Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who do you dress as?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    In a word, I dress as ME!
    Same here! Just try to look look like other ladies my age .... as best i can with my skinny butt and skinny legs ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Read only
    I love the comments here. Thanks all for posting back. You know I like the dual life freak/lady references. I am so that.

But I do admit I want to dress also as a business woman.

I am a freak show of conflicts. Perhaps I need to get a strobe light and stripper pole but I lack coordination and don't want to break a nail when I trip over the bondage lines. You know all know what I mean (wink). Lol

Vanny

When I think of myself as female, I'm 'stuck' at about age 14 or so; the point at which I thought god was going to fix me and make me into a girl when I was growing up. So it was school uniforms, junior preppy styles, cheerleader outfits, that type of thing. Even though I know all the psychological things that caused this GID, the feelings never go away; all we can do, is learn how to deal with them a little better. Mental health professionals hide from us the fact that we will never be 'cured' once we go through all that therapy, all they can do is help us function a little better in our lives. I often wonder how much of the deceit is in order to get us to keep paying for therapy sessions.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think it all depends on my mood that day, if I'm feeling sexy so does my clothes and make up. I love the look of a sweater dress or turtle and tights, I like the formal look too, I would like to wear a shimmery slinky gown with a slit right up to my hips too (haven't tried that one tho), I like wearing flirty, girly dresses as much as i like the sophisticated glamorous look. I'm not into leather or latex but I do like variety and love to experiment.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Vanny,

I prefer to dress to blend and age appropriate is a must for me.

Hugs

Isha

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Same here for every day, Isha, I want to look like all the other girls out there, but maybe a lil nicer. For going out at night, I love to wear something very feminine, weather permitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'm in my mid 50s but on good days can pass for mid 40s. I try to dress to blend for the event or venue where I will be, i.e age appropriate for a 40 something GG that I am trying to emulate.

Mid 40's and when I start going out it will be what a glamorous woman would wear in the fastest fashion. In the bedroom, I am a complete **** with 80+ pairs of heels.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

I like to follow the fashions I see, I don't like all of them and can't pull off some of them. I mostly dress like a woman my age, I have enough clothes I could start wearing just Kimberly's clothes and blend in causual (jeans and tops) or in a workplace setting (pencil skirt, blouse and jacket.) I also have a few dresses I can dress up in. I think this is why I did not dress very much in the 90's, fashion was terrible.

Avatar: not me (I wish!) racquelr's Avatar
    For me, most of the time, it's busty, skintight looks - pretty much the look you see in my avatar.
    I only dress for myself at home and that's the look that does it for me.
    Dressing casual or "frumpy" just doesn't excite me - if I'm not going to look sexy, I'll stick to male mode.

Banned Read only
    Funny how this all changes...today, i could care less about dressing as I said I wanted to... today it would be in my new throw and long flowing dress shirt, flats and forms...with a light weight wig.

If I only knew what I really am, it would scare the shit out of me. Fact is that I am who I am, and that is different every day.

Perhaps others are this way as well. Kinda like a mini rodeo... I never know when I wake up, which bull I will be riding for that day...

Vanny

Sometimes I feel like a nut sometimes I don't. Nutty in avatar at the moment. If I go out I'm shooting for 50ish real estate lady. I love experimenting so go from trampy, to funny and then back to normal. Sometimes I can achieve a kind of Helen Mirren look. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I just dressas a woman. sometimes sexy smoetimes not. I don't really have a who I wan't to dress as.

Angie

I try to dress as classy as the situation will allow. I've tried the trashy look a few times, but it's just not me.

I like to stick to something toned down and casual usually - something I'd be happy to be seen out and about in. Other times I'll whack out the high heels and mini dresses, maybe someday I'll build up the confidence to go out like that

I dress as the mood suits me or as required for the reason to dress.

Like a meticulously, well maintained woman, who has gone from soccer mom to empty nester. Fashionably comfortable
    Dana

Like a somewhat trashy young girl in at least 3 inch heels, and tight mini skirts that end closer to my rear than my knees!

Queen of the Faery Realms Bethany_Anne_Fae's Avatar
    For everyday shopping, walking about... I guess everyday clothes, skirts and sensible shoes. For clubbing, well I put on my avante garde *****/Victorian saloon girl look. For renaissance and other periods... well, you guessed it. Dress for the occasions, have fun doing it, harm no one... and just BE
    (Formerly known everywhere as Lady Zarabeth

God(dess) of Mischief Brea Lynn's Avatar
    I'm all about dressing as sexy as possible, even if I'm just going to be in "lounging" mode (a sports tank top and yoga pants are my favorites). I think, if I were to go out and about, I'd be (mostly) sensible about it, with going about as daring as a tight pair of jeans and a fairly modest top.

my trashy alter ego!
    Attached Images Attached Images

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I never thought about it before. I always just wanted to look as cute on the outside, as I felt on the inside. Often, this meant taking cues from my cousins. Lately, I have been modeling my look after old-school pin-up art!

During the day I look like a down to earth professional -- but not a business woman, more like a therapist. I dig the hairstyles from the 60's and 70's, so there might be sort of a "hippie" element too.

At night, I have been know to dress very unprofessional, in all the right ways

It all depends where I'm going. If going to church very lady like. Shopping then comfy cloths. Going out at night dancing then something sexy with my highest heels.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    How about the best of both? A lady in the street and a freak in the bedroom......the best of both
    Reminds me of that Ludacris song lol.