Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Love to wear the bra.

I have bras made by most every manufacturer. Bali, Warners, and Playtex are the favorites. Genie and Bali both make an great exercise bra as well

I like the feel of a well fitted bra, would wear it all day if i could. I buy mine in Primark (a UK store).

Nothing makes me feel as in touch with my feminine side as wearing a well fitted bra with my forms. It truly is like a big hug as others have said. I personally have found that post mastectomy bras are my favorite because they insure that all seams are covered up and the forms will stay where they are supposed to be throughout the day. Amoena makes some really nice styles. I wear their Nina bra with 40C forms nearly every day and have no discomfort at all. Anyone else use post mastectomy bras?

i hate wearing a bra

but sometimes you have to when fully fem
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    A love hug! And warm too....
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

sure... especially if it adds to the outfit... always like to see something upstairs when wearing a dress lol... I don't wear breast forms though... Victoria secret when I want to splurge

I like how it makes me feel like a real lady when I wear the rest of the clothes

Feels so good, and makes me feel girly!
    "It's so much fun to be girl!!"

Love it! I think a bra is one of the most feminine things you can wear. When I put it on a wave of softness washes over me.

Many times I've had to bit my tongue when my wife says "I need to take my bra off'. I wish she'd just pass it to me to put on.
    Last edited by Miss Melissa; 01-13-2015 at 12:18 AM.

I instinctively knew it was wrong to wear my sisters bra when I first put it on my chest, and also that I was a crossdresser forever (at age 14) since I almost feinted from the sensation (lace cups fit me perfectly).

When caught by my mother, she saw how that brassiere fit me when she made me strip in front of her and took my sisters lingerie .

She made me promise not to wear my sisters things so..............................

About two weeks later I got into my mothers lingerie drawer and found her bras were bigger , I discovered garterbelts ,stockings , and slips, and her that her pantiegirdles were the same size, so............

That is what I had on modeling in front of the mirror the next time I was caught ,so.............................

And how and why my mother got me my own first bra and pantygirdle and slip, yep my mother shopped for me to keep me out of hers and out of trouble .

And today I am wearing a 42C , I love it as much as 50 yrs ago , thanks mom
    Last edited by tammie; 01-10-2015 at 04:09 PM.

I love wearing a bra with my forms. Feels natural to me. I have a number of very comfortable ones that I like to wear, all mine are underwire so they can hold the forms better. Wearing a bra does make me feel feminine. At times I have worn one when drab and it felt wonderful to be wearing one. Kind of fun to adjust a strap when drab.

I sure would like know that feeling any time

Wearing a bra is the best feeling for me. I love the way the band hugs me and the straps feel on my sholders. The bra being noticed by others really excites me. So........let them wonder, I have never been questioned about why. I like having my breasts larger due to the support of my bra for all to see!

that sounds awesome, but where do i get a 48inch-chest AAAA bra?

I think wearing a bra is with my forms is the ultimate pleasure for me.

I used to hate wearing a bra because I could never get one that was comfortable enough to wear for any extended period of time. Well, after many years of experimenting, I finally did figure it out and I just love putting one on and can wear it, without issue, for as long as I wish. I wouldn't even begin to know how many bras I have bought and discarded before I got the right "combination"! I don't feel bad about this though because I have spoken to many women who also think that bra fitting is one of life's greatest mysteries!
    Monique

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    ... Is like getting a hug, all the time!

Funny to find this thread at the top of the forum. I was coming back after a long hiatus to post the same thing!

My bra is my thundershirt.

They make compression shirts, called "thundershirts," to calm high strung dogs. I came to the realization a few months ago that the feeling of a bra around my torso, besides being a continuous hug, also soothes me, especially if I haven't dressed up in several days due to work. These last few years have been so stressful, as I assume it has been for most people. The compression of a bra plus the weight of my forms just does something that makes me feel better. More so than any other article of female clothing. I like sleeping with a bra and my forms and waking to feel them on me. It often saddens me to have to take them off and I wish I could wear them all of the time.

Hi Luvs: Joanie you are very insightful , I have seen the great relief some dogs get with the product called the thundershirt . And I once had experience with newborns , and often crying babies are wrapped in a warm blanket to keep them from thrashing their arms about. Their not quite totally developed nervous systems are toned down by that , and they rest easy with the reassurance of the confinement of their mothers womb. Since most CDs start with something of mothers at an early age , it follows that we are calmed down by a connection to our mothers . And bonus if per chance the first thing we experience is mothers bra that does the same thing as a thundershirt , it is so strong a dopamine response in our brains we are addicted profoundly. Not really much different as the first episodic response from a first heroin or methamphetamine dose . The addict is chasing the feeling again and it is never to be so intense again . The addict will increase the dosage to experience the same dopamine response so we as CDs go farther and add more womanly things . Maybe that explains why we continually do it it ,even when some of us "at first" felt so much guilt about it every time we did it . I have purged so many times in my life . Now I am retired divorced and have a dog for company and lots of bras panties slips girdles stockings heels and makeup , not to mention a cute knit dress and a Chanel pleated black wool skirt with and a ivory heavy silk blouse .
    Last edited by tammie; 01-24-2015 at 11:45 AM.

Pretty amazing to hear all the positive notes about wearing a bra, that is wonderful. I am usually saying to Erika that I can't wait to take my bra off so my girls can relax.

The hard part for me was to find out what size I was by manufacturer. A Playtex 44 was comfy but a Glamorise 44 was to tight.

Living between the lines
    I enjoy wearing a bra... it's getting the right fit I still struggle with. Always looking for tips and tricks
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

The comparison of a bra to a CDer with a Thunder Shirt (TM!) to a DOGGIE... is cracking me up!

so good!

if only we could make a parody commercial though it would be really weird!

Oh my. The "bra" talk. I have so many, most are comfortable but a few just look amazing, so I tolerate their misgivings. I have wire free, under wire, pull over sports bras, molded cup and soft cup. I have sizes that fit my bare male chest and ones that hold my breast forms tight in place. There are subtle colors and bright colors with lace and satin. I have a few that match panties but (as a GG will tell you) that is not necessary. I seriously love the winter for the extra layers. I wear a bra under my sweat shirts and sweaters out in drab & no one is the wiser. Needless to say, I do love to wear bras. I recently lost a bit of weight for health reasons. Before I lost the weight I filled a 40B and loved the feeling of filling it out. Now, the cup and strap is loose. A 38A or B just doesn't fit right. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Puppy GG View Post
    Pretty amazing to hear all the positive notes about wearing a bra, that is wonderful. I am usually saying to Erika that I can't wait to take my bra off so my girls can relax.
    Shhhh... Don't be fooled. She loves bras too. We both have dozens. Don't tell PP I said this. She'll be upset with me. LOL.

Hugs.
    -E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E