Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra ...

Wearing a bra feels totaly natural to me. all mine are underwire and if they dig they are the wrong size and have to go. i'm a 34A and don't wear forms but wouldn't mind being bigger but am happy where I am at. I know I do not need to wear a bra just being a A cup but it helps to wear one for sensitivity and jiggle control. no I'm not on hormones but feel more comfortable with one than with out one unless its realy hot out

I've been wearing a bra every day for a couple of months now, and I love the look and the feeling. Nobody seems to notice although my breasts are definitely more apparent under a shirt. I bought my first two at Victoria's Secret, one underwire and one without... I'm a natural 38B and I find the underwire holds me in place comfortably all day and all evening. The non-underwire bra, otherwise identical, doesn't feel right by dinnertime. A bit later I bought a sports bra at VS which is very comfortable but minimizes my breasts... maybe in the summertime that will be good, but for now it's the underwire for me, and I want to buy another one or two.

A week ago I went for a doctor's appointment wearing my bra and panties because I anticipated just a discussion and blood pressure check. Imagine my surprise when his female assistant produced her stethoscope and sat me down on the examining table. She listened to my lungs from the back, then asked me to lie down and listened to my heart and lungs from the front. She pressed the stethoscope to me below my breasts and above them without any pauses and then told me everything sounded fine and let me sit up again. She had to have felt my bra at the back, and when I was lying down on my back I'm sure my breasts were quite evident. I simply acted naturally because I'm sure she has had all kinds of patients and that a man wearing a bra was nothing new to her. I give her full points for professional demeanor, and I'll no longer be timid about wearing a bra to the doctor's office.

Wearing a bra with my 38c forms is my favorite part of dressing. I absolutely love how I feel and look when I'm wearing one

I love to wear bras i wear one everyday love it. i cant help but smile

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I like bras. I vote for them!

wearing a bra

I have worn one in the past, but it wasn't the right size, I know with some figuring I can get the correct size for my rib cage and figure out if I want to stuff or get forms. I may have to go to the doctor dressed one day when I feel I can pass.

A bra is the essence of sexiness. The shape of the front, the outline showing through across the woman's back, everything about a bra is sexy, whether it's on a woman that I'm enjoying looking at, or on me.

Next to wearing heels, wearing a bra is my next favorite thing to wear.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I've been wearing bra's almost daily for 15 years, and if it wasn't for the fact that I need to wear one I wouldn't. I've gone from training bras when I was 11 too now a full 34B, going bra less is not an option. I need support and a line bra to cover my nipples, wearing a lined bra in +30C is hot. Its not comfortable going through your day with sweaty clammy breasts. Sports bra's are good, but they really squish me and still don't stop all of the bounce.

First thing I do when I get home from work is to put a bra on and some forms, and I can feel the stress of the day drain out of me.

Wearing a bra can be useful in underdressing to keep non-adjustable straps from falling off shoulders. To minimize this, wear a bra with adjustable straps under a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips make better undershirts than do mens cotton ones and are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

This reminds me of what Mitch Hedberg said: "Wearing a turtleneck is like getting choked all day long... by a really weak guy."

Rest in peace, Mitch. I miss you.
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I sell the Wonderbra and that is what I wear. This is a more expensive undrwired, soft, lift bra. It does it all and the wires just do their job and never jab. There are several styles so you should be able to find one that suits you.
    I need a bra to be comfortable and so have spent the extra. My size is 38B and I wear the padded style that adds the look of an extra size.

Rhanda

Smile Love wearing a bra

There is just something comforting wearing a bra. When I feel stressed I put one on and I feel better

I do as well , it's important to have the correct size,

From someone who doesnt get to dress every day, I must say that I love wearing a bra. Just feels sooo right!

Until you wear it every day and can't feel the hug anymore and it becomes an annoyance :P
    I"ve seen many people equating taking off your bra to this image

Every time I wear them I just end up adjusting them, having my skin fold over it, andd oh WHEN PEOPLE SNAP IT IT JUST FEELS LIKE HEAVEN :| :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Soo true...In my opinion the most exhilerating part of being a crossdresser is wearing one!

Hi Rachel,
    You look most attractive in your pic, Very pretty. I have been reading a lot about ladies and their Bra`s/Breasts.............How do you get that beautiful realistic look? When wearing my Bra I have no idea how to achieve cleavage or that real look...........as in Some of My Breast showing top of Bra. How do you get your Breasts to grow? I have been wearing Bra`s for years, I suppose my Breasts have grown a tiny tiny little bit but nothing to write home about. I am not taking hormones and probably aren't quite ready at this point. Hope you don`t mind my questions? Warm Thoughts, Alice

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Wearing a bra will not make your breasts grow, if it did I would have DDs by now.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

Feeling right in my own body...

What an interesting thread with many different responses. It's clear many of us wear a bra for different reasons. I'm not going to list them. But what the OP said...

"... Is like getting a hug, all the time!"

I do understand this because I feel better when I put on a bra. Is it like a hug to me? Not exactly, but it helps me feel my femininity, feel right. Perhaps this feeling is all in my mind due to my gender issues and that I relate wearing a bra to women I knew when I grew up in the 1950-60's. That's my theory. But theory aside... I feel better when I acknowledge both my feminine side and masculine sides. I can't ignore my feminine side in this male body of mine.

Is this a fetish for me? No. For me the definitions don't really fit. This is not a strong need and I don't do this for sexual excitement. It helps me feel normal, myself. For those who don't feel this it may be hard to understand. Why would I wear a bra every day with no forms and not need to support some breasts? Feeling right in my own body is my reason. And perhaps that could feel like a hug. Some have described wearing the clothes as like a warm blanket. I certain relate to the good feeling.

Perhaps in time I'll not wear a bra. But after about 3 years of wearing one during the day, everyday, my desire has not declined. I do take it off at night and I'm happy to do so. I don't wear an under-wire bra as I found them very uncomfortable for long term use for myself. But I found a bra style that fits me and helps me feel right.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I never thought about the connection of putting a bra on is like getting a hug, but it's true. Putting on any foundation garment is such a pleasure, and yes, for me the simple bra is good; but the full length open bottom vintage girdle with 6 garters made by Rago is heavenly. It's like getting a power hug!

There is that special feeling when you first put on a bra.
    Such a fulfilling experience .

Have not wore one since trying mothers in early cd ventures but ordered my 1st two just the day along with breast forms et al. Until recently always been into pantyhose and panties but now charging ahead in full femme clothes. So all decked out next week for my first cd date.
    Avi