Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

I love wearing bras especially my sports bras, they help with my sensitive nipples. The sports bras don't show like regular bra straps. I underdress during work hours (truck driver), but by the end of the day, I'm ready to take it off. I was recently diagnosed with Gynecomastia and am between an A-B cup....

Quote Originally Posted by JimmiLynn View Post
    ...I was recently diagnosed with Gynecomastia and am between an A-B cup....
    Can gynecomastia be induced? I would like to be a natural A-B without taking hormones.

Love the bra the most fem thing that and helps my back pains with my large chest thats the one down side to that 44dd here

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Can gynecomastia be induced? I would like to be a natural A-B without taking hormones.
    There are plenty of sites on line that discuss this, recommending phytoestrogens, such as saw palmetto, black cohosh, red clover, fennel and fenugreek, to induce gynecomastia.

A couple of things to be aware of though are, first, unless there is a serious hormonal change, you will never have breasts as large as a genetic female; and, phytoestrogens taken in the wrong quantities or proportions can raise testosterone (because your body converts what it thinks is excess estrogen into testosterone), which can lead to prostate enlargement; and, some phytoestrogens can exacerbate thoracic problems, such as high blood pressure. The third concern is not as likely as the first two; it occurs more often when taking actual hormones or entering into hormone replacement therapy.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I agree totally. I feel underdressed without one. I have all 36b ones that fit with my forms. My own are a 36a i'm looking forward to the day when my own fill the 36b's.

Vickie1952, So what are you doing to grow your "real" breasts from an A cup to a B cup? A B cup bra is OK for underdressing with a slip. An A cup would be more appropriate, but a C is too big and is often the smallest cup size available for bra bandwidths over 40 and in plus size shapeware.

Thank you Dorothy Elizabeth for the excellent tip. I've always measured the GG way and thought that the strap may have been a tad tight. I just measured your way and found that I'm one size bigger. I guess it calls for a shopping trip to the mall. I prefer a store like Kohl's where if one has several items for purchase, no eyebrows are raised.

sfwarbonnet, I have started using an NB. I've only been using for just over a week but i've had some results so far. I did buy a 36A but couldn't fill it now i can. I'm also taking herbal supplements as well as massaging for 5 mins after using my NB. I should mention that i use the NB for 1 hour every morning and again at about 6 for 2 hours, 10 mins pumped with 2 mins break and for the last 2 mins pump as much as i can. I wouldn't want to go as high as a C cup.

HILuvs: have ordered but not yet received 2 bras , a Chantelle full coverage support UW , and one LaIsla 42C underwire , both are models of bras that fit me very well and not all lines have a 42C . Many now go from a 40 B C D skip 42 and go to 40DD
    40DDD and then 40E with or without going on to 44.

I have about 15 bra's, all 38c, in several different colours and styles. some cups are bigger than others, some of the bra's feel more comfortable than others and I do have my favourites. I have a cheap £8 bra from matalan and it is soooooo comfortable with or without my forms in and I have a £30 bra that gets uncomfortable after about 3 hours of wearing. I love having a bra on it just feels so nice against my skin. I even go to bed with a bra on, sometimes with my forms in and wearing a short night dress. My GG partner has bought me most of my bra's, she loves seeing me in my frillies and loves to snuggle up to me in bed when I'm all dressed up. I don't know what i would do if I couldn't wear a bra. It just feels so good.

Wearing a bra is fantastic, collecting them is a close second.

My wife's 38B's are OK under a short slip as the slip hides the bra straps and the excess cup size is not noticeable, but a 42A would probably fit me better, but an A cup with a bandwirth >40 are usually not carried in stores. Do they exist? If so, source?

Woman Within, Jessica London and other catalogs carry larger size bands with the A cup. You really have to search for them! They do a good job of hiding them.

i love to collect bra too, and make me fell confortable in my dress

Wearing a bra makes your breasts feminine.

As a larger girl i have some natural breast, mostly under my arms, sadly, but i have found that a front fastening underwire bra pulls it all to the front and fills my B cup, when i wear my forms i go to a D cup, i love the feel of wearing a bra and wear one every day whether in male mode or not

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I get the obsession about boobs, I like boobs too. But when it comes to bras I only wear one because I need to and already get enough attention as it is. Are you really interested/obsessed with bras or is it boobs and or its relation to women?

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Are you really interested/obsessed with bras or is it boobs and or its relation to women?
    The armour piercing question has arrived. (Cue creepy organ music)

I'll admit that the bra is practically the only exclusively gendered article of clothing and thus connotes femininity as much as boobs do. Due to my affinity for strapless dresses I inevitably have to rely on one to even look presentable. Breast forms are probably a different story.

HI Yes : men can abrogate panties (as more comfortable) girdles (some say even more comfortable) stockings (because we have legs) heels (we have feet, even if sometimes huge looking) ; but the brassiere is for breasts , it seems some of us do over time

grow beasts inour dotage, I now fill a 42C and have a very attractive bust in a bra . I have suspected for a long time we enjoy wearing what we first discovered . That is to say if the first time we put on a bra and stuffed the cups , then now we enjoy

forms . The first time I put on a bra I filled the cups with my little boy tits (a MILF had told me my tits were bigger than hers and I should wear a bra). So even for me the item of clothing that screams CD sissy and Queen is a bra . I prefer the lace underwire

full coverage support bras and look best in that style .

Bras are the things I enjoy wearing the most, I think, they just feel so nice, and they look so cute. I have no idea why but I love the straps on bras.

what's going on here?

my god man... you're wearing a BRA!

I wear on often with B forms,under a bulky top. No one even looks.

I wear a bra every chance I get. I’m a natural 40B, but have a set of “D” cup forms for those special times. My favorite is a yellow Soma Embraceable full coverage with a matching panty. I always buy matching panties!

I can't wait to start wearing my hug every day. Sooo can't wait, I should start now!!

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Love the sentiment of the OP.

(I read this thread a few times when it started more than a year ago, but then intentionally ignored it for months, being put off by its length. Tonight, seeing that it was still going strong, I decided to read through the entire 350+ posts and add my comments.)

After 35 years of CDing, I pinpointed a few years back that I had a fetish for bras, which is where it all began for me. Many things fell into place and finally made sense at that point.

While sitting at my computer, I’ll sometimes take off my dress or blouse just to admire the straps and cups of my bra in the mirror nearby.

Occasionally, I will do a little dance, waving my arms slightly, so I can relish the tug and pull of my bra.

A few months ago, I tried, and found I liked, wearing two or three bras at a time, which made me think of this thread (and then I saw post #52 tonight).

In post #303, Tammie asked if anyone had ever shopped for a bra for us. My story: In 2010, after not dressing for about 5 years, I was getting back into it. My SO at the time was OK with that and, to be helpful, went with me to Kohl’s so we could shop for a bra, supposedly for her. When I found a pretty, light blue one with the proper band size, I showed it to her and said it was what I wanted. She said, “Well, we have to make sure it’s the right cup size.” I just stared at her, then said, “That’s not really a concern.” It took her a few seconds to realize what I meant. (Since then, my favorite bra – probably half of the 20 or so bras I own – is the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy 38D.)
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!