Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Wearing a bra..... Makes me feel MORE feminine, than panties alone, ever could.

I love wearing one when I sleep at night. I get warm HUGS all night long !!

HI : Just ordered two Amoena exercise brassieres in my size , one in black and one nude , for $102 if they don't fit I can return them and I love getting bras in the mail to try on , they should fit except I have never ordered an

Amoena bra ,and I don't know how they run sizewize , but will be an expert in about ten days (free shipping at the holidays is slow , but I still ordered them on cyber Monday for my sissy holiday.

Hope they fit as good as they look , love full coverage support bras in my dotage, with a hiwaist LLPG one each of black and nude to go with my brassieres, stockings and gift certificate for being a CDing sissy queen man

in lingerie. Anyone else shop for themselves for the holidays and buy a cute brassiere ?
    Last edited by tammie; 12-03-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Bump to the front , all you honeys need to fess up and tell us about your favorite bra, or first bra, or the last bra you wore ; has anyone ever shopped for you (a brassiere) or given you one ? Also has anyone ever switched bras with a GG ?

Aspiring Member
    This thread is having a long life! Okay, My first bras were bought for me by my future wife. I first tried on one of hers so we could figure my size. Then we'd go into a department store and look together. If I saw one I really liked I'd say something like, "You'd look great in that." That was her signal. Of course I'd have to model it for her. It was the same with pantie shopping. Today I shop in drab and on-line. No big deal anymore!

Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) View Post
    just wish I had breasts to put into my bra
    I've heard that gynecomastia causes breasts in males. Can it be induced? If so, that may be an alternative to implants or hrt.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 01-04-2015 at 11:11 AM.

I like having the choice. Love the feel when wearing one like I am now. It also feels good taking it off.

Love the choices of bras out there. I have loads. Love the feel. I get most of mine in the sales.

A bra filled with water balloons and pantyhose is my favourite... Love the feel and bounce I get from the balloons.

Love putting on a bra it just feels so right and comfy could wear one all day my wife thinks im weird she cant wait to get hers off lol

One of the girls on this forum has gynecomastia. She is lucky, in my opinion. In hers, too, which is nice that she is comfortable with who she is. I have these A+ cup breasts, more than most I guess, but less than others.

P.S. I won't put her name out on this whole list, because she might not like that without permission, but if you PM me I will give you her name and you can visit her page.

I love to wear colorfull patterned bras .Some padded and some soft underwired .I buy quite a lot in the monthly sales at Asda (part of Walmart).

Astra

When I can I am wearing my bra with breastform, I feel more feminine with a bra

Catherine

i hate wearing bras!!! I prefer wearing camis!!!!!

Wearing a bra (like I am right now) I finally see why girls don't like wearing them, the under wire really digs in, however I have yet to get any breast forms and I have been told that they make all the difference! But they're so 'spensive!!!

Although I don't fill my Bra's with breastforms or anything I still wear one. Although for me it's not about what I wear like a lot of you here I feel more feminine with one. And if my partner has to wear one every day then so shall I :P
    The best thing I ever did though was spend some time to find the proper size and whatnot. I know so many CD Girls who wear one that's too tight or far too loose but it really does help to find the right one.
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

I find that I need to wear a bra when I dress up. It gives me the full feminine feel plus I wear the right fit for my body size so it works and makes me look more natural I usually wear them with pads built in, since I dont buy any forms or anything. But I absolutely love bras! They are comfortable and make me feel wonderful

I always wear a bra or sometimes a body briefer when I dress. I try to find a pushup that adds 2 cup sizes as I have decent size man boobies! When I wear that I can create some nice cleavage and fill the cup nicely. The bra usually cost more but a nice effect. I have had forms but really prefer not to use them and go natural!

Dressing @ home (for now)
    For me, I don't have my bra on during the day but it feels so nice to have my breasts supported when I can put them on when I get home. I didn't realize how much I was slouching until I started CD and measured a 40C from my "man boobs" that I was slouching the whole time to hide. They are noticeable even without if I am sitting with good posture and it is a source of body image issues for me when I am dressed as a male. When I put the bra on I like how they fill out my shirts, they are supported and it feels nice.

Love wearing bra's, have several that are for wearing when in drab, so that no one can tell, and then the one's I wear with my forms, which are quite large. I have had a couple of occasions in the past week to be in the bra and forms for 10 hours a day. Have to say that even though I love them, I can understand why the wife can't wait to take hers off after a long day...

Charlotte

...feels wonderful and, to me, is the most feminine thing I could wear. It makes me feel lovely.

Hugs!!! Yes! Just another great reason for a beautiful bra

I see no reason to cross dress without wearing a bra. It is truly all fantasy and what piece of clothing says "female" more than a bra? The invention of the forms has made a huge difference in the sensations. Of course it is not the same as being a woman but it is so different from being a man that the sensations alone make the experience unique and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    I know i would!!!!!!!

So inspired by Lainie's quote, I decided to take a picture and make it a meme of sorts. Let me know if this works... :P

36552252.5f7eabaa.240.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Charlette-Rose View Post
    Wearing a bra (like I am right now) I finally see why girls don't like wearing them, the under wire really digs in, however I have yet to get any breast forms and I have been told that they make all the difference! But they're so 'spensive!!!
    If the underwire is digging in, you are wearing the wrong size bra. The underwire should lay flat against the underside of the breast and not dig in at either end of the wire (armpit/sternum) or at the center. If I remember correctly, when the cup size is too big, the wires will dig in at either the armpit or (less often) the sternum. If the band size is too small, it stretches the wire ends outward, and the underside of the curve will dig in beneath the breast tissue.When the center gore between the cups is too narrow, that is usually what causes the wires to dig in at the sternum.

To get your proper band size, don't use the GG measuring method of measuring under the bust and adding four or five inches. Pass the tape measure under the armpits and over the breast. Keep it as close to parallel to the floor as possible, and make it snug. Round up to the nearest even number. So if you measure 41, for example, round up to 42. IN the trade, that is referred to as the "overbust" measurement, but that is your band size. For cup sizing, measure as normal, across the fullest part of the breast, while wearing your best-fitting bra. The difference between this measurement and the band size will determine the cup, allowing one inch for each letter, starting at A. Here, again, round up to the nearest whole inch.

For years, following the GG method of measuring, I was wearing 38 B bras, and never could find one that didn't either dig in at the armpits, or chafe under my breasts. Even wireless bras tended to chafe my under bust. Measuring by the new method, I wear a 40A, and every one I bought fit wonderfully, except for Bali brand; they seem to be made with larger cups.

Alternatively, learn to make your own. (Which is what I have been doing for the past year or so.) After you've made a few, you can tell how to alte the cups and bands of ready-to-wear to fit your body perfectly.

WHen the bra fits right, it is far more comfortable, and often, you will find tyourself forgetting that you even have one on. (That can be dangerous, if you truly forget, and remove your suit jacket while at work.)
    Last edited by DorothyElizabeth; 01-05-2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Added cup sizing
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin