Thread: Random thought

Random thought

I have always wondered if I started dressing because. When I was younger I was very thin and short geeky ect. I was not the guy the girls were dreaming about. I really had no chance of being the typical macho stud guy. But portraying the same image as all the hot girls at the time was not such a stretch. The only chance I had of getting the hot girl was to be the hot girl. So maybe it was the path of least resistance or something ? Just crazy thought I figured I would share xx Lexi

Come and talk with me ;) Briana90802's Avatar
    I think you're on to something there. I have never feel attractive as a guy, but as a girl I'm sexy and attractive, or at least I feel that way. And that feels good inside. Something that I rarely feel.
    Links must comply with our rules
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can 100% identify with that. When I was an early teenager I didn't feel desirable at all -- girls felt way out of reach. I've overcome that, to some extent ... but when I'm feeling insecure-as-male, I do find the hot-as-female thing compelling.

Lexi,
    An an interesting theory not touched on for a long time here.
    Me being a 98 lb weakling, I was encouraged to follow a similar path.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Many of the CDs I've met pretty much emulate the girls of their dreams. Not all of us are thin and young anymore but we still try our best. Having a dream girl as your alter ego carries considerably less baggage as a gg girlfriend!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, I agree, My dream girl always wears pretty lingerie, skirts and hose. Even as a guy looking in the mirror, I still see myself through rose colored glasses. We all live in a world that thinks, "baggage...we don't need no stinking baggage"!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-21-2014 at 12:25 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

No I was the typical mocho a--, I used it to hide who I was in side I think it was our path no matter what.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Sounds just like me. As a boy, I was short, thin, and very shy, not at all muscular. I was often mistaken for a girl, which I both hated and loved. I was called a sissy, a pussy.... you all know the names.

But even as young as 13, I knew I became a pretty girl when I put on my sister's clothes, and I could tell that boys liked me. I'm sure not all boys like me ended up being T-girls though. Maybe we all just chose the easier path? I'm sure I knew I wanted to be a girl as young as 5 or 6 tho, long before I turned into a thinner, shorter boy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.