Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: irritatingly unrealistic

Erica. Sounds like the area i live in now. I have not had a date, since moving here, in 2010. Singles are very rare here, let alone dressers! I left this are, several times, because of being single in it, but was forced to leave the Seattle area, and return, to help my very much no fun father, who is 93, and seems to be reverse aging! If only i could have chosen my parents! Maybe something good will happen for you. A real relationship , with a real person, is more important than lots of dressing, to me.

Getting to denver is almost a impossible , i work Tuesday thru sat tell between 5:30 to 6pm then the drive (unrealistic )

I did the cd side of my stuff and did ok on the myspace, but my facebook sucks ,lots of cd and tv friends but no gg`s

Something that pissed me off so much was all the (suppsed) strait guys that hit on me on myspace, are there any new or recomended sites anyone would recommend?
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

this site has helped in a lot of ways ,but im missing the one on one talking and lol fighting , trying to understand each other ,eye to eye stuff
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Erica,

I just Googled "Grand Junction, CO LGBT", and got a lot of results. Try it and you may find the local support that you need. Find a group that has regular meetings, contact them and go in male mode the first time. Be yourself, open and curious. You may be surprised at the results. Good luck.

PS: Google is such a wonderful tool!

PPS: Use the meetings as a networking source. Talk to everyone and see if you connect with any of them, meet their friends and keep at it. It takes work, tolerance and patience, and it does work for most.

I just wanted to comment that when I first met my husband I was living in Wisconsin and he was living in southwest Georgia and we met online and I met the femme persona 1st. At first we chatted, then talked on the phone and things progressed from there. Not the perfect situation being so far apart but its a possibility.

Jennifer(GG)

thank you for the rays of hope , lol

AllieSF

i did the lgbt google did the nearest to you centers , bolder co new mexico and salt lake ut all are about 5 to 6 hr from hear , there is a bar in town has been two or three , and there is a group at the collage , (the collage kids don't wont a 48 yr old saying hi ) did not find a group here , but ill keep looking .