Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing in the pink

Since I have an unaccepting wife, I have no alternative to underdressing! I wear panties of all sorts of lovely colors all the time and that has never been a problem. Now, more care must be taken when you start to also wear bras and the chance of a strap being seen (or even felt) is much greater. That said, I also wear bras almost every day as I underdress and I have only been "busted", that I know of, on one occasion. I was at a Senior Citizen bridge game and one of the GG's there came around to help me with my hand and her hand trailed down my back and I'm sure that she felt my bra clasp. Later, she smiled and gave me a knowing wink. I've seen her on several occasions since then and nothing has ever been said!

As long as you are not wearing white pants, the color of your panties should be no ones business but your own.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    Adrianna I understand, my thing though is I actually like the ladies undies much better than guys and I will prob be wearing them from now on.
    I'm in the same boat. No matter how warm or cold my desire to dress runs, I prefer women's panties. Great support, and no meddlesome waistband.

As to the original question, I've never felt concerned about wearing these panties (http://designerintimates.com/panties...t-hipster.html) to work, even though there are a couple pairs of pants where the pattern of the lace on the leg openings can be clearly seen when I'm sitting down.

ok im wearing panties 24/7 for last 1 1/2yrs. and i also gotta say...... i wore pink panties too today

melissa

I've yet to start underdressing :P I should start soon, I need to feel more girly more often haha

Good for you Leigh! it only gets better from here on in, as you may soon be wanting to satisfy the next urges of adding more underclothes, and being more daring. Makeup in public may also be on the horizon.... Enjoy!
    Di

Blue Orchid - your comment made me laugh! Thanks!
    Di
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-28-2014 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

I love underdressing, for me I started off with panties but a couple of weeks ago I had hold up stockings, panties and a bra on all day and loved every second of it. It was my wives suggestion I try it and I was so glad I did.

NicoleD, I am with you underdressing is ahmazing. Thats what got me started on it all

Regarding pink underdressing, I don't have any pink panties yet but would loove to have some and would DEFINITELY wear them. They're high on the shopping list

~Amanda

I've been underdressing with panties and hose for so many years now I've lost count. I hate it when I have to wear drab cotton male underwear. Panties and hose just feel "right".

My wife knows and has no problem with it as long as it isn't visible on the outside. She even said one time she liked the way I looked in my panties. A girl always loves a compliment.!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    A girl always loves a compliment.!
    Isn't that the truth
    Last edited by Amanda Roberts; 04-03-2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typo

I have often wondered,if a GG would ask another GG "What color (or style) of panties are you wearing. I know, and I DO understand, that if your cross dressing is limited because of your personal circumstances, that underdressing could be great.. As for me, I have tried it, but sadly, it just does not do.

All of that said, even if I don't understand it, enjoy!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm not sure I could ever wear a bra under my work clothes but wearing panties has just become routine for me now.
    My micro fiber ones are just so comfortable

I just started this past week wearing panties 24/7. Have not decided what I will pack in my luggage yet for work (airline). Now if I can find some nice shoes that I can wear in either mode....
    I haven't found the girl yet who wants to date a guy with cuter heels than her!

I don't care what color my underwear are anymore if people are staring at my underwear the first question i'm going to ask is why they are staring at my underwear And then fix the problem. My underwear shouldn't be showing in the first place D:

Going on a business trip early next week, and the first stop is a Target to buy some cute panties, and then I'll be underdressing the rest of the week. Maybe I'll try pink... unless someone has a better suggestion lol. Can't wait!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Love pink! Next...try lace
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Gone to live my life
    I am not an under dresser as I do not mix my boy/girl stuff as I prefer to keep them separately . . . okay except for the one time when I took those pictures "en femme" in boy clothes . . . but that was an experiment.

Funny thing about panties. When I first started dressing I bought a few frilly and lacy pairs (pink/black/yellow) and my wife just smiled when I got them. I asked here why she was smiling and she said "you are such a girly girl with your lacy panties" (she said this in good jest ). She then added "I'll give you a few months before you buy your first pack of cotton or microfiber panties for comfort sakes." You know what? She was right. When I dress en femme now it is all cotton or microfibre (still like my pretty colours though).

I will admit though my lacy undies do come out to play if I want to feel super pretty in a dress but that is rare.

Hugs

Isha

I own exactly three pair of 'man undies' (and they are yellow, pink and purple, respectively) Everything else is girl-wear.

Don't be afraid of it, nobody is going to see them unless you work in a strip club or brothel

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have 50/50 and all colors . Funny tho the girl panties get more use.I will some days wear black bra , panties and stockings.to work . Oh yes I forgot about the smile that I wear all day as well. LoL

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Isha I'm surprised you don't wear panties 24/7 given your adventures going out and basically just how much more comfortable they are than any kind of guys stuff.
    Hugs Leigh

I wear panties 24/7 and have for years. Since I work nights and most of them with a jacket on, I will also wear a bra. No problems yet. Though 1 day a friend gave me hug while I was wearing a bra. Her hand made several trips up and down my back. I know she felt the bra but never said a word. The other day she caught me fully dressed and again not a word.

Connie, where were you that your friend caught you fully dressed?
    I haven't found the girl yet who wants to date a guy with cuter heels than her!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssamc View Post
    Connie, where were you that your friend caught you fully dressed?
    I rent a room from a mother (ex gf) and her 32 year old daughter (the friend). Normally I know when to expect both back at the house. So there I was, fully dressed when I heard something behind me. There she was, an hour and a half early from work.