Thread: Another shaving thread.

Smile Another shaving thread.

I have had company for the last two months and have not be able to dress at all, well except for wearing panties under my clothes every now and then, so their gone and I'm dressed. On top of everything I wanted to shave my legs and but couldn't until now. Their gone and I am shaved. I feel so much better and to to tell someone and since you all understand this was the place to do it. That's all!!! Huggies to everyone!!!!
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Nothing feels as feline as a good tight shave

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    nobody's home?...great...i am coming over...i have company here and need to get out...you pick the movie

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yeah when it's been a while that first feel of smooth legs, nothing like it

My Mamma used to say that you don't know good until you've seen bad. That also applies to not being able to shave or dress. Nothing like feeling those smooth legs after the hair is gone! Or feeling silky fabric against the skin after wearing cotton men's clothes.

I do feel fabulous that's for sure. I'd love to Adriana but it would be a very long drive since I am on the Gulf Coast near Pensacola, Fl and tonight it feels more like Connecticut. We are having the storm of the century here with ice and maybe snow (but I doubt it). Temps are down in the teens here. Not our kind of weather here that's for sure.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Jeannie,
    You are lucky, I will never again enjoy the thrill of fresh shaved legs.

I don't grow hair on my legs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was bummed out when Aveeno stopped making the Positively Smooth lotion. I used to use that which helped to reduce frequency of shaving. They still make the shave crème. There are some self tanning products that help stop hair growth, I do not mind getting tan but it often comes off and stains your fineries.

I hate shaving and before I did like a million hours of laser i used to get the worst razor burn! thank mythical hairy guy in the sky thats over!

Smooth is good, whether by razor, epilation or chemicals. Just can't describe fully the tactile delight of that smooth all over feel. Enjoy.

Hugs, Robin

I am not gloating when I say that I have never had detectable hair on my legs - although I could if provoked. (grin)