Thread: My First Time Out with New Friends

My First Time Out with New Friends

I finally did it. I went out in Femme to meet the gurls from Washington T-gurls group at the MYX bar in Everett Wa. It was a night of many firsts for me.

New pair of shoes from J Rennee
    First time wearing a NuBra and pushup bra in combination
    First time using MAC cosmetics
    First time meeting with other CDers
    First pair of fully fashioned stockings
    First time on the dance floor en femme
    First time using the ladies restroom
    First time telling my story to others
    First time being able to ask others and hear about there stories.

The day started with a hair cut and some selective shaving. I rented a motel room near SeaTac airport and staged all my stuff. After dropping my SO and kids off at the airport for their trip to Denver I returned to the room and started getting ready.

Nubra and pushup bra went on first followed by corset and hose. Wow what a feeling. I wore a LBD from Norstroms rack with a red belt and red scarf. I applied press on nails and I had hoped to paint my nails red but a made a mess. I was in a hurry and had new nail polish that was not the fast drying type. I had to take them off, remove the wayward nail polish and and start over. Went with the French manicured look instead. I did my makeup using MAC stick, Revlon foundation, MAC eyshadow, false eyelashes, lip liner and red lipstick all from MAC. I really need to learn more about makeup.

I had been plucking my eyelashes for a week a little at a time trying to find that perfect balance that work in both male and femme mode. I also had been using spray on tan to try to cover the farmers tan lines I get from being outdoors so much. What a production.

Put on my new heels, transferred what I needed from my wallet to my pocketbook, packed my purse and headed out for the 45 minute drive to Everett and the MYX bar.

I arrived at the bar at 7:45. The gurls usually meet at 7 which I had hoped to make but my nail redo put me behind. I guess I will have to me more tolerant of my SO continuous tardiness in the future.

The next 4 hours flew by. It was an exhilarating ride of new experiences. I walked in and got carded (manly to be sure I had ID as I am way past 21). Everyone was so kind and fun even the GGs in the women's restroom.

I ordered red wine at he bar and my new friend Lynn put it on her tab. Lynn is very special. She encouraged me endlessly to come out and made sure I was comfortable and safe. Jamie and Lynn made sure I had fun while Celeste, Deborah, Shae, Jade and Cheryl provided conversation, tips and sage insight to a newbie. I knew it was going to feel good but it all exceeded my expectations.

After I left I walked around downtown Seattle a bit and even got up early, dressed and went to the mall.

I would encourage anyone in Washington (One gurl was from Portland Or.) who wants to make friends to com by the MYX any Friday around 7. I plan on going back a soon as I can.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moonedo; 01-19-2014 at 01:55 PM. Reason: you can post your gallery pics in 7 days/ I sent you a pm with options and you ignored it

you go girl
    you look great

Platinum Member
    Way to go! And I'm glad you had Lynn there for encouragement!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gone to live my life
    Well it certainly sounds like you had a great time and it is really great to hear about such a wonderful supporting cast.

Hugs

Isha

You look awsome! What a great experience too! Hope you get out again soon.

First time for everything is usually memorable.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    sounds like you had fun.....you go girl!....and its OK to be fashionably late !

Silver Member
    Wow - great night. Glad you had fun. I love your heels. You look terrific. Go back soon, and post pictures. Do you think Lynn would take me out?