Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Banned Read only
    I've always loved wearing a bra and that's I like the ones with the hook in the back never had a problem hooking it up like a woman And I enjoyed every day at all I did put one on if I can never take it off I wouldn't I love seeing myself in the mirror is a woman I enjoyed being a woman I've loved it since I was a little kid
    I'm just starting out here Crossdressing 30 years new to this forum here so I'm just learning this forum.

I love bras too, I have a lot of them, different colors, different kinds. Fancy ones, not so fancy ones, sports bras, front closing bras, back closing bras, love em too.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Bras have always been the foundation of my clothing (pardon the pun). I don't wear forms nor have a desire to pass. I don't try to create the illusion of breasts, my bras are not padded and I try very hard to find ones that fit. This is not trivial.

Something has happened over many years of wearing them. I don't wear one full time, rather 2-3 days/week or longer when I am not working. I've found that I enjoy the support and I actually miss not having having the support when I'm not wearing one. I am not comfortable running or biking unless I have a bra on.

There has been another effect too- when I started wearing them it was because I found them to be feminine. They still clearly are, and I enjoy that feeling. However I look at them as functional, and in that light, they can be annoying sometimes! I'm generally comfortable up to 8 hours, however longer than that, I'm usually ready to take it off. I never forget that I'm wearing one, it's just a feeling that I have become used to.

An everyday bra is something I don't have just yet. I do have one that matches my mermaid tail for when I want to pose as a mermaid and it felt really comfortable so I need to get an everyday one at some point.

Banned Read only
    I to love whereing a bra.im a 38b and fill it. If I couldI'd wear one every day.My favorite bra is the Hanes her way style 1964Feels great

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillyasia View Post
    I wear a bra every chance I get and quite often. I am to the point that when I am not wearing one I feel like something is wrong.
    Exactly. I wear crop tops in boy mode, and it seems that the breasts get quite sensitive when they're not covered and supported by something (bra, crop top, stretchy camisole). The crop top looks like a bare-midriff wife-beater (unfortunate but common term) undershirt under clothing, and I've only had a few comments over many years and many hugs with many people. I do see a chiropractor shirtless, and it's always a little weird for me, but then, I survived six years in middle- and high-school PE locker rooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    ... Is like getting a hug, all the time!

So true! It's even better with a longline bra since they cover more area and they're really good for posture and back/shoulder support. Front closure is the most easy to handle and comfortable for me!
    Lisa

I just love bras. I know more about bras and their proper fitting than my wife. I have a much better lingerie collection than she does!

There seems to be different preferences about using breast forms. I like having breasts and find that dressing with breast forms is much more satisfying than wearing a flat sports bra. It makes shopping for lingerie much easier. It would be almost impossible to find a 42 A or B. But I have many beautiful lacy options with a 42D.

Love wearing a bra. I wear one when riding my push bike under my lycra. and on days off I wear one under my clothes when out at the shops.
    In Australia the size for me is 14B as the breastforms fit perfectly.

Ok I wear a 38B bra all the time .I don't wear forms or any stuffing at all so I guess they don't show much.No one has ever commented on them.. And if they was to I would just tell them I need to for medical reasons ..and I have told the neighbors just that so they wouldn't think anything about it..

I've found Gap Fit Medium impact T-back sports bra to be quite good. The T-back makes the straps invisible through shirts and soft padding makes it easy to wear all day. I have been wearing almost daily at work, they work even under dress shirts (as long they aren't skin hugging tight).

Nothing feels better to me than wearing a matching bra and panties. Something about knowing they match just feels sexy. I've been "blessed" with natural C cups, so it's almost a necessity to wear a good fitting bra daily. I just placed an order for a new sports bra and I can't wait to try it out at the gym!! I love the way it grabs attention when someone catches a peek through my sleeve or when I begin to sweat

Wait until you have a front close bra break at the clasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Having to wear a bra everyday is annoying, your never truly comfortable.

Thing I hate most is pull over bras getting tangled up in my hair either pulling them on or off, usually some part of it grabs the scrunchie and away we go. That's not to say I don't wear pull overs!

Banned Read only
    MsM:

There are mesh hoods that you can get to protect your makeup when putting on or taking off clothes. It zips in the front so that it closes up under you chin to keep it on. It would also work to keep you hair in place and keep things from digging into it, etc. I don't have time to find an image at the moment, but I could tonight if you don't know what it looks like.

DeeAnn

Aspiring Member
    In this fascinating and very long thread, I see a lot of discussion about larger band sizes coming with larger cups despite being labeled as A or B or so forth. It's true. A 38B fits me perfectly, except that the band is too tight. Since it's elastic, I can close it, but there's that underarm bulge (and I'm slender). I've tried 40B bras, but the cups don't fit the same.

The solution is simple: band extenders. Find these at a JoAnn or similar sewing-and-crafts store in an assortment of colors and hook arrays (single, double, etc.) for a pittance. They have a row of hooks on one end and several rows of eyes. Just put the hooks of your bra into any set of eyes and hook the extender's hooks to your bra's eyes. Too tight? Go to the next row of eyes. They don't always have the exact vertical spacing between hooks and eyes as your bra does, but they're close enough.

The cool thing is that bras naturally stretch with wear. Over time, you'll probably go to the next-tighter set of eyes. If you're really in luck, you can eventually ditch the extender without the bulge. Those we call broken-in, like your most favorite, totally comfortable pair of shoes. I've sewn extenders in to make them more permanent, but the temporary attachment works just fine.

As one with actual B-cup boobs (not pointy pectorals) from past medical treatment, I insist that my bras feel comfortable and look natural. This does it for me. I'm currently breaking in a new Bali (first time with that brand) "Passion for Comfort" 38B that has just perfect cups. I moved the extender to the next row of eyes yesterday. Oh, my, almost the Cadillac bumper-guard look.

I can't wait until I am able to start wearing one every day and without the fear of getting caught at home. For someone who is 5'7", what's more natural looking, B or C cups? I'm still debating which size forms to get (message privately if you'd like).
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Acastina View Post
    In this fascinating and very long thread, I see a lot of discussion about larger band sizes coming with larger cups despite being labeled as A or B or so forth. It's true. A 38B fits me perfectly, except that the band is too tight. Since it's elastic, I can close it, but there's that underarm bulge (and I'm slender). I've tried 40B bras, but the cups don't fit the same.
    The Sister Size for a 38B would be a 40A to maintain essentially the same cup volume.

Oh, my, almost the Cadillac bumper-guard look.
    Back in the day, they were known as Dagmars, after the actress known as Dagmar...

DeeAnn

My favorite black bra is shrinking and the underwires digging in and I havnt even washed it.

I love wearing a bra and panties. It just seems to me that I am supposed to be wearing it full-time.
    Amanda

Aspiring Member
    Yes bras are one of the ultimate pleasures. I've been wearing them for years. Right now I wear a 52 b. When Igo out with the big girl its a 52 d. My 52 b is my everyday size.

I love bras. It is like a hug. but with my boobs getting bigger it is just a natural clothing choice on my off time. I am getting moobs but love it. Yes I see my doctor often.
    Sarah.

I love putting mine on at bed time and my SO loves to take hers off!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    The Sister Size for a 38B would be a 40A to maintain essentially the same cup volume.

Back in the day, they were known as Dagmars, after the actress known as Dagmar...

DeeAnn
    You're probably right about the 40A. Ever tried to find one?

Dagmar

Banned Read only
    You're probably right about the 40A.
    http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/sistersizes.html

Ever tried to find one?
    No, not until a few minutes ago as I wear a 38DD. HerRoom, BareNecessities and BiggerBras all have Search by Size functions. For 40A I found:

• HerRoom: (36), $22 to $100
    • BareNecessities: (19), $15 to $148
    • BiggerBras: (15), ~$11 to $79

I'm sure there are others, but I stopped at 3 that I've done business with in the past...

DeeAnn

i have a few bras and wear them for different effects...i wear one everyday

for Anneliese, i also wear by padded bra under my tight pink ladies tshirt...i love the look and think you could still be a hottie

interesting in the one of the latest editions of harper magazine is an article on bras.....its a complex complex world

i have sheer lace ones, shelf ones and padded ones....all wonderful