Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenNZ View Post
    Just another bra-lover here! Love reaching behind to hook it up; seeing that first reflection in the mirror; rubbing my hands over the lovely lace cups as I adjust it; putting on a top and seeing my lovely shape - and that's without the wonderful 'huggy' feeling of wearing it throughout the day. Bliss.
    I wouild like to wear a bra all day and all night and all year round

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ringedjohn View Post
    Maybe, but I wear one everyday. I am totally comfortable (almost) all the time and I feel incompletely dressed without one.
    I have worn a bra everyday for years now do not feel right without one on love the feel of a bra wear a body by Victoria Demi 36A no breast or forms just love wearing a bra from the time I get up most times I even sleep in it

Searching 4 friends Lilian Sport Lover's Avatar
    Yes a bra is a must for a crossdresser. It puts your mind in constant reminder that you are a woman.

I love mine. My wife didn't understand, still doesn't I suppose.She did help in picking out my first few however. I didn't even know what a bralet was and was clueless about sizing.

As it has been said here before, it's like being hugged. i don't wear forms i like the feel of the bra against me, and i fill a 38c quite nicely anyway!

Aspiring Member
    Oh, to dream. Yes, how dreamy it would be to walk into a sexy bra store and start trying them on.

I'm wearing one now, as it helps keep the narrow, non-adjustable, straps on my short slip from coming off my shoulders. Besides, it is a constant reminder that I'm underdressing as its constant "hug" leaves no doubt I'm wearing at bra, although it, hopefully, is not apparent to anyone else.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 05-19-2015 at 01:09 PM.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilian Sport Lover View Post
    Yes a bra is a must for a crossdresser. It puts your mind in constant reminder that you are a woman.
    So a bra makes you a woman? $%#@ Why have I been wasting my time and money transitioning when I've apparently been a woman since I started wearing a bra. I have bigger boobs then my SO, she only wears a bra out of social construct, does that make her less of a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I'm wearing one now, as it helps keep the narrow, non-adjustable, straps on my short slip from coming off my shoulders. Besides, it is a constant reminder that I'm underdressing as its constant "hug" leaves no doubt I'm wearing at bra, although it, hopefully, is not apparent to anyone else.
    I've wore a bra daily since I was 11, and have found that there is no way to 100% hide a regular bra under everyday clothes. The best thing I found was sports bras, they just leave the outline of the seams and flattened and supported my chest.

Absolutely and and that's why it's so nice to be able to choose.

The majority opinion here seems to be don’t wear a bra in “boy mode”, unless you need to wear one or want to get ‘caught’ – it’s just too risky and should be restricted to female impersonation. But then there are those who have worn a bra routinely in “boy mode” without evoking any negative response. I count myself among the latter.

What size bra is correct for underdressing? Most threads here say calculate the bandwidth and pick the cup size to fit your forms, but what is appropriate without forms?

I finally got my own bra, but there seems to be an increase in the size of the cups as bandwidth increases. Conventional sizing says that for an A cup the over-the-bust measurement should be only 1” larger than the bandwidth, and for a B cup the difference would be 2”. I got a 42A but the cups are bigger than in my wife’s 38B!
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 07-17-2015 at 11:25 AM.

I'm a b cup. In a T-shirt you can make them out if you look hard. But in a nice pushup bra, wow viva la difference. I probably look C size. So, yes a bra is your friend.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilian Sport Lover View Post
    Or rather, it gives you a constant reminder that you are wearing an item of clothing that women wear. And therefore makes you feel more in touch with your feminine side.

Clothes do not make anyone a woman.

Love wearing a bra wear one daily 10-12hours a bra is the most favorite item I wear

Wearing Bra is a wonderful experience.
    I use 2 bras, one to support the breasts on either side using paperclips and other on top of it.
    The breast size looks almost double than actual.
    My breasts looks fully grown with this technique.

The first thing I put on each day is my bra, the first thing I do is choosing which one.
    I love hugs that is when my friends realise I am wearing a bra and some hug me hard just to make sure.
    Last edited by Kiwi Primrose; 06-13-2015 at 02:36 PM. Reason: grammar and timing

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    I was JUST thinking how glad I am not to need to wear a bra all the time.

Banned Read only
    Oh yes! With my kalvin kline 36B the girls are QUITE noticed in a T-shirt for sure!

It never fails to make me chuckle that my gf can't wait to take her bra off when she gets home - I'm eager to put mine on after a long day!

I am always sad when i have to take mine off

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    One of the 4 must have items for me to be Samantha. Hair,Bra,Hip/butt pad & heels.
    Oh yeah makeup & pantyhose.... so 6 must have items.
    Taking the bra & forms off is kinda sad at the end of a dressing day.
    But also a slight relief especially under the armpit/pec area where the straps dig in.

A bra just feels so "natural" once your accustomed to it.

Finding women’s clothes that fit a GM is a challenge, as a bust and an hourglass figure are often presumed in women’s clothes. Particular examples are all-in-ones and garter belts. In the former, if one gets a large bandwidth, the cups are usually too large for underdressing, and garter belts, which are supposed to keep stockings from falling down, often fall down themselves as GM’s usually do not have a large difference between waist and hip measurements. For me, a short 38 slip with no bust darts makes an OK undershirt, although most of my shirts are 42-44 and narrow, non-adjustable straps on a slip fall off my shoulders (probably due to lack of boobs) unless I wear a bra with adjustable straps. To get an appropriate bra size, use the largest chest measurement as the bandwidth, and get an AA cup.

I wear a bra most days. It just feels natural. I wear a 38B even under my uniform shirts but I wear a tee shirt over it under my shirt. All of my bras are underwire and as far as I know no one has noticed them and im a mechanic. Now I do have some that are padded and I have just found some on amazon that have 4 and 5 rows of hooks that are really wide on the side to hold the dreaded under arm fat in check... lol . as for home I will wear them with just a shirt on. As for my neighbors they know nothing of Mikayla but I have told them I was told to wear a bra by the doctor to support my gynecomastia..
    Last edited by mikayla1964; 07-29-2015 at 05:38 PM.

I love my bras and wear one whenever I can get away with it!

Quote Originally Posted by vickie1952 View Post
    sfwarbonnet, I have started using an NB. I've only been using for just over a week but i've had some results so far. I did buy a 36A but couldn't fill it now i can. I'm also taking herbal supplements as well as massaging for 5 mins after using my NB. I should mention that i use the NB for 1 hour every morning and again at about 6 for 2 hours, 10 mins pumped with 2 mins break and for the last 2 mins pump as much as i can. I wouldn't want to go as high as a C cup.
    Fascinating! Would like to know more