Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So you are out dressed and a man comes up and hits on you...

Banned Read only

So you are out dressed and a man comes up and hits on you...

I was reading some posts about pavlov (yawn) and DNA (ZZZZ). Regardless of that chain of confusion, I thought about a bigger issue...as CDers....

Understanding that the very success of what we are doing could lead to this situation how would you handle and disarm?

Situation:... if a man came up to you and hit on you while dressed, what would you do...all orientations welcome...

V

It can be unnerving the first time it happens (even in a virtual world)

Banned Read only
    "Sorry sugar, I'm a lesbian."

In your deepest male voice, say "I appreciate the compliment, but no thank you.".
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I'm not really passable to a sober male within five foot range or more but people drink and clubs can be dark. The few times it's happened I've said "I don't think I'm your type" and my voice makes it pretty clear I'm CD. I not usually alone at clubs so it's not a safety issue, and can be very flattering. And sometimes, they know already....
    Last edited by Lexi_83; 01-25-2014 at 04:43 AM.

although it is unlikely to happen, I think it would be extremely flattering, and yes, exciting. Not sure how far I would like it to go, but the thought has always captivated me.

How cute is he?
    Love KristyE

I just calmly say... "I'm not into guys.. still want to buy me that drink?".. 9 out of 10 they still do.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Happened to me once at a Halloween party. I told him, "you
    know I'm a guy, right?"

He said he didn't mind. Luckily my girlfriend rescued me.
    Some people drink too much, --way too early.

I'm with KristyE on this one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. I usually, politely, tell them I am married, to a jealous wife.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Would be very flattering, especially if he was cute. Being married and bi-sexual, it could be tempting. But only after I had wife's approval, and he knew I was a CD.

Gone to live my life
    Well sweetie, not very likely to happen in my case but I suppose I would do the same thing I would do if a woman hit on me in bar if I were "en boy" . . . very flattered but I am married.

Hugs

Isha

When it happens I just show my engagement and wedding rings and explain that I am very married!
    Sally

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Likely tell them they aren't my type...or I have a Loving girlfriend.

You have to be careful in this type of situation, especially if you're at a bar and the guy might be a little buzzed and/or with his buddies. If the guy doesn't read you at first, but does once he starts talking to you he could freak out a little if he thinks his sexuality has been compromised. On the other hand, like Kate Haze said, maybe he doesn't care... It comes down to a personal choice on whether you want to take the dream/illusion to the "fullest" conclusion. What do the kids say....YOLO

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KristyE View Post
    How cute is he?
    Love KristyE
    Yes, that's the question, good one, Kristy And if you're already with a man, and the new guy is cute, get his number.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    When it happens I just show my engagement and wedding rings and explain that I am very married!
    It's only happened to me online but if it happened in real life I like Sally's response and would shamelessly steal it

This happened to me once when I went to a gay bar to see a drag show. I wore a black satin skirt, red silk blouse, black patent leather pumps with five inch heels and searing red lipstick. I am not gay, but he obviously thought I was pretty hot. I let him buy me a drink, and the whole scene did make me feel somewhat womanly...

It happened more often when I was 25. At 55, it's rare. Happened to me at the check out at Costco before Xmas. I was with my sister, and she said, 'That guy was hitting on you'. I didn't recognize it, but it made me smile the rest of the day.

Platinum Member
    I had a man buy me a drink. I thanked him, bought him a round and left it at that.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Bridget,

I think The glue off the back of my breast forms would melt and I would go I to a panic. Then again if they are as liqueurs up as they would need to be for me to pass, then the makeup dripping off my face due to terror sweats may likely not be a problem. That is after I pick up my jaw and put my teeth back in. Lord knows what would happen to the glue on the back of my press on nails. It would be a wet, hot sticky mess for sure.

Something I am familiar with. How can one remain a lady with all that going on?

Thanks for posting

Vanny

Paula,
    That presents an entirely new defcon threat yes? They will take one look over my bad makeup technique and out me. I would never make it that far. By the way Paula, has a woman ever hit on you out and about and been mean when they find out. I don't understand men and I certainly love looking at women however their wiring is different. After reading your post, I couldn't help but think they may get mad and mean?

Sorry GG's. Nothing personal.

Vanny

Good Donnalee. I am now wearing coffee on the front of my blouse

Swell

Vanny
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-25-2014 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

Its happened to me. As am bi, it depends on the venue - if in a gay bar/club, i go with it and assume he knows. If in a straight bar or club, i tell him pretty much right away.

Banned Read only
    Hi Lexi

That seems to be a common thought and approach. I would not want to be surprised in a situation like that if I was under the impression they were the other sex/gender.

Thanks for posting

Vanny

Sabrina. You are like a smorgasbord of gender (wink). You little Buffett you!!!

Vanny

Kristy Felicity. You are funny. That never stuck my mind.

Bad, very bad. Too much to ponder

Ha

Vanny
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-25-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    In my younger days I did the NYC scene with friends. So this was not uncommon in gay or straight bars. I was honest and up front but always surprised when I still got the drink and the company stayed. I think they liked the fact that I could look pretty good and still talk cars and sports.