Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

I feel nothing starts my transformation like putting on a bra. Bra's have SO many wonderful colors and styles. I can't understand why GG's don't love to where them all of the time. Although, I am sure I may feel differently if I had to wear a bra all day and every day.

love my bra but do glue my breast forms on

A bra is a pain , pure and simple. If the glue will hold that's it. Granted they make the girl but they still a pain..

They're a pain to shop for, but the right pair with the right forms can really help me feel that connection to my other self.

Quote Originally Posted by Saikotsu View Post
    They're a pain to shop for, but the right pair with the right forms can really help me feel that connection to my other self.
    I know how you feel but its worth it. When I lean back in my recliner watching television, in the bottom of my vision field seeing those two little mounds on my chest. It is so calming and relaxing, it just seems natural the real me. I remember years ago a spot promoting a late night show showing someone in bed watching over there feet sticking straight up. Only I'm watching over the top of something better then toes.
    Last edited by wilt575; 06-04-2014 at 06:44 PM.

Love the OP's "hug" line! I think that it IS a case of the grass being greener...
    I love wearing a bra, not just because it hold my forms in place. It just feels "right". And yes, in the "Bob" to Judith transformation it's first on and last off! However, if I had the C/D/DD boobs of my fantasies and HAD to wear a bra the I suspect that I'd feel differently. Also I think that it is very much a CD thing!

I have yet to purchase one, but I'm rather looking forward to it. Any advice in that regard would be cheerfully welcome, by the way

Megan

Quote Originally Posted by MeganDay View Post
    I have yet to purchase one, but I'm rather looking forward to it. Any advice in that regard would be cheerfully welcome, by the way

Megan
    Sports bras are by far the most comfortable. Also, if you can, get them fitted to you, you'll thank yourself later.

Wearing a bra is the main attraction feature to me ,,it is almost 24hrs ...Only I take them off when Im obliged to wear Light colors shirts like white ,( see Thru )...Yet most of my shirts are dark in colors ...so no one can see thru ....A bra is my signature and comfort ...
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Banned Read only
    I leave bras to the wife, tried one on once but she said that would look cute if you had something to fill them with lol

I also love to wear my bra. I wear one everyday. I wear a 36A and can fill the cups out without any padding. I enjoy wearing one, the feeling I get from the straps over my shoulders and hugging from the band is a real turn on for me. I enjoy wearing one to work under my work shirt. I like to wear my push-up styles as they give me a little more projection. The only place I haven't worn one is to the hospital. My Doctor knows I am a CDer and doesn't care it I wear one to my appointments. Right now I am wearing a white Best Form push-up T-shirt bra. I just got it last Thursday and have worn it twice since then. It is very comfortable. I really enjoy wearing a bra!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davis36a View Post
    I also love to wear my bra. I wear one everyday. I wear a 36A and can fill the cups out without any padding. I enjoy wearing one, the feeling I get from the straps over my shoulders and hugging from the band is a real turn on for me. I enjoy wearing one to work under my work shirt. I like to wear my push-up styles as they give me a little more projection. The only place I haven't worn one is to the hospital. My Doctor knows I am a CDer and doesn't care it I wear one to my appointments. Right now I am wearing a white Best Form push-up T-shirt bra. I just got it last Thursday and have worn it twice since then. It is very comfortable. I really enjoy wearing a bra!!!
    I've even some times found after extended wearing periods, that I still have the feeling of having it on after taking it off . I would love to wear it 24/7 but couldn't get away with it
    Last edited by wilt575; 05-06-2014 at 06:47 PM.

I love the chance to put a bra on, having a big upper section sometimes makes it hard to find the right fit but I do fill a 42B quite well with the moobs. Sometimes use forms but just does not seem as natural as the real thing.

I rarely wear one, and don't have the same urge to wear one as I do for wearing a skirt and hose.

However, when I do put my favorite one on, it feels so right.
    DonnaT

I have recently started wearing one to work almost everyday. I don't notice it at all now. And yeah it is like getting a hug all the time.

girly girl
    I can definitely identify with the "hug" feeling. Don't feel fem without one.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure CDers are the only people on the planet who "love" wearing bras. I can't wait to get mine off and often go without.

I love bras as I do any lingerie, not for function yet, just the feeling of the lace, satin, etc. I am new at this and bought a bra that would fit me now (A cup), but I am entertaining the idea of getting breast forms and larger bras. I want to keep it as natural looking as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiecdmd View Post
    I love bras as I do any lingerie, not for function yet, just the feeling of the lace, satin, etc. I am new at this and bought a bra that would fit me now (A cup), but I am entertaining the idea of getting breast forms and larger bras. I want to keep it as natural looking as possible!
    I recommend it. I would advise you to shop around and check out the various threads here on the forum related to them before you buy a pair.

I have very much wanted to purchase and wear one. I have not had the courage to get a fitting done.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Love View Post
    I never thought about the connection of putting a bra on is like getting a hug, but it's true. Putting on any foundation garment is such a pleasure, and yes, for me the simple bra is good; but the full length open bottom vintage girdle with 6 garters made by Rago is heavenly. It's like getting a power hug!
    I love the idea of the Rago shapewear (and adore the vintage styling), looking at buying the rather delicious http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rago-9357-6-...ords=rago+9357 but I'm wondering about the right sizing - I've a 38 bust measurement and minimal moobs (a bit of wobble but precision taping required to give any sort of cleavage, so would it pay off to go for a 36- would this give enough push up to even perhaps give me a cleavage all by itself? Maybe hoping for a bit much

same as with my wife too

I love my bra.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rian View Post
    Wearing a bra is the main attraction feature to me ,,it is almost 24hrs ...Only I take them off when I'm obliged to wear Light colors shirts like white ,( see Thru )...Yet most of my shirts are dark in colors ...so no one can see thru ....A bra is my signature and comfort ...
    I feel somewhat similar to this quote. Wearing a bra makes me feel different and I feel weird if I'm not wearing one, like something is missing. I wear one in boy mode all the time (even at work) unless, just as Rian says, I'm wearing a light colored shirt as then I'll take it off, I don't wanna be too obvious in public.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I agree, wearing a bra is a part of the transformation. I love the feel and don't get to wear one often enough.

I am sitting here posting another reply. I finally got a few minutes and am wearing a bra with breast forms as I reply. It just feels so good and I wish I could leave them on longer.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-02-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...