Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julie's Adventure

Julie's Adventure

So-

It’s been a very long time since I’ve been on this site. I’m one who would take the “antidote” if there was one, but have managed to reduce my dressing to once or twice a year. But when I do, it’s all out! I go to a transformation service near me, a wonderful and very talented lady, who transforms me from the neck up into Julie, which I never thought possible.

Here's the whole story..it's quite long, but I wanted to share with people I know will understand!

I go to her studio around 10AM, dressed in my workout clothes. I wanted to get pics of several different looks , which I had never done. The pics are all on my cell phone, though she did edit the one glamour shot for me . The rest are unedited. After she worked her makeup magic, we went outside for the workout pic. Then inside for a quick change into a “business sexy” look for the couch and glam shot. Then another change into the jeans and peacoat (purple shirt in the selfie pic was underneath), and off we went to lunch. Small place, we were the only customers except a guy at the bar. 30-ish female waitress did not bat an eye (my fem voice is pretty convincing, and I was with a GG). She said, “can I start you ladies off with a drink?”, and so on throughout the meal. Nice lunch, after which, as we were walking back to the car, my GG friend and transformation genius said “mission accomplished, no way she read you”. True or not, it did seem that way, which was a thrill . We drove back to her studio, and I left about 2PM for the rest of the adventure.

When I left her shop , I realized I had to pee! So I went back downtown again to a small indoor mall and used the ladies room. Another woman was in there, no problem. One of the things I imagined doing was going in to the bakery/coffee shop that’s in that mall and ordering a coffee, but didn't know if I'd dare to..but, I went in there, no line and a young guy behind the counter. I stepped up, he said may I help you, I said “just a small coffee please”, he said here or to go, I said “to go thanks”, and voila..it was done. He appeared not to see anything amiss, nor did any of the patrons (it was pretty full) pay me any mind. Task one..success:-)!

Walking back to the car was fun, appeared to get checked out by an older guy.. lol. Then hit the highway back to my area about an hour away, but soon my nose was running, so I pulled off and stopped at a store for tissues. Middle aged lady cashier..again, no problem.

Back on the road, by the next rest area had to pee again..(Julie has to pee a lot..must be a girl thing..lol!). Or maybe all the water I was driking to keep my voice working! Went in to the ladies room, when done I primped at the mirror a sec, another woman came in..paid me no mind.

Back on the road , then stopped at the bank , had to hit the ATM for cash for the hotel room I had booked. Again, people in and out, no one appeared to notice anything.

Now..the big one was coming. I had booked a room at a hotel online, gave Julie's name and address (checked the box for Mrs. in case the clerk was a woman and noticed my “wedding” ring..lol!).You need ID to check in to most hotels. Knowing this, I got a fake drivers’ license on line (from the next state over from where I live, looks totally real), and a credit card in Julie’s name. Even when you pay cash you have to reserve with a card. Their web site was one that did not ask the zip code where the bill was sent, which is why I booked there,,license and card zip code would not have matched, not sure if that would have been any issue. Anyway, I figured by booking online and showing up with the matching documents, and paying cash, it would work out.
    I had checked the lobby out in advance a few days ago, so I knew the setup and what to expect. Anyway, I walked on in with my suitcase rolling behind me and right up to the desk. The clerk was another young 20-something guy, kinda nerdy..perfect!(men are not observant, especially young men) A man came up right behind me waiting to check in also..wonder if he was checking out my butt..lol! Sorry, I can't help but find the humor in all this. Anyway, the clerk was on the phone, but got free in a couple minutes, during which time I tried to stay calm. Then he gets off and says, "may I help you Maam?" "Just checking in" I said. "Your name?" he said. "Julie Martin" I said, and offered him the printout of the email confirmation they had sent me. He found the reservation, went thru his spiel, and then asked for my ID and credit card, which I gave him, but told him I would pay cash. He said fine and took the license off to make a photocopy. He came back, said, " thank you Mrs. Martin", and gave me the key and directions to the room. I asked him what time breakfast was :-), he told me, I said thank you and headed to the elevator.
    I must say that whole thing was a rush. There is no way that he or the other people in the lobby caught on, which felt pretty great!
    So I get to the room, and 15 minutes later I am feeling like I want to risk a little more. So..I take off my coat and scarf, jack my boobs up a little to get the cleavage just right (thank you Nu Bra!), pull the purple shirt down to the danger line, and head back down to the lobby to get a drink and snack from the kiosk. I rummage around and find what I want, then ask the clerk "do I just pay for this here?" He said " sure I can do that for you". So I go up and give him a chance to get a good look, which he takes..lol..then he looks away. I pay him, say thanks, and start to walk away. He pipes up with "how are you finding everything so far?". I say, "wonderful, thanks", he says "anything at all I can do just let me know", I say "thank you I will", and head back to the room. Damn..I see why women get a charge out of flirting..not fair to the men folk :-). Another first, though quite funny given the real story!

So then it's about 5PM, and I decided to really take the plunge..I head for Uno. I walk in and the 20-something girl says, "one for dinner?". For some reason I was flustered (women are a harder sell!), and my voice got a little shaky..For some reason I thought it was more believable if I was going to meet my girlfriend, so I said so, but that she could seat me. She gave me a quizzical look, but said "right this way". At the booth I hung up my coat, and took off the scarf..another big step, as under close scrutiny the scarf gives me a sense of security..but I was on a roll.. The waitress showed up, I told her the same thing, she asked if I wanted a glass of wine or anything while I waited (if I was there as a guy she would have asked if I wanted a beer!), I yes, picked one off the menu, which she brought. When she checked back in with me, I told her my girlfriend had texted to cancel but I would go ahead and have a salad anyway. Ordered it, and while waiting for it had to pee again, so I hit the ladies room..uneventful. Made sure to arrange my shirt just so before going back to the table, figuring it could help pull the whole thing off if they saw some cleavage. Sashayed on back, no apparent suspicion from other customers at their booths. Anyway, ate 1/2 the salad and was full, waitress came with the bill, I took care of it and headed out to a "have a great night maam" from the hostess.

Then off to Kohl's at the suburban mall , where I tried on the low cut shirt in the other selfie pic. Then cruised through the mall doing the window shop thing (which I would NEVER do, but made the experience seem authentic). Went into Payless, tried on some purple sneakers, while I had them on and was looking at them in the full length mirror, the young clerk came by and said" those look great on you"..good salegirl lol. I said thanks, then tried on some other shoes that were way too tight, she came by again and said they looked great too..I bought the sneakers, had a bit of a conversation with her..so problem.

Back toward the hotel, stopped at Walgreens for some makeup remover and other un-Julie-ing supplies..again no problem..back to the hotel where the same clerk had a friendly greeting..and up to the room. 45 minutes later a 6' guy in a carhart jacket carrying a stuffed suitcase, walked out through the lobby without a word or glance at the clerk. Over to the truck dealership to leave the rental car and get my truck with my spare key..and home by 10.

Exhausting but exhilarating. Considering my M. O. and how complicated and time consuming the run-up to an outing is, the next one is probably Oct/Nov, which is just fine. I get lots of mileage out of this, and generally bury Julie for long periods anyway..it works!

Thanks for all who managed to read all this! Nice to have this forum to share. Best to you all.

Julie

PS. The purple shirt and glam shot did not upload..I'll try separately. Enjoy!

Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Way to go, Julie! You're looking pretty and authentic! Glad it all went well!

Julie's Adventure PS

Julie 1.JPGSo here is the purple shirt I wore out, and the edited glam shot :-).

Best, Julie
    Attached Images Attached Images

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Great story, Julie! Thanks for sharing!

With all the details I can imagine being there myself. And from
    you Nice! pictures, it's pretty clear why no one would think
    anything out of the ordinary! You're 100% passable!

~Kate~ ♥

Aspiring Member
    Great post, wonderful pictures, very lovely lady!!?,

Don't take the "antidote" Julie......you look wonderful. The second shot shows a beautiful woman shape (love the hips) whats your secret???

All your pictures are beautiful, you look wonderful. I`m not surprised the waitress only saw you as a GG.

Tylia, in the interest of performing a public service, I will answer here, happy to share. It's taken me many years to get this dialed in. The hips are foam pads I made myself. You can buy foam sheets from an upholstery shop, the density that they would use for a seat cushion, about 2" thick depending on how big you are and how hippy you want to be. You can mark it out with a sharpie, then cut and shape it with an electric carving knife, kind of an oval or teardrop shape that you leave full thickness at about the top of your femur, just in that spot, then taper it in all directions to a feather edge down your lower thigh, at your butt, the front edge of your quads, and just below your hip bone. It takes some experimenting to get the proportions right for your own body, you may ruin a couple of sheets before you get it right. I hold them in place with a pair of "biggest loser" stretch shorts (like bike shorts, Rite Aid sells them). The shorts are stretchy enough to go around your waist..I then just use a terrycloth belt from a bathrobe to cinch the waist, pull it tight and wrap it around and tuck the loose ends in behind the belt. Once you have a shirt and jeans on, the lines are smooth and the illusion is complete. In tight jeans when "tucked", it is totally believable and really helps pull off the whole illusion. There is more to this technique that makes it possible to use the ladies room quite easily without taking it off. I will provide that info privately if anyone's interested, unless the moderators give the OK to make it public :-).

Good luck!

Julie

Thank you Julie
    I currently have the hip and butt enhancer from Glamour Boutique and it does a pretty good job. But,i feel like i always have to add some "hip" to it just so it's proportionate with my wide shoulders (V neck tops help with that also). I would be happy to hear more from you privately if you have the time.
    Not sure if these dots are a yes or no???? lol
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-30-2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: no need to quote post

Wow Julie, you have some awesome girl curves and a very pretty face. Totally feminine, IMO.

Hugs, Robin

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    From one Julie to another, you look terrific!

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    Julie,
    looks like you had fun. the blue top is a fantastic look on you!
    hugs,
    lesli

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Awesome glamour shot!

Nice post and very nice pics

Julie,
    Nice outing for you and the butt enhancer description will be helpful to those that like to experiment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

we spend so much time here asking people to accept us as we are. Then we do things like get a fake driver's license. Not knowing the state or area you are from, I kind of wonder about this.

You didn't have to go through all that and you would have been treated the same.

You look good in the photos and you look happy. Glad you had a good time. I think you will have as good a time just being who you are and not worrying about little things.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Wow! What a story and what a presentation you make. If you manage to get even close with your female voice there's no question that you can blend right in. You've got your proportions spot on. I did exactly as you did to create hips to counter my very wide shoulders. It was definitely a trial and error process but works pretty good now. I too would "take the antidote" but in your case, don't. Great job, great story.

Great story, your smile says you really enjoyed it. Best wishes for your next adventure. You don't need to worry you look great.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    You look great in all your pictures. A fake ID is a dangerous step to take.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

For someone who only dresses twice a year you certainly had a pretty good adventure. You look great,thanks for sharing.

What a great , well written story! I certainly could "live through " your story account as I read it. Super photos attached . Are you sure that you only dabble in cding a few times per year ? Thanks for sharing. Peace , melissa

Looks great!

J

Julie - that is a great story and very well told.

And you do look absolutely convincing and passable in those pics - as well as glamorous too! A great smile that I'm sure was the one you use for flirting! Great pics

Thanks for sharing this - but do be careful with that fake ID... wouldn't want to see you thrown into the county jail women's section...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

WOW......What a great story. I don't know how anyone could argue with you about not being a GG with curves like yours. You're very cute and have a killer smile.

That's a great telling of an exciting adventure. Sufficiently detailed that I can imagine being there with you.
    With outings as great as the one you wrote about, I cannot imagine only going out once or twice a year.

Best wishes