Thread: Do you change at social events?

Banned Read only

Do you change at social events?

As A hetro CDer are you passive at social events or do you find you become predatory towards other CDers?

I am very married so never predatory

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    hi teresa,
    i've never been predatory. i just mingle and have fun with everyone.
    hugs,
    lesli

Seems like social functions are not my cup of tea. I usually am just myself anywhere I go so I probably wouldn't change any thing. Also very married so predator is not on the agenda.

Mingle, commiserate, exchange trade secrets. I've been flirted, while complimentary, it takes two to tango. A gentle reproach and mention of wife is good enough for a cease and desist on that front.

Teresa,
    I just network and establish any contacts I can.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    "Predatory"? What is that supposed to mean?

And why would there be cross dresserS at any social event? I've never seen a cross dresser at any social event I have attended, let alone multiples of them.

I agree with Jennifer, what the heck does being predatory mean? Aggressive? sexually promiscuous? Eating all the shrimp at the buffet table?

I know DQ's who get flat out mean and rude..
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    First of all, I don't change at any time. I am myself, period. I find the notion of being predatory quite peculiar, regardless of whom it might be directed at!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've met "predators" before. I'm sort of partial to helping them out. Out of town! And that's the mild version.

Most social events that I am invited to are family things or work things so no CDing there lol. In a couple weeks my wife and I may go to a drag show with a gay friend of ours, it would be my first time out in public, my wife said it be cool if I got hit on, so I will have to see what happens when it does lol.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Banned Read only
    I'm really sorry some of you are scratching your heads, I'm afraid you're only seeing part of the thread. I don't know if others are having the same problem but I keep getting a pop up on the left of the forum page and if I try and close it I get re-directed to another CD/tg site, I've lost a few threads now, I'll rewrite the thread when I get the problem sorted.