Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Banned Read only
    I love wearing bra

I never thought about the whole constant hug thing myself but it makes sense. I love bras and have/wear many.
    During the days when I'm outside (underdressed of course) I wear a sports bra that looks like I'm wearing an undershirt (no strap buckles ).
    Yes I have several underwire types but they don't dig in much as I bought them in my size.
    There are several places on the www where you can learn how to measure/fit yourself quite easilly, if you're afraid to ask the attendant at wally world .

I wear a bra every evening to hold my forms in place and after a few minutes I don't feel it. I always wear an open bottom girdle as well and, I noticed while undressing, when I remove the girdle, I can feel the bra more. I asked a woman, who also wears a girdle, about this and she found the same.

as christinaK said, hard to hide a B cup under a sweater. it just screams “look at me, i wear a bra”. but i also love wearing one because i don’t have to, it’s still a choice at this point although the girls look better in a bra. it feels strangely natural to me and that is why i wear one as often as i can. i understand others who cannot wait to remove it after a while. true it can be slightly bothersome at times but it has become part of who i am now.

The hug of the band an the tug of the straps feel great throughout the day, but with the proper form inserted, WOW!

Aspiring Member
    A bra is the item of lingerie that makes one feel like a woman and I wear one as much as possible, underdressing when necessary. I have yet to get forms, but look forward to the day.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    OH yes Candice is right. Wearing one everyday sucks. Stupid straps sliding down your shoulders. You use one of those strap holders and pull deltoids trying to get that thing in and out of place,
    Buy a bra with straps that can detach from the band in back so you can cross them and reattach to the band after you put the bra on. No more trips to the orthopedist then -- just rotate the bra so the cups are in front and put your arms through. I admit I didn't figure this out on my own.

this is for CDhusband who said his under-wire bra digs into him ,you need to go for a professional fitting and then you will find out how comfortable a bra can feel ,don't be embarrassed to go get fitted many of us have been and no problems

Quote Originally Posted by chrissietoo View Post
    I love my sports bras.
    This.
    No wires to dig in, can go under pretty much anything, gives you that 'hug' feeling, and it even keeps you a little warmer. Addictive.

And regarding the "you wouldn't like it if you had to wear it..." comments - yup, grass is greener on the other side, I guess!
    "Your hands are cold but your lips are warm..."

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Maria View Post
    If I had to pick one favorite thing about dressing,it would be the feeling of my bra and forms.Especially my sports bras,that let them bounce a bit when I walk.
    With implants you don't need forms, and can let them bounce and jiggle without sports bra, but still nothing like feel of bra hugging your chest.

My wife can't wait to get out of her bra but I can't wait to get into a bra. The feeling is so uniquely feminine, especially with breast forms filling out the cups.

I really enjoy wearing a bra, even more so when I can also wear matching panties!

Dear Candice. I wear one daily, and STILL love it.

I love wearing a bra and getting hugs.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 04-27-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridget01 View Post
    My wife can't wait to get out of her bra but I can't wait to get into a bra. The feeling is so uniquely feminine, especially with breast forms filling out the cups.
    Same way here, can't wait for her to get out of it, so I can get into it. One of her clothing items we share even though I have my own also. We feel closer sharing.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousinmaryland View Post
    Dear Candice. I wear one daily, and STILL love it.
    Theres a huge difference between wearing a bra because you need to rather than wearing one because if sexually arouses you.

I love wearing a bra on just me (I don't have forms anymore) but don't do it regularly due to paranoia, ok, fear, of being teased or ostracized.

Don't dream it. Be it.

I love that feeling!

Michaella

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaK View Post
    Love the feeling of a bra hugging my chest and tugging at my shoulders. It feels sensual and so, so feminine. The sight of my fake breasts stretching out a sweater is exhilarating too. Now I need some forms to make them look more realistic!
    Forms just make them "look" realistic, implants gives the real, not fake, look and feel. That is exhilarating!

I've tried both & have to agree

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    I'm frequently in a bra of some sort... I find it so empowering...
    Last edited by Felicia Dee; 05-01-2014 at 07:48 AM.

Silver Member
    Since I wear a bra most days and have for a lot of years My girls sag a little from old age so wearing a bra keeps them from sagging and flopping. I've learned a lot about them. Bras do not need to hurt, but they do have to fit. I see women all the time wearing ill fitting bras. Oh well. I will say that sometimes one fits in the morning and by late in the day it doesn't feel like it fits any longer.

I'm surprised that many people don't seem to recognize that I have one on. Hugs are interesting.

And i love hugs.

Hugs, Shelly

Quote Originally Posted by bridget01 View Post
    Me too.
    My wife my bra wearing has caused mine to grow to just on a handful.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Six View Post
    This.
    No wires to dig in, can go under pretty much anything, gives you that 'hug' feeling, and it even keeps you a little warmer. Addictive.
    And regarding the "you wouldn't like it if you had to wear it..." comments - yup, grass is greener on the other side, I guess!
    Same reasons here. Started wearing sports bras on flat chest, and tank tops with builtin bra, then started to grow a pair of real breasts (still small but obvious when bared), and now enjoying their bounce without any bra.