Thread: Have you ever heard people say about you, "He's a great guy!"

Have you ever heard people say about you, "He's a great guy!"

We dressers relish being told "MA'AM, and being told we look nice in our lady outfits. How do you take, being complimented on your masculine self?

I get compliments or positive reinforcement on my male self all the time: great guy, good friend, smart, good at this or that, etc. I like hearing that kind of stuff, who wouldn't? But it's just nice to hear, it doesn't make my day or anything. What I don't get- I never, ever get complimented on my looks or clothes in guy more. I mean nothing, zilch. And I have some nice and pricey male stuff.
    When I go out dressed, I almost always get a compliment on something, my clothes, my shoes, my look, etc. That always makes me feel AWESOME. The feelings between the two are not even comparable.

I like it at least as much as I like it when Lady gets a compliment. They are both part of who I am.

I've never gotten a guy-ish compliment while dressed. That might be pretty weird.

A compliment in either mode is a compliment and I appreciate them.

It's nice to know we are appreciated by others no matter how we are presenting my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I will take a compliment either way, however they are much better when I'm complemented when I am in femme.

I'll take a compliment anytime anywhere!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Well, like Toni Basil put it: "Anyway you want to do it, I'll take it like a man."

Curiously I'm a fairly happy and positive soul in either mode, though only my male expression gets commented on, but people are happy to see me because apparently I'm always cheerful and smiling. I can feel a change of my rather breathless and emotional current avatar coming on for something happier...

So, I'll close with the words of Steve Harley (Cockney Rebel) " She made us Happpppy... "

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I never really get compliments in my male mode, if I do it is based on my work from co-workers and boss, or from my school work from my professors. So when I get compliments on my appearance en femme from here or my wife, or close friends I love it.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Roger gets complemented for his actions and abilities. Rogina gets complemented for trying to behave like a lady....I have gotten the two worlds as close together as humanly possible,but because I get paid for what I know and do,I just can't do it in a dress..
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Platinum Member
    I take all compliments with just a shade of embarrassment. It's just uncomfortable for me to receive one. Don't know why.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I get the "He's a great guy compliments." We all should at some time. If we don't we ought to take a second look at how we are treating others in this world.
    I do not get compliments on guy clothes. How do you compliment jeans and a T-shirt. "Hey way to go, guy. You look like 99% of the guys around you."

I get both personal and attire compliments from SA's I have become acquainted with. These have included both verbal and the hallmark variety. I am not out to anyone close to me so friendships I have made while shopping will have to do. I am in retail and know that over the years you can build relationships with customers that are more than financially motivated. So I count the SA compliments as good.
    Live and let dress.

I get compliments usually about assistance or advice I give someone.
    I do like to be helpful and yes, I do get a boost from compliments.
    It just encourages me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A compliment is a compliment. I just accept them graciously and keep going. It doesn't phase me either way...but it is a little nicer when I'm dressed.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I enjoy them in either mode. Funny thing is I always think to myself " if you only knew about my true side." Especially when flexing or showing off my "manly" build.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth