Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

I love wearing padded bras and panties when I sleep.
    Also I wish that I didn't need to wear any padding
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

a bra is a must. can't feel like a woman without it

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janetcgtv View Post
    I love wearing padded bras and panties when I sleep.
    Also I wish that I didn't need to wear any padding
    Stick to the padding, good luck trying to pick up a GG when you look like one

Oh and I hope you like wearing a bra cause your gonna need one.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 09-06-2014 at 06:10 PM.

When I get home from work the bra comes on and then my tank too and shorts. I wear my bra every second I can. But I don't wear it to bed. It is uncomfortable to me.

For this woman a bra, usually with forms, is a must.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I love the tightness and the straps tugging !!! LOVE BRAS!

love wearing a bra! I go through phases though, sometimes lacy, sometimes just plain, sometimes sporty etc. but always wear one

I fully agree that wearing a bra completes not only the outfit, but me as a person. Its a missing portion of who I am (false or not). A bra holds in something that should be there. And, bras look amazing.

Aspiring Member
    I love to wear mine I have several I wear with my natural small A cup

Brandyred, Try Amazon. Bras with a 40+ bandwidth and a small cup size (e.g. A) are not common in stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Renee View Post
    When I was 5 I made my blanket into a slip. Mom was not amused. She even less amused when I was 7 or 8 and got caught with her bra, was just trying to figure it out! Getting caught dressing my sister's Ken doll in Barbie's clothes was the worst!
    I'm trying to imagine Ken in Barbie's clothes.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Oh and I hope you like wearing a bra cause your gonna need one.
    I like the feeling of wearing a bra (like I'm wearing one now); wish I needed to wear one. Can boob size be increased without taking hormones so as to present as a GG while retaining male functionality?

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    You don't need big breasts to wear a bra, get sized and wear one simple as that. What's that you don't want to wear one in public or around family in fear of what they might think and disown you? What are you gonna do when you have these breasts you want and you need to wear a bra? What are the public and you family gonna think then?

It's easy to let your sexual desires run wild and dream up fantasies, but please think twice before modifying your body for those reasons.

Candice May. Thanks for your thoughts. The "problem" is that I'm a 42A and the smallect cup size for bandwidths over 40 is usually a C, which is way too big. I would like to increase my A to bettter "fit" shapers and briefers as they don't have "shirttails" that can pull out of pull-on pants exposing a bare back and showing party and pantyhose tops. A 4x briefer with an A cup would be ideal and thus avoid the need for body modification, but do they exist?

Or even better yet, the utopia of having real implants! I know it's a HUGE and rarely accomplished step/commitment, but a girl can dream, can't she! I wouldn't leave the bedroom for weeks!!!

I have always thought the same thing. I love wearing a bra and being reminded of it every time I move.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I wear Jodee bras and I luv each and every one of them.

How do you wear a bra when under dressing and not have it be visible to others?

I try to wear one every day. I can't even imaging not wearing one when dressed. Just not complete without one.

Silver Member
    Oooooooo I like that description, it is just like that, I love wearing a bra and the comfort it gives

I never though of wearing a bra as a hug. I do not mind wearing one and always wear one with my forms when dressed.

For the most part I do not notice that I am wearing it as I have proper fitting bras. Yes they do need adjustment and I have had trouble with the wires every once in a great while.

I enjoy wearing the bra more with the forms attached. With the forms attached I believe I can feel a little more of the things women endure. I have not dressed for awhile and am taking advantage of the long weekend. With them attached I will bump into them more until I adjust to wearing the forms and having to use different arm movement or I will wake up at night if I roll over on my stomach. I enjoy understanding why you need did styles and colors depending upon your outfit.

So for me the enjoyment of wearing them is more in the fact that it is just a part of what women do and I want that feeling.

My big advise on wearing a bra is if you find one that is comfortable go back and purchase some more because when you need anther one that style will no longer be available.

hi im new ilove wearing a bra i like going to the store and buying them , it makes me feel more female

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    My big advise on wearing a bra is if you find one that is comfortable go back and purchase some more because when you need anther one that style will no longer be available.

Been there; done that. I wore out my tank-top slips and went to buy replacements, but they were no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by athena23 View Post
    How do you wear a bra when under dressing and not have it be visible to others?
    I have worn a bra when "out" underdressed in a plain white tee and short slip. If the bra fits it's easy to forget you're wearing it. Maybe the bra is "hidden by the slip. or maybe others spot it and don't react.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-01-2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Merged - Please use the multi quote button you have been here long enough to know better

I have evenings to where my bras and sleep In my favorite tops so very comfortable I sleep so well.

HI All: Athena23 asked, "how to wear a bra without it showing" that is a good question indeed and perhaps only answerable by each CD for herself .

If your size is such that you have a great projection well its not likely to be missed by many people no matter what you try to do to make it less obvious.

For me I wear a camisole or slip under my outer shirt for the same reasons women used to wear them , modesty.

The slip is my fav to wear as it swishes around my legs as I move ( drape it into both pantlegs), and it allows my shirt to slide over my brassiere so that it doesn't

print thru so much and it breaks up the defining outline of bra band and straps .

I also adore LLPGs , but often wear an OBG with stockings with my bra and slip also.

Last of all I too feel the "secret hug" of a well fitting brassiere and it keeps a low grade of arousal all day , I love it .
    Last edited by tammie; 09-17-2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: misspelling