Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Quote Originally Posted by Candice Mae View Post
    I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    I think for lots of us crossdressers, we get the tactile (and visual, if that's all we're wearing above the waist) feedback from the bra that gives us the feeling we enjoy.....and we would even if we wore one every day. It's something that goes along the line of, not appreciating what you have until it's gone. I think if you'd ask any woman who's had a bilateral mastectomy not by choice, but because of disease, what she'd give to have her healthy, beautiful breasts back, if she would complain about wearing a bra. I think you know the answer. Me? I just think that lots of women simply like to complain about stuff to make conversation.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I'd bet the majority would not be as happy to wear a bra if you had to wear one everyday.
    I underdress just about every day. I am a transsexual (no-op, no transition) and I was actually quite nervous when I started underdressing. Now its gotten to the point where its completely second nature and I now have no reservations about it at all. That's exactly what I was looking for when I started this adventure to help me see and feel what a real woman feels. I know there are many different ways women feel about their bras. Some women hate them, some tolerate them and some love them. We have a good friend who moved a few years ago. She had close to twenty large boxes filled with some of the most feminine bras you can imagine. My wife questioned her about the quantity of bras she had and she said she loved them and wished she could wear five at a time.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    How are you TS if your not on HRT, transitioning or getting SRS? TG maybe, but not TS... Under dressing alone does not make you a TS, you just have a fetish. Wearing a bra for fetish reasons is all sexual purpose rather then necessity, the sexual reasons is what makes you wear the bra.

i have no problem with them either with or without my forms. i love the feel, the pull, the hug. i have had underwires dig in and yes that hurt, but then discovered the bra was the wrong size! I dont get to wear them all day every day, but have worn them for very long periods when able (read that, no one at home). I dont have but 4-5 that are underwire, preferring soft frame type instead, maybe that is why i enjoy them so much,...

When I was younger, I found the Fredericks bran of water filled bras amazing. Even Victoria's secret had them for a while.
    My favorites are the balconette type or demi styles.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiejosehine View Post
    Even though I don't wear breast forms, I still enjoy wearing a bra everyday. And I do have agree that it feels like a hug at times. But by the end of the day, I'm ready to take it off and when I do, I get this sense of relief. Especially on those days when it is hot.
    I agree.

I wear panties 24/7 and a bra daily most of the time.
    I now have almost 36b breasts and never wear any sort of forms around the house with a bra. However I rarely want to sleep in one.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-28-2014 at 09:03 PM.

I would not recommend sleeping in a bra if it has a wire in the cup. If the wire breaks it could puncture a lung while moving in your sleep. Not sure what they use now, could be plastic. Even that can puncture the chest cavity.

Platinum Member
    H Lainie, If you really want a great hug get a good fitting CORSET.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes i agree.

Love the feeling of a bra hugging my chest and tugging at my shoulders. It feels sensual and so, so feminine. The sight of my fake breasts stretching out a sweater is exhilarating too. Now I need some forms to make them look more realistic!

Quote Originally Posted by Erica Anne View Post
    I would not recommend sleeping in a bra if it has a wire in the cup. If the wire breaks it could puncture a lung while moving in your sleep. Not sure what they use now, could be plastic. Even that can puncture the chest cavity.
    Highly unlikely on both counts. Where did you hear this?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I think it could be one of those freak "1000 ways to die", but the probability of it happing is real low. If the under wire was pushed toward your armpit and like most CDs wearing too small of a band size maybe. But I see the underwire pushing the bra off of your chest. I sleep in a bralette so no worries for me.

I think most articles about sleep recommend against wearing any sort of bra when sleeping. Apparently, they tend to cut off circulation and can create lymph problems, because the lymph glands are between your breast and underarm tissue. My second wife was a 36D, and said that sleeping with a soft or "leisure" bra was more comfortable than being totally unsupported, but was advised against it by her doc (who was a female so not, one assumes, influenced by any misogynistic male attitudes or myths).
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I love gh hug of the bra and the tug of the straps, particularly when those straps are supporting my larger forms. The gentle 'bounce' as you walk is a great feeling. After a full day of bra wearing, though, it does feel good to 'go naked'!

Dump question, maybe off topic, but where do you get your breasts from? Bras are wonderful but that sounds better.

I do not often wear a bra under menswear, although B cup breasts have. Difficult to hide under clothing belts.

For me wearing a bra is a natural feeling....only wish I could wear one more often

My wearing of a bra without breast forms feels just as good as if I do. If you have one that hugs your body along with panties it feels prrrrfect.

I would not consider it a hug, nor would I ever want to wear one full-time. I prefer having the choice of wearing one or not.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, great to wear a bra, and do so 24 hours a day when I can, not filled when out and about. Feels really huggy and cosy.

Vikki

The only thing I like about winter, I can wear a bra everyday, and I do.. my wife strips down to 0 as soon as she get home and wonders how I like wearing mine til bedtime, now I know, im gettin hugged I underdress everyday my bra and panties are like American Express I dont leave home without them
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Panties4me

Red face Bodysuits/Bras

For me, bras and bodysuits are the ultimate in lingerie. I have about 12 bodysuits, some with and some without wire. The hug that you get from a bodysuit is so special. Bras, likewise, love their hug too. Unfortunetly I can only really wear them when home alone, and especially in the colder months. I'm a 42B or A and trying to get bras that aren't full coverage is near impossible, even in sports bras. Talking of which, they are harder to detect under a shirt or top than your every day bra. So, yes, when I get the chance, it's panties bra or bodysuit under my male drab. Even though my wife found one of my bodysuits a few years ago, I still remove my bra in plenty of time, I hope, for any tell tale sings to disappear from my body.

Gold Member
    OH yes Candice is right. Wearing one everyday sucks. Stupid straps sliding down your shoulders. You use one of those strap holders and pull deltoids trying to get that thing in and out of place,
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Banned Read only
    Can't decide how to answer this... I see it different...

I don't need the bra for a hug... I need it to help dress.

If I don't need to wear a big bra with underwire, then I would likely be happier with everyday wear

But why want to wear one...after all is not the true joy in being all fixed up to find someone that wants to take it all off for the fun to begin...

V

I am really "Hooked"!!!