Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

For women it may not a special moment when they slip their arms thru those straps , but for me and other CDers its a moment of bliss followed by

so much pleasure of feelings as it hugs us and knowing we are now part woman even if only in an illusion.

More illusion if wearing forms , perhaps less for those of us who have grown or already had breasts

before we found our correct size of brassiere to , "make us whole".

I can be very comfortable in a bra , but never uncomfortable or wishing to take it off .
    Last edited by tammie; 07-18-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Love wearing bra's! There's nothing like wearing a nice fitting top and knowing the outline of the straps are showing on your back.

I started wearing a bra pretty much 24/7 about a year ago. I'm now wearing breast forms most of the time, too, both at home and at work. If anyone has noticed, they don't say anything. I do try to wear larger shirts.

I'm a bra fiend for as long as I can remember. I feel in love with them at maybe 10 or 12 yrs old and I haven't stopped since! I don't think that my wife of 39 yrs has ever purchased a bra on her own. I'm actually on a mission to find my perfect bra for my new forms. I love the way they feel on me and I like the band tight. I feel like I'm being held all night long. I sleep almost every night in my bra and forms and the sensation I get is amazing! I have 2 more bras coming from bare nessitities this week and I'm so excited. Bras and heels, life is grand and I live in paradise!
    ​Jamey

i need a new one, just realized i was wearing the wrong size, 36C instead of a 34D, time to shop for new ones.

Bras are a beautiful piece of feminine apparel to us CD'ers, (but maybe not to all). I thoroughly enjoy my time wearing a bra.

I love to wear a nice lacy bra and my forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi_ View Post
    Here's where we really see the divide between fantasy dressers lifestyle dressers.

For me, a bra serves a purpose in a broader goal of appearing female. I have neither love nor hate for the bra, it is a means to an end. Sometimes it can be very comfortable. Other times it can be very confining. On a hot day, it can be absolute torture.

Although a bra is usually considered feminine attire, wearing a bra with a large bandwidth and a small cup size can be practical attire for a male to keep narrow, non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off shoulders. To minimize this, wear a bra with adjustable straps under a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. I have worn one “out” under a slip and a white tee without encountering any reaction; perhaps the slip “hides” the bra. As short slips make better undershirts than do men’s cotton ones and are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

I love sleeping in a bra with breast forms
    and panties. Sometimes even a garter belt and stockings. Other times in a satin night gown and panties

I have three sizes of forms with assorted bras. Love to wear them
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-24-2014 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

i saw yesterday an androgynous looking guy. very goth with fraying black nail polish, blond bleached hair and boots. but… there was no mistaking the smooth legs through the tattered pants and more importantly, a visible sports bra revealing small breast bumps! how lovely… almost spoke to her to wish her well, compliment her and maybe ask her how long she’d been on hormones but thought better of it. here’s to another girl slowly discovering the joys of wearing a bra!

Quote Originally Posted by amandagurl2014 View Post
    Love wearing bra's! There's nothing like wearing a nice fitting top and knowing the outline of the straps are showing on your back.
    Couldn't agree more. Wearing a bra that shows through a white blouse is amazing.

I love wearing a brassiere and go out quite often with a bra and a cami or slip over it . I wear a slip to hide the outline so it doesnt

print thru so much ( same reason women used to wear them , when modesty was the norm) . It is seldom that anyone notices

but of course sometimes they do . I once had a woman chase me down in a store and tell me I looked great in a bra , but i was

so embarrassed I didnt know what to do , opportunity missed .

The last time someone noticed me I was wearing a cami over my Wacoal bra that had princess seams and it showed , so a teenage girl

saw it and her eyes got very wide , she smiled and didnt say a word . i felt so good about it i waved at her as she drove by .

I would love to hear others stories about everyday bra wearing .
    Last edited by tammie; 07-30-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: duplicate

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    There's nothing special about wearing a bra, when you need to wear one you will not be too fond of wearing one. Think of it as wearing a jock strap everyday, and it needs adjustment multiple times throughout the day for it to be tolerable to wear.

i wear my panties always . i often sleep in a bra. i like the way i feel in it even tho its not comfortable. i do love my panties tho! hehe

Hi who wears a bra eveyday ? whose brassiere did you wear first ? everyone who wears a bra tried on

someone elses brassiere first I think .
    in my case it was my older teen sisters black lace underwire bra and it fit me like a glove

my observation is if the first one fit , they don't wear forms , if the first one didnt fit , they wear forms

lets hear your story about your first brassiere, please ......
    Last edited by tammie; 07-31-2014 at 08:48 PM. Reason: clarity

Like any CD I enjoy wearing a bra, but I am able to attach my forms with adhesive and I found the expereince to be soo much different. Usually, I put on my bra and then slip a form inside each cup. when I attached them they added some weight to my chest ( I wear a 38D) and it was a different feeling to get used too. After putting on my bra instead of slipping a form in each cup, I pulled the cup over my breast form. As the bra took over I could feel the weight shift from my chest to being supported by the bra. Again a different feeling, but a nice different

Amy

When I was 5 I made my blanket into a slip. Mom was not amused. She even less amused when I was 7 or 8 and got caught with her bra, was just trying to figure it out! Getting caught dressing my sister's Ken doll in Barbie's clothes was the worst!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've been wearing a bra almost Daily since I was eleven, now 27 and a 34C. To me there is nothing special about wearing a bra, I just want comfort, coverage, and support. I used to feel a little empowered when I wore my sexier lingerie but now it does nothing for me. Maybe it's me seeing the bra from a GGs perspective and being a TS that the bra is just underwear too me.

I wear a bra anytime I can which is almost every day.
    I have my favs's which are a couple of Vasseretts. 36A fits me best and I have some very nice and sexy small forms that tuck right in.
    Wearing it and them right now!
    I wear my bras more when it is cooler outside so I can hide it a little. But if I had it my way I would wear one every day.
    I also have some nice lacy c cup bras I can get away with in winter.
    Love 'em!
    IMG_8198 (Medium).jpg
    20131206_112343 (Small).jpg

Wearing a Reebok Studio Stripe Short Bra Top now and feeling great. I don't really have big boobs so sports bras or bralettes work best for me.
    Lori

At age 14 i tried on my sisters lace UW brassiere. It fit me so well I almost feinted from the sensation , and i loved it never wanted to take it off .

I had breasts and although an embarrassment at age 14, by mid 30s i embraced having breasts but could not wear a brassiere eveyday or show them off

At retirement I decided to enjoy them completely and wear a bra all the time (at least as much as possible) and decided to attempt to grow breasts like a woman .

Now i am up to a 42c and am taking PM (puereria murifica) and Iuse progesterone creame that I massage into my breasts to make them fuller and grow as much as possible .

Between the stimulation and tissue redistribution (wearing a bra) and herbs and massage, I will no doubt soon have breasts that cannot be denied or hidden Vive La Mammaries
    Last edited by tammie; 08-02-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Aspiring Member
    I think wearing a bra, and not wearing a bra, is one of the great things about being a Crossdresser. I understand why GG's don't like them, especially those who are well endowed and need the support. But most of us who CD have the option! I don't have to wear one, but when I do it is special, and I think that is why I like mine so much.

Wearing a bra is the most essential thing about being feminine. I couldn't imagine being dressed femme without one.

It feels great to me. I would try my wife's 34 or 36 on and feel a bit cramped and hot but when I got my 38 it felt so much better. However, I should be wearing a 40 but Vickie's nor Frederick's make the bras I like in 40's.