side"! There are lots of girls over here!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    Welcome to the "Dark Side"! There are lots of girls over here!
    And some that are thinking about it if all the stars are aligned just right.

Banned Read only
    Jenn I would say if you run into him again go a little further and see if you begin to enjoy being in the role of a woman, 99.99% of people dressed in bra, panties, skirt and makeup when becoming physical with a guy find it perfectly normal to continue on, aren't you dressed like that?

Jennifer, this happened to me too back in my younger days.
    Now I am a little older and think about it now and then.
    It was great to have someone think of me as being attractive in a skirt and heels.
    I ran into him while smoking outside my apartment several times a night.
    Seemed like he always came out when I was there, though not sure where from
    We got into a chat one night and I think he might have had a few too many.
    He learned over and kissed me, then one thing led to another and we were frenching.
    He grabbed one of my forms which made of nice water balloons at the time and he told me how nice my boobs were.
    Lucky for me it did not break or that would have been the end of that.
    It was a great feeling, I won't lie but you think of so many other things afterwards
    I'm ok with it now, hoping someday it may happen again. You just need to be careful.
    You are very pretty. Don't let someone use it against you in a bad way
    By the way, I love the picture idea. It also helps savor the moment as well

Ashlynn
    Last edited by Ashlynn Marie; 01-20-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I thought you related a wonderful experience! Someone found you attractive, and you responded to that - I don't see that as being so wrong. I hope you see him again.

wonderful story, It may or may not ever happen again, but it's something you can think back on later maybe when you are having a blue day and need a little cheering up.