Thread: as a cross dresser, I wouldn't ...

Banned Read only

Wink as a cross dresser, I wouldn't ...

Get caught in a/an_________ if it were the only thing I could wear and I was about to meet the President?

For me it is long jean skirts. Whenever I see them I get bad, prudish vibes.

By the way, and this is the spontaneous, Rambo, she devil from hell person in me saying this, I don't care (wink) if you like those skirts and I don't. This is about what you would NOT be caught DEAD wearing if it were the only female garment on the face if the earth. Now don't make me bitch slap you!

Love,

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-28-2014 at 09:57 PM.

a burka, I couldn't do big hair in a burka!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    But Prezzie would like you in a burka...

Spandex pants
    Mistyjo

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I'd never be able to wear one of those old style
    polyester pantsuits.

Maybe they're different since I've seen one, but
    i have some pictures in my mind that can-not be
    deleted.

don't make this political.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I agree Kate about the suit. Maybe it's the arms, but I never feel very girly in a blazer.

Some tight sports gear that is totally unflattering.
    I am not into spandex or lycra tights either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Not trying to get political but wouldn't want to wear a polyester pants suit either because that's what Hillary wears and I hope I look better than her.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Wasn't getting political...just making commentary. That's why Ijust let it lay.

Back on topic...as a cross dresser I'd never wear cotton lingerie. Who wears that stuff!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa Rose View Post
    By the way, and this is the spontaneous, Rambo, she devil from hell person in me saying this, I don't care (wink) if you like those skirts and I don't. This is about what you would NOT be caught DEAD wearing if it were the only female garment on the face if the earth. Now don't make me bitch slap you!
    Vanessa,

I am sure that I have a sense of humor that is at least as good as anyone here, but I find your "I don't care...bitch slap" paragraph to be annoying. Perhaps not something on which the admins need to take action, but inconsistent with the general tone of this forum.

What I would not wish to wear to meet the President? Probably not anything from J.Crew or Gap. I think perhaps I'd pick something by Arnold Scaasi.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I have to say any polyester pantsuit especially an Orange one like.......................

Banned Read only
    yep.. don't disagree... you know, when I get going... well could have been worded better but you know. These comments, are very rare... they are not meant to offend, harass or put off. I would not intend to do that. My personality is all over this. So I do understand. I could have worded this differently, but if you must, argue over a statement like this, then report me. I am perhaps a tad stretched with verbage, but it is all tongue and cheek. if not taken that way, and not everyone is going to agree with what everyone says. to try to make everyone happy is not my gig.

Most importantly, my intent to make people UNHAPPY is never, intentional. So that said, do what you have to do. But perhaps, if I second guess my thoughts a tad and you can possibly not post or don't read my posts. I am perfectly fine with that. As a matter of fact, as a group I am not trying to pick a fight, but where is it that everyone has to agree with everything and or they complain.

I dislike that mentality so much, that if find it offensive. If you don't like what I said, I am sorry, but how many thousands of people are on here and I am going to annoy someone. I am sorry it is you.

But even if you called me every name in the book and lit me on fire, I would never report you. ever. it is not who I am. and I never will be. especially, for tongue and cheek comments.

So be it. do what you want but you always have a choice, don't read the post, turn off your computer, complain to the team.. but I would hope, that if you didn't decide to not read my post, that you take some of the blame and next time you skip my posts all together.

Again, I don't mean to offend. so be it what it is. do what you want.

Vanny

Please if you see my posts, read them light heartedly, you will see that overwhelmingly they are. I meant no offense.

Uggs or Crocs, I dislike both forms of footwear.

Would not be caught dead in tights and leg warmers! (so last century)

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I would not wear "bare legs".....my only good feature, so make them look their best !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    You meet me to it Kimberly. I just Hate those .

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    I am definitely in agreement with Crocs, but Uggs (and their knock-offs) are so comfy!

I would say sweat pants
    Tammi

I totally agree with Vanessa Rose. The long blue jean skirts are awful.

Polyester suits

If u want to meet this president wear moslem attire . he'll love it