Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traps! What's all this, then?

Yeah so far I haven't seen very many transwomen refer to themselves as a trap.
    Most of it's usage I've seen has been where someone posts a picture of a passable transwoman and later goes "LOL SHES GOT A DICK ITS A TRAP!"

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Tran women with class and taste rather...we are discussing a younger generation who lack experience and judgment.

Traps. Hmmm... sounds cool and edgy.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I hate that word, it sounds so negative. Everyone deserves to be loved, but we have to be honest with everyone even ourselves. I'm not saying we should wear name tags that say "I'm a guy". But don't claim to be something your not and tell them before things go too far.

I am a genetic male, but I bind my breasts, wear baggy clothes to hide my figure, and grow a little facial hair to try and make myself look as masculine as possible when trying to meet GGs. I don't hide who or what I am if they ask I'll tell them.

Silver Member
    This kind of behavior reminds be about the warnings local officials give to kids about jumping into the shallow water off the local gorges. "You may live. You may die. But, if something goes wrong, even if you survive you will never be the same again." Just don't do it.

Think it came from 4chan and was a term for a very feminine boy in anime. Now there are some real life traps, but I don't really care about them.

a bit nutty

relax

It's likely Traps would be a more common phenomenon if all of us were as passable as they are. We're quick to jump on them, but they are under the TG umbrella like the rest of us. Transgendered and in need of validation.
    That being said, I don't agree with the risks traps take but hey it's a free world. Getting sexually involved with an unknown partner is always risky.

"...life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get..."

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I do think it is possible for us to embrace them as TG, but detest or speak out about their behavior. Its the socially responsible thing to do, and I've yet to see a post that did otherwise.