Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

i love wearing a bra and i really need to with large breast it is uncomfortable for me so i wear 23/7 and enjoy the support of a good bra

Love to wear them

Finally cold enough here in Houston so I can start wearing my bras again yes.

I love wearing bras too. They just feel so right

I dont know why but I just feel complete when I wear a bra. I wear hose, panties and most days a bra. The bra just feels right and relaxes me.

I too love wearing a bra. Monday for the first time I wore a sports bra to work with my panties. For some reason it did feel good having it on all day.A very enjoyable feeling
    Last edited by Robin777; 11-25-2015 at 02:03 PM. Reason: punctuation

I'm lucky enough to be able to wear a bra to bed every night. It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning wearing my bra!

Once I get my Hanes Get Cozy bras (backordered) in the mail, I'll be wearing them to sleep every night. Since the girls aren't as endowed, I'm starting out with pullovers. I can't wait until my order comes and I can start wearing bras and panties daily. I feel so naked without them.

When this thread started i didn't have any bras. I now have five. I don't wear them often, and find all day a bit restrictive on my chest, but i love every moment of the feel. As Candice Mae said, wearing one every day would wear a bit thin, but occasional wearing is the best.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    VERY Nice!!!

And, be sure to have condoms in your purse. The younger generation may have gotten a bit glib about such things. Safety First...

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 11-25-2015 at 06:32 PM.

same problem with my wife too- -== she thinks its perverted = so i dont wear bras around her

I wear a bra everyday and I don't think I could live without one. I wear a sports bra to work sometimes and every night after a full body shave I wear one and sleep in it too. I bought a new bra last week and it did not fit well so I took it back and exchanged it for the right size. The lady at the counter ask what was wrong with it and I told her i couldn't get it around my chest, she just laughed and rang me up. I bought lipstick at he same time and I don't think she thought it was for me but I don't really care anyway what she thought. Happy Thanksgiving to all

Wearing a bra is the ultimate item for me. I do like them comfy, but for some reason I love trying on bras that a much bigger for the cup size I have. So, I've got C cups, with a range of 38C bras. But I do have some bras that are 38D, and 38G. I don't know what it is, even though they don't necessarily fit, I like to put them on. However if I wear a t-shirt or something over the top, I go with the 38C at all times. 38B fits quite nicely too. It really depends on the brand.

513... woop.

love wearing my bras an panties to bed I wear a 34 b cup an am very happy with smaller breast

My boobs.jpg

Here is one of my favorite bras.

Love wearing a bra. My absolute favorite item of women's clothing.

I absolutely love wearing a bra, you can never have enough.

oh trust me! you can DEF. have enough / too much!

oh god?

Love the feeling of a little constriction around my chest, wearing t shirts all day doesn't let me wear one... And it's hot where I live so it's a no go for me.. Like to wear a bikini around home tho..

I love wearing bras. This winter I've been wearing one all day even when I go out. Because I'm wearing winter clothes nobody has yet to notice I'm wearing a bra. The question is, since I have become accustomed to wearing a bra will I continue going out wearing my bra with just a tee shirt over it?

I love wearing my bra and as I transition to 24/7 status
    I wear them all the time now.
    A girl can never have too many bras.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    With matching panties too! Gotta be coordinated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Yes, very true Hon!

Well for me, it's a matter of comfort. I have rather large man boobs, and while they are normally no problem, sometimes they get sore. So, on with the bra.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!