Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the one thing CDs agree on?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy Kay View Post
    I would have to disagree with you on that one. But I think most here would agree that we,[cds], are at the bottom of the ladder when it comes to the BDSM groups. and their rights.
    So the first point proves Heather's original point....

And we're now in a space between LGBT and BDSM???? And BDSM groups have rights???? Not that I'm against everyone having rights, but... BDSM group rights??? Sorry, but have I missed something...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    I am BDSM CD...would that count...hmm likely get me hated from both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    For every man who wears a dress there are 100 more who wear it better.

Damn. Thats very true.

Banned Read only
    Yup and she kicked my ass in every category

Some of us look better as girls than as men.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I think we agree we all have an opinion, even if we choose not to make it public.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Some of us look better as girls than as men.
    I would amend that to Most of us look better as girls than as men

I certainly know I do and while I'm glad in one way it really makes me sad as a man.

Oh Shelly that's just your opinion

The wish to be accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    the old adage applies:" You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."
    True. But in my experience, the ones you catch with vinegar are likely to be more interesting.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    Kendra, you are beauteous...!!!

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    I would amend that to Most of us look better as girls than as men
    I can agree to this also

That Diamonds are not a girls best friend, really good breast forms are.

Banned Read only
    It's impossible to quit.

Panties are WONDERFUL!

just wondering...why ask a question if you don't respect the answer??
    if you don't like our answers and truly want our opinions, why
    don't you just give em to us??

insert paula's opinion here: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    hugs,
    paula
    paula

Banned Read only
    Paula,

Ahh so everyone should agree with you and that is what you seek. Questions are for discourse. Challenge is for fun. If you want to find a place to post and never be asked a question back seriously or tongue and cheek. Well I don't hang with that crowd. Sorry. I liked you but really. What good is stating your opinion and everyone agreeing and high diving you. Those arn't friends. Are they?

I am here for support like the next person but honestly. Make a statement and a point or find your cheer squad. I don't hang with those folks I hang with the posse that will alway tell me their truth, won't compromise, laugh, poke fun and sometimes go over the edge.

If that doesn't work for you then well, I will still call you a friend and hopefully one day we can agree we are not identicle and find common ground.

Vanny
    Last edited by Vanessa Rose; 01-29-2014 at 09:06 PM.

vanessa,

i think you just proved my point. did i really say all of that? thought i asked one simple question! guess you were just inserting your opinion for me...
    and no, everyone should not agree, but they should be allowed to say what they like and if you don't like the answers, don't ask the questions!
    obviously you are looking for a particular answer as you had 8 ladies respond to your thread, and your reply was "non-answers like these".
    and what was your "question back" to taylor ray when you said "state a position or don't post"???
    you say that you are here for support...hope that works out for you...

maybe you should have changed the name of the thread to: how to answer a question, with thought, honesty, imagination, creativity and make a point!!

you do have a brilliant mind and you write beautifully...i have enjoyed your threads, consider you a friend and will always support you.
    continue and enjoy what you do and this was just my 2 cents!

hugs,
    paula
    paula

Banned Read only
    Paula with all due respect. Grow a pair and find other people that won't hurt your feelings. Nothing if the sort was said it seriously made fun of to harm anyone. Enough. Complain elsewhere. Where everyone agrees with you. I don't understand a word you are saying but frankly I am bored now.

Banned Read only
    Paula. The worst part of this is you are smart. I can't make sense of your post dear.

I tried. I did

VANNY

I think most of us would agree that we don't understany why we dress or why we feel like a girl inside.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

We never have enough time to stay en femme!

I don't know about any of you all but I have a hard enough time agreeing to a topping on a pizza much less what all CD's can agree on.

I think we can all agree that it would be great just to be accepted by everybody. So some of us in the closet can come out.

I dunno, blue eyeshadow?

I'm the 25%!

Girls just want to have fun !