Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

For Me I prefer to wear a bra, even in drab mode except at work. I think I'm to used to wearing a bra I feel naked with out one. I don't have or need forms I'm content being a natural 34Abu would not mind being a B or C. lately I've being noticing that there are a lot of women that are small in the boob department and men with gyno that I can get away with wearing a bra under a heavy tee shirt with out being noticed.

I have never been out fully dressed. Until today, the occasional thong and for a couple of years, I wore only women's jeans, but I can no longer do that due to the size of my Smartphone. Why do they make the pockets so tiny?

So...I was up early to walk my new dogger on the bike path behind my house, and I decided to wear my bright pink 36D padded bra under a tight t-shirt, so I was pretty obvious (I am a natural B-cup, so I've probably already gotten looks, as I always wear tight t-shirts) Damn, if it wasn't packed with bikers and walkers. Initially I stayed off the trail, but on the way home decided to stay on when an old couple wanted to pet my dog. I was also wearing some perfume, which I always do on weekends. Nobody said anything, but I did get a few double-takes. In an admittedly minor way, I feel I was sort of "out" today for the first time. It would be glorious to have the guts to take it further. Ah...someday...first thing I'd have to do is shave my beard. lol. I actually think I'd look halfway decent without too much work, and I'm 61. I think in my 20's I would have been a hottie.
    Last edited by Anneliese; 08-16-2015 at 10:02 AM.

It feels like an enjoyable hassle.

I only have one bra and don't wear it much at all tbh. I don't think I brought the right size or type for me as the straps always seem to slip further across and off my shoulders the more I move in it. I find them kind of pointless to wear beings as I don't have any actual breasts for them to be supported with.

Most bras in stores seem to have cups that have a lot of padding. I only want bras that have thin soft material since that feels best. Anyone else?

I have been a bra for years it's just a natural thing when I get dressed bra and panties my bra feels very comfortable I would be lost without it

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Is wearing a long line bra a "bear" hug? I totally lost my wife to DADT when she found my vivid red Vanity Fair bra. That was 30+ years ago. Since then DADT. Anyway, those were the lovely days when you could actually find red bra, panty, and slip (full & half) displays at Christmas and Valentine's Day.

I was not familiar with the acronym DADT, so I Googled it. According to Wikipedia DADT = Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    I wear one every single day, and love it.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1 View Post
    Most bras in stores seem to have cups that have a lot of padding. I only want bras that have thin soft material since that feels best. Anyone else?
    Sounds like you mights have discovered push up bras. They usually have a graduated padding that is thicker at the bottom in order to force real breast tissue upwards. T-shirt bras are also padded but the idea is to smooth out the resulting shape as T-shirts and other thin tops will show every curve whether wanted or not. Their padding is usually the same thickness top to bottom. And finally, there are bras that are padded in order provide more volume. To avoid all of the above, what you want is a design that says Soft Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I was not familiar with the acronym DADT, so I Googled it. According to Wikipedia DADT = Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. Right?
    Yes. It came from the former military policy regarding gays in the military. Don't know if it had some usage before that...

DeeAnn

For underdressing, one needs an unpadded AA cup bra so it doesn't have cups that exceed your (lack of) natural breasts so the bra isn't obvious. AA bras with a bandwidth over 40 are hard to find though. (I got mine at amazon.com.) Also, a short slip helps keep narrow. non-adjustable straps on a short slip from falling off your shoulders, and the slip hides the bra adjustors and back closure, and an 18" slip is easy to tuck into pants.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 08-31-2015 at 09:31 AM.

I love to wear a bra it makes me feel feminine, although until recently I only wore hand me downs that my wife discarded, I recently bought a soft support T shirt type bra, I can't remember the name, It's so comfortable and gives a great shape if worn correctly and can allow for breast development.I'm Going to buymore in different colours when I get the chance.

In Bra and panties mostly all day. I counted my bras up tonight and I have 23.....is that too many??

I am just entering the world of wearing a bra and at the moment getting one that fits right is the main thing but from what I have experienced so far I can see a warm comfortable euphoric life ahead. the feeling of having one on is so beautiful.

Bobbi,
    Re "fit": See my post of 8/22/2015 in this thread. Conventional bra sizing, wherein the cup size is determined by the difference between the over and under bust measurement isn't satisfactory; just use your largest chest measurement for the bandwidth, and get an unpadded AA cup for underdressing.

Thanks sfwarbonnet I will do that I am pretty close to getting there I did have AA size which I used booster pads but now I need the next stage because I intend to wear a bra with forms all time. The AA bra was so comfortable on it encouraged to go further with my need to feel more feminine.

Bobbi,
    If you're wearing forms a larger cup size may be appropriate, and easier to find and cheaper too. Just don't wear it without forms as the cups would probably be too "generous" for "stealth" underdressing.

I have firmly established that I need a 42 D and D size forms are on the way, I bought some forms unfortunately a size too small but also I had a bra which was also wrong in the same way, I do not intend to worry about stealth wearing as I have already been out with the above and all was well in several places. I will post again when the forms arrive as I have already bought the bra to go with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    Having to wear a bra everyday is annoying, your never truly comfortable. But I do need the support, I bounce enough being a c cup as it is when wearing a bra.
    Isn't having breasts a good enough reward for having to wear a bra every day? And wow, you are beautiful if I saw you on the street I would defiantly hit you up.

Also found this,

My breasts have grown enough to be about a small B cup and it feels funny if I am not wearing my bra.

Hello to all of you girls
    I am wearing a 38 B and I feel so good and feminine

Catherine

Would have to say it's the one thing I do daily. Get up in the mornings and throw on a bra to get ready for work. Whether I dress any further each day or not my 2-3 hours in a bra each morning gets me through the day.

I don't often wear my "real" bras, those with hook-and-eye closures and strap adjustments, out in public, I have pullover bras for everyday wear. With the cooler weather coming I'll probably start wearing the former more often though
    Stay inspired
    Amy

I wore bras and pantys every moment except for the work, anyone say me something, its just a wonderful feeling

I have to agree with Kirsten on this. If you like you wear a bra during the day under a normal shirt, this type of bra is the least detectable...not saying that it is undetectable.....just easier to disguise with a thicker shirt or sweater or some other layer. Plus if you wear forms, they fit better in unpadded bras.

I am a natural B Cup so I love my bra. I wear it just one size smaller and I end up having some nice cleavage. Wife loves it.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Your breasts look real?? Just a little too much hair.