Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Water Ballons were great.

Water Ballons were great.

Stopped by the dollar store the other day and got some water ballons for some breast form. Spent the whole day weaaring them until it was time for the wife to come home. It was great.

Outside of a good pair of forms, I found water balloons the best thing for that, in fact they have better movement than forms even. But it's a mess when one pops and the shape is not quiet as good.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    veroncia,
    a pair of extra large balloons with an appropriate amount of water does a great job for inexpensive breast forms. just be sure you use the big balloons so they don't pop when you squeeze.
    hugs,
    lesli

Veronica,
    Oh this thread takes me back to my early days. I did just the same and yes you do achieve a good amount of movement so follow and heed the warnings, they can burst if moving to enthusiastically! I added wall paper paste to create a thicker more firmer filler. It does have the effect of dampening the movement and does feel and look more natural but, and this is a big but, they can still burst. The contents do tend to stay put more as opposed to just soaking you and the carpet but it's more messy to clean up. Trust me, I know. The things we do..........
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I am gonna have to try this

I was at a party once and someone decided should have some punch as filler for the baloons.
    One burst and I stunk like a polecat for the rest of the evening.
    Hey, it was a great party and I was young then. Sigh!.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I use them also. I now put one inside the other before filling them. Needless to say, with my luck, I wouldn't wear them outside the house.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

thats how i started to , i would put one inside the other it made them a lot stronger but they still made a mess when they broke,
    i now have forms and would not go back!! have fun

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I miss cold water on a hot day and warm water in winter. Felt so good. Impossible to make any cleavage though.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    never tried the water balloon idea. I have heard of a number of others bird seed or play doh. Actually i think i just stuffed a bra with a whole bunch of nylons

My first time totally dressed as a woman, a regular woman, was for a costume party over 20 years before I actually started crossdressing. I used balloons filled with water for the full evening with no issues at all until my neighbor's friend poked one with her big baby diaper pin that was part of her costume. After I started and did some international traveling, I took along some larger balloons to fill and use when I dressed up. They all worked fine for my stay at home evenings fully dressed.

The larger balloons are necessary for avoiding the super ready to burst situation caused by using the smaller balloons, including the smaller ones that are meant to be filled with water and then thrown at someone or something. Also, by using the larger balloons you get a more natural shape as the balloon fills the form of the bra. The cool water eventually warms up to body temperature, they weigh and feel like silicone forms and they jiggle too, which is good for a laugh sometimes.

I did this as well , biggest balloons I could get , not to over stretch them. One inside the other. But then I got tired of filling them all the time , and up graded to filling them with LATEX caulk. I think it works out awesome. Because its sealed in the ballon I have never had it harden on me. They similar weight and bounce as water. I think they shape better because the caulk is thicker the water. Especially when I was using them with a tight laced corset. They are great for making cleavage in a corset. I think they worked out great for me. In fact I started I thread on it a while back. I found 1 tube of caulk per side makes a full b cup. The last pair I made lasted about a year and were still good when I tossed then in my most recent purge.

I use to love using water balloons great wiggle n jiggle
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I so remember those days, EE cups (because I could), tight wet look lycra clothes and jogging around the block for fun (because I could), alt wearing a tight top and having breakfast at McDonalds before 7am.
    Crazy fun old days.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

The higher quality , thicker skinned ones work fine. I get them individually at stores which have helium.

I never did the water balloons. From foam pads to silicone and I've never looked back!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I never did water balloons per se, but I have used balloons filled with elmers glue, some water and some 20 mule team borax. It makes a viscous gel when you mix it together, and the consistency is something you can experiment with.

Yep. Water balloons were definitely my boobs of choice.

I tried balloons with air the other day, but they are too round and do not bounce or hang naturally. Maybe I'll try the birdseed idea. Wish I could get the nerve to buy some breast forms!

Did you ever see the movie "Now & Then"? In the i think they used jello or pudding. If you are worried about them pooping I would just not fill them up all the way and wear a padded bra. the padding should be enough for bags or something bumping them. I just don't suggest doing face plants on the ground lol.

I've never tried water balloons but the simulation of jiggling makes me want to try it.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    ChristinaK, try the borax elmers glue and water. Just mess with it until you get a consistency you like, then duplicate that in a balloon. Promise, you'll like it better than birdseed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Veronica, And the Knots make nice little nipples.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Being new to dressing, I haven't had the chance to try water balloons. I did find a link that talked about using landscapers gel inside plastic bags. I'll have to try both and see which is better.

Comdoms work nice. Squishy. And they are very high quality rubber (or urethane). Tie a knot. Drop them on the floor three times to be sure they are strong. Double bag for strength if you want.