Thread: Need help

Lightbulb Need help

Been trying to crossdress but it can be difficult at home in terms of supplies. My backpack is probably most secure place. I posted on Craigslist for a year already and not much has come out of it. This is my first post btw, 21. Southern Cali. I'm not sure if this is the right site for in person makeovers/crossdressing but any references, suggestions, tips would help. I look and sound girly easily. I'm ethnically ambigious. I dont know how get rid of facial hair shadow. I have a brown wig, getting a black one soon due to my bushy eyebrows. I dont know what would work for simple breasts. I do want to meet people/friends again but as my new self. I am a bit of a beginner on this whole MTF thing.

Hey,

Are you trying to pass? Or just doing it because it feels nice? Either way, this is a great place to find advice and people.

As for the simple breasts, try tissues. They mold easily to a bra.

Welcome to the forum.

Pass off as a girl? Yes. Tissues sounds ideal. I tried hand towels :P What are those bras that already have a mold called? And thanks

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

Firstly WELCOME. You may have this thread moved by the mods to the introduction area so don't be offended if they do as that is the normal place to introduce yourself.

Anyway WRT your questions. This is great place to learn some tips and get advice on all things CD. Once you have 10 posts other sections will open up to you such as the Beauty Section and that is where a lot of make-up, and other questions about presenting female can be answered. In the meantime you may want to try YouTube as there are great sites which give you the basics about make-up application. Make-up is an art form and unless you have been doing it for some time, you definitely want to hone your basic application skills before presenting in public. Bushy eyebrows you say . . . if you are serious about presenting in public, you may want to begin thinning them. I have been doing so slowly for a few months and finally have them at a point where they can pass both male or female. If you are not sure I would get a professional to do them just tell them what you want to achieve.

You sound like you are very new to this. My advice, slow down a bit, read some posts here decided on one thing you wish to achieve first . . . say how to hide your 5 o'clock shadow (if you have one that is), master that then move on. The rest will follow with time.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    It's great to finally meet the Beatles. I thought you'd be much older! Neo take your time and get your bearings, this isn't a race and you may want to gain a few basic skills before you introduce the new you to the world.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just starting out, oh how I remember those days! Well lets see what help I can give. Stuffing a bra, I've used tissues, learned that from a flat chested girl in 8th grade, while making out. Then there is the bird seed method, take an old nylon, or leg of a pantyhose, fill with long grain rice, or small round birdseeds, either will work, and will mold nicely to the shape of your bra. Then there is the water balloon way, I prefer I 4" round part balloon, usually comes in a pack among party supply's at the drug store. Balloons not only fill a bra, but have some movement that most other forms lack, but a busted balloon can be a mess, and if your out it can be embarrassing.
    You should also remember, breast is only the start of a female shape, don't forget the hips, and waist, they can be dead give aways, if you don't get it right.
    But the most important thing I can tell you is, Women are not really built prefect, they have imperfections too. It doesn't have to be prefect, if the hips are a little small, it can be OK, many athletic women have small hips. Breast comes in all sizes, most women either feel to small or to big, most don't feel it's perfect, even if men think they are.
    And the most important of all, make sure your having fun, if not your doing it wrong, if you are, then you got it just right!
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I suggest you read some of the past threads here and as you get more posts in the rest of the forum will open for you and you can then read a wealth of information from all sources.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    ditto on what Kim said.....and Isha.....and Bev.......and Tina....what a cute opening post thread..all that wealth of information in just one thread LOL !

I was living at home at weekends at your age, when my helpful mum decided to wash my clothes, including the stuff in my backpack (bra, stockings, panties)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Welcome, John, Paul, Ringo and George (someone had to...)

Good advice here - note what Bev said - you get access to the interesting areas by making a few interesting posts yourself... (well, OK - they don't have to be interesting - just posts...)

Enjoy the forum...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta